Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Current Hyatt Promotions (announcements only)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Dec 9, 2021, 11:44 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Markie
Originally Posted by peteropny
This thread will not be locked but please keep commentary on the individual promotions in their specific thread.
Feel free to give comments on this sticky in this thread or point out promotions that we may have missed. However, at some point, we may delete posts so that this sticky remains "clean", please do not be offended.
(also feel free to edit this wiki to list current promos and remove outdated ones -- anyone with 90 days and 90 posts should be able to edit the wiki).
Can we please not remove promos until they are over > 1 month, to allow people chasing points etc easy access.

Current EMEA promo; 24% off at 143 participating properties, includes breakfast book Jan 5 - Jan 29 2024: https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/promo/member-private-sale?
1 Jul - 15 Sept 23 here - https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyat...ul-15-sep.html

New global promo, 1 Oct - 30 Nov 23 here - https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyat...00-points.html

FT link to add'l codes/promos here - https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyat...corporate.html
1,000 ETIHAD miles in addition to Hyatt Base Miles - 1.2.24 to 30.3.24 https://world.hyatt.com/content/gp/e...cQaQDBRnpXOi0g

Print Wikipost

Current Hyatt Promotions (announcements only)

Search this Thread

Old Aug 4, 2014, 2:57 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Amex Gold/Plat, UA *G, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Gold, NEXUS, TSA Disparager Unobtanium
Originally Posted by britishcanuck
Bonus points for every 3 nights in Vegas. Between 1-3k depending on hotel.

http://hyatthotels.hyatt.com/content...gas-yours.html

8/1 through 12/30. How coincidental that I have a 3 night stay at the Bellagio coming up later this week!
Thanks for posting - I've got three nights at the Mandalay Bay next week ^
Old Aug 5, 2014, 3:27 pm

Doesn't seem like a great deal but just got this via email and thought I would share.

Want to get away and spend quality time with your loved ones? Now you can get to your dream destination even sooner with up to a 40% bonus on all point purchases. So whether you want to spend your time soaking up the sun, hitting the slopes or exploring city life, the vacation you’ve been waiting for is closer than ever.

As a Platinum member, you can enjoy an exclusive bonus when you purchase points:

Purchase Point Bonus
5,000 – 19,000 Points20%
20,000 – 39,000 Points30%
40,000 – 55,000 Points40%

And now you can purchase even more points than ever before – up to 55,000 points a year! Don't miss out, and take advantage of this limited-time offer through August 18, 2014
Old Aug 5, 2014, 3:33 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: HH Diamond, Marriott Gold, IHG Gold, Hyatt something
Originally Posted by Trinob
Doesn't seem like a great deal but just got this via email and thought I would share.

Want to get away and spend quality time with your loved ones? Now you can get to your dream destination even sooner with up to a 40% bonus on all point purchases. So whether you want to spend your time soaking up the sun, hitting the slopes or exploring city life, the vacation you’ve been waiting for is closer than ever.

As a Platinum member, you can enjoy an exclusive bonus when you purchase points:

Purchase Point Bonus
5,000 – 19,000 Points20%
20,000 – 39,000 Points30%
40,000 – 55,000 Points40%

And now you can purchase even more points than ever before – up to 55,000 points a year! Don't miss out, and take advantage of this limited-time offer through August 18, 2014
It's not a bad deal. About .0171 cpp, if I figured it right, if you buy at least 40k points. (16k bonus)
Old Aug 5, 2014, 9:56 pm

Programs: Alaska 100K - MM, defender of shoes on the carpeted bulkhead 4ever, AA LT PLT, Hyatt Glob, HH Dia
the new points purchase isn't too shabby if you have some aspirational stays coming up or just always stay at category 7 hotels that price out over 550 bucks a night.

