Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Current Hyatt Promotions (announcements only)

Old Dec 9, 2021, 11:44 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Markie
Originally Posted by peteropny
This thread will not be locked but please keep commentary on the individual promotions in their specific thread.
Feel free to give comments on this sticky in this thread or point out promotions that we may have missed. However, at some point, we may delete posts so that this sticky remains "clean", please do not be offended.
(also feel free to edit this wiki to list current promos and remove outdated ones -- anyone with 90 days and 90 posts should be able to edit the wiki).
Can we please not remove promos until they are over > 1 month, to allow people chasing points etc easy access.

Current EMEA promo; 24% off at 143 participating properties, includes breakfast book Jan 5 - Jan 29 2024: https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/promo/member-private-sale?
1 Jul - 15 Sept 23 here - https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyat...ul-15-sep.html

New global promo, 1 Oct - 30 Nov 23 here - https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyat...00-points.html

FT link to add'l codes/promos here - https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyat...corporate.html
1,000 ETIHAD miles in addition to Hyatt Base Miles - 1.2.24 to 30.3.24 https://world.hyatt.com/content/gp/e...cQaQDBRnpXOi0g

Print Wikipost

Current Hyatt Promotions (announcements only)

Old Apr 20, 2011, 2:57 pm

New email today

This may be of use to someone:

"Enjoy your Welcome Credit worth up to $150 when you stay at a participating Hyatt now through December 30, 2011.

Simply request offer code WELCRE when you book your reservation and stay a minimum of two nights. Then use your credit for a quiet meal, drinks by the pool or whatever will make your stay with us more romantic, more fun or more relaxing. After all, no matter what you do on your getaway, its even better when its on us.

Hyatt Hotels in the U.S. and Canada (excluding Resorts):

Receive a $75 Welcome Credit with a 2-night stay
Receive a $125 Welcome Credit with a 3-night stay
Receive a $150 Welcome Credit with a 4-night or more stay

Hyatt Place Hotels in the U.S.:
Receive a $20 Welcome Credit with a 2-night stay
Receive a $30 Welcome Credit with a 3-night stay
Receive a $45 Welcome Credit with a 4-night or more stay

↓Terms and Conditions "

Also for various hotels around the world.
Old Apr 21, 2011, 11:23 am
Moderator: GLBT Travelers & Hyatt Gold Passport
Original Poster

seddon - thank you for posting this - the discussion thread at http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyatt...2-31-11-a.html was already posted and linked to in the first post in this thread.
Old May 2, 2011, 7:06 am

Hyatt Regency Chicago Word of the week promo

Hyatt Regency Chicago
http://hyattregencychicago.wordpress...-week-program/

We appreciate our social media fans and want to show them some love! Today we start the “Word of the Week” program. Upon check-in, just tell the front desk agent the featured word and receive $15 off each day of parking and one day (24 hours) of complimentary Wi-Fi. We will post the calendar at the beginning of each month, but also announce the word via Twitter Facebook every Sunday morning.

May1-7 Sunny
May8-14 Mother
May15-21 Bean
May 22-28 Windy
May29-?? Memorial
Old May 18, 2011, 4:21 pm
LRD

Programs: AA Plat/6MM, Marriott Titanium, IHG Diamond
Up to USD$500 Stay Credit Plus 5,000 Bonus Points at Park Hyatt Aviara Resort

Enjoy the luxury and elegance of the AAA Five Diamond Park Hyatt Aviara Resort, Golf Club and Spa on Southern California's sun-drenched Pacific coast, just north of San Diego. Stay two or more nights between now and the end of the year and receive a stay credit up to USD$500, plus 5,000 Hyatt Gold Passport bonus points.

The Park Hyatt Aviara Resort sits atop the highest ridge overlooking the north shore of Batiquitos Lagoon a protected wildlife sanctuary. Here, secluded amid 200 gorgeous acres, you will find many options to use your stay credit. Play 18 holes at "one of the best resort golf courses in America," according to Golf Digest and Golf Magazine. Dine at one of our five unique restaurants, including Vivace and Argyle Steakhouse. Or immerse yourself in peace and relaxation at The Spa at Aviara.

To take advantage of this great offer, book anytime through July 1, 2011, and request Offer Code PHA5K.
Old May 22, 2011, 9:50 pm

Programs: UA, US, AA, Hyatt Platinum, Hilton Gold, & PC
$179 at Hill Country Hyatt Resort & Spa - San Antonio

With a four-acre water park, 27 holes of championship golf and a full-service spa, this Travel + Leisure 2010 World's Best Family resort in San Antonio offers a bounty of activities while slashing 40% off current room rates.