We're likely to bite.
Old Aug 5, 2014, 10:20 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist & Ambassador: China

Programs: DL DM/MM, UA 1K, AA Exp, HH Dia, WOH Glob, IHG Plat, Marriott Gold, NA EE, Hertz PC
No promos is making it hard for me to finish my last few stays to qualify for diamond. Anyone else?
Old Aug 6, 2014, 3:54 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: HH Diamond, Marriott Gold, IHG Gold, Hyatt something
Originally Posted by mnredfox
No promos is making it hard for me to finish my last few stays to qualify for diamond. Anyone else?
Summertime shouldn't be too hard. I always try to do my challenge during promos, for maximum benefit. I don't expect any good promos until Sept, at this point.
Old Aug 6, 2014, 1:09 pm

Question about buying bonus points: if bought with the Hyatt CC, would you get 3x points? Also, would this purchase count towards lifetime Diamond status?
Old Aug 6, 2014, 2:06 pm

Programs: UA 1K, Hyatt Globalist
Pretty sure it's Points.com or another portal for purchase
Old Aug 6, 2014, 2:50 pm

Originally Posted by bakster21
Pretty sure it's Points.com or another portal for purchase
Yeah, just went through the link and it goes to somewhere similar. Bummer.
Old Aug 6, 2014, 9:57 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist & Ambassador: China

Programs: DL DM/MM, UA 1K, AA Exp, HH Dia, WOH Glob, IHG Plat, Marriott Gold, NA EE, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by Jaimito Cartero
Summertime shouldn't be too hard. I always try to do my challenge during promos, for maximum benefit. I don't expect any good promos until Sept, at this point.
Sorry for the dumb question, but what do you mean do your "challenge"?
Old Aug 7, 2014, 9:30 am
Moderator: GLBT Travelers & Hyatt Gold Passport
Original Poster

Originally Posted by mnredfox
Sorry for the dumb question, but what do you mean do your "challenge"?
Status challenge - http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyatt...n-11-10-a.html.

Let's try to keep discussion in this thread to a minimum since many members subscribe to this thread to be notified of new promos and sales and each new post creates a notification to them. Thanks.
Old Aug 18, 2014, 4:01 pm
Moderator: GLBT Travelers & Hyatt Gold Passport
Original Poster

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyatt...1-30-14-a.html
Old Aug 18, 2014, 11:49 pm
Moderator: InterContinental Hotels and Germany

The monthly Hyatt 48 hour sale is on: www.hyatt48hoursale.com and the thread in this forum. Book till Aug 20, 2014, 23:59 CDT for stay till December 02,2014

Hyatt has unfortunately not published the particiapting hotels.

Master Thread:
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyatt...l#post23235148[/QUOTE]
Old Aug 19, 2014, 3:25 am

Programs: Leaders Unlimited,Fairmont Platinum,SLH Loved,IC Ambassador
Exclusive Offer: Earn 2,000 Bonus Points

Look out in your inbox for this one- i think it is invite only from ts and cs and i cant work out the link as it seems to link into my GP passport number.

"You must receive this offer from Hyatt and register by November 30, 2014 through the email link above to participate in this offer. You will receive 2,000 Hyatt Gold Passport bonus points after your first Eligible Stay from September 1, 2014 through November 30, 2014. A maximum 2,000 bonus points may be earned, regardless of the number of stays completed during the offer period."

anyone else received this (i am UK based)
Old Aug 19, 2014, 2:53 pm

Originally Posted by CanfordCliffs
Look out in your inbox for this one- i think it is invite only from ts and cs and i cant work out the link as it seems to link into my GP passport number.

"You must receive this offer from Hyatt and register by November 30, 2014 through the email link above to participate in this offer. You will receive 2,000 Hyatt Gold Passport bonus points after your first Eligible Stay from September 1, 2014 through November 30, 2014. A maximum 2,000 bonus points may be earned, regardless of the number of stays completed during the offer period."

anyone else received this (i am UK based)

I got the email too but mine is 5000 point for after first stay

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.