For $179 per night, get away to the Hyatt Regency Hill Country Resort & Spa Sunday through Wednesday May 22 - July 31. Stay Thursday through Saturday for $50 more per night.

Set on 300 wooded acres, this AAA 4-Diamond resort is 25 minutes from downtown San Antonio and just one mile from SeaWorld.

Request offer code TVL569
Old May 31, 2011, 3:59 pm

Programs: UA MM, Hyatt Diamond
Originally Posted by jaidee1
From my Hyatt Rep - The Spring Promotion

"Here's the word! Hyatt Gold Passport is excited to announce that the next global campaign will run 01APR11 through 30JUN11. Members can earn 10,000 HGP bonus points after their first 5 eligible nights and then 5,000 bonus points for every 2 nights after that. Members can earn up to 25 nights (maximum of 60,000 bonus points)."
Thanks guys. Just signed up after a week on the road. And they made this retroactive.

But...how would I have ever found this on the web site?
Old May 31, 2011, 5:58 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by SoManyMiles-SoLittleTime
But...how would I have ever found this on the web site?
I'm not a fan of Hyatt tech - but in this case it is well publicized, its called "Possibilities" and is announced at the top of every page on www.goldpassport.com .
Old Jun 6, 2011, 10:40 am
Original Poster

Note: I've moved the last few posts from this thread over to http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyatt...1-ffn-etc.html . Please keep this thread "clean" by posting such discussion elsewhere (either in an existing thread or start a new thread). Thanks!!!

peteropny - co-mod - Hyatt
Old Jun 6, 2011, 1:39 pm

Programs: Marriott, Radisson, AA, UA
Originally Posted by jaidee1
From my Hyatt Rep - The Spring Promotion

"Here's the word! Hyatt Gold Passport is excited to announce that the next global campaign will run 01APR11 through 30JUN11. Members can earn 10,000 HGP bonus points after their first 5 eligible nights and then 5,000 bonus points for every 2 nights after that. Members can earn up to 25 nights (maximum of 60,000 bonus points)."

Anyone know if I am staying 5 nights from 6/29 - 7/4/11.
Do I get any bonus points out of this promo?
TIA
Old Jun 6, 2011, 2:16 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by echip
TIA
Unless you've already had qualified nights, I don't think you will since only the first 2 nights are actually under the promo and Hyatt computers go by checkout date.
Old Jun 6, 2011, 2:42 pm

Programs: UA, US, AA, Hyatt Platinum, Hilton Gold, & PC
Originally Posted by echip
TIA
Unfortuntely you will not.
Old Jul 1, 2011, 5:43 pm

Programs: AA mm, Hilton Dime, Hyatt Xpl.& PC Plat, Miracle Fruit-su club
WELGP - 2500 + credit for Non US/Canada on Amex

"Stay:01 Jul 2011 - 31 Aug 2011

Enjoy a Welcome Credit on your next stay at Hyatt. Plus, earn 2,500 Hyatt Gold Passport bonus points when you pay with your American Express Card.

Discover how the Welcome Credit can be used for amenities, activities and more. Itll make your stay with us more fun, more relaxing, more romantic or more whatever youre in the mood for. After all, no matter what you do on your getaway, its even better when its on us.

Enjoy your Welcome Credit on stays of two nights or more at participating Hyatt hotels in Europe, Africa, the Middle East, Asia-Pacific, and Latin America from 1 July - 31 August 2011. Plus, earn 2,500 Hyatt Gold Passport bonus points when you pay with your American Express Card.

Simply request offer code WELGP when you book your reservation and stay a minimum of two nights."

Credits are all over the map in local currencies - look by property
Old Jul 2, 2011, 2:29 pm

Programs: UA 2MM, DL 500k, AA 500k, Hyatt GP 1M, HH Gold, Rad. Gold, CP Gold, Miracle Fruit-su Club
Thank you, Ace Scout. Looks like Hyatt competing with itself again. On the other hand, it may open the door to many who have been shut out of the Visa alliance.
Old Jul 9, 2011, 5:39 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA Plat 2MM, MR Gold, Avis Pref
is the july 11 promo list down to this?

WELGP - 2500 + credit for Non US/Canada on Amex
and the
WN promo?

is that it?
Old Jul 10, 2011, 9:47 am

Programs: DL PM, Hyatt Plat, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by TrojanHorse
is that it?
....and the sound of silence. I was ready to break in the new credit card, but that'll have to wait if there are no 3rd quarter promos.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.