Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Current Hyatt Promotions - and "some" Expired Ones - As well as "Sales"

Old Dec 9, 21, 11:44 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: 59Impala
Removed outdated t&c of expired promo
Print Wikipost

Current Hyatt Promotions - and "some" Expired Ones - As well as "Sales"

Old Jan 17, 11, 5:03 pm
  #16  
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: San Luis Obispo, CA
Programs: Military Space-A, UA Plat, AS MVP Gold 75K, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Plat, IHG Plat, HHonors Gold
Posts: 1,246
Andaz Wall St. on Tablet 1/18/11

Mods,
Please move if this is not the place for this post.
Looks like Tablet, a subscription-only luxury hotel site, will have the Andaz Wall St. on sale (not sure how much of a sale) for booking dates Jan 20-May 31. It will be in the "private sale" tab.
www.tablethotels.com
slocouple is offline  
Old Jan 18, 11, 1:57 am
  #17  
formerly Fly-Swiss
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: SIN
Programs: SQ
Posts: 878
G1 offers

regarding these ongoing offers such as G1:
_____________________________________
Make your next Hyatt stay even more rewarding and earn 1,000 Hyatt Gold Passport bonus points. Points add up quickly. With as few as 5,000 points, you can earn a free night at select Hyatt locations.

Offer valid seven days a week
Stay: 01 Jan 2011 − 28 Feb 2011
Offer Code: G1
_____________________________________

It might be a stupid question but I assume it's 1000 points on top of the usual points earned, right ?
Volasia is offline  
Old Jan 18, 11, 9:14 am
  #18  
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: San Luis Obispo, CA
Programs: Military Space-A, UA Plat, AS MVP Gold 75K, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Plat, IHG Plat, HHonors Gold
Posts: 1,246
Yes. Sometimes, though, pricing acts weird when you try to put it in during the booking process (like it wants you to pay a higher rate if you have the G-bonus in), so I search and book the best rate for me, then call GP and have them add it to the reservation. Then, confirm at check-in and check-out that it is on your folio. Then, depending on the property, watch the points posting carefully and make sure it shows up. If not, call GP and they'll add it. Lather, rinse, repeat.
Originally Posted by Fly-Swiss
regarding these ongoing offers such as G1:
_____________________________________
Make your next Hyatt stay even more rewarding and earn 1,000 Hyatt Gold Passport bonus points. Points add up quickly. With as few as 5,000 points, you can earn a free night at select Hyatt locations.

Offer valid seven days a week
Stay: 01 Jan 2011 − 28 Feb 2011
Offer Code: G1
_____________________________________

It might be a stupid question but I assume it's 1000 points on top of the usual points earned, right ?
slocouple is offline  
Old Jan 24, 11, 9:59 am
  #19  
Suspended
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Programs: Migros Cumulus Platinum Hero
Posts: 1,628
Question

Originally Posted by slocouple
Yes. Sometimes, though, pricing acts weird when you try to put it in during the booking process (like it wants you to pay a higher rate if you have the G-bonus in), so I search and book the best rate for me, then call GP and have them add it to the reservation. Then, confirm at check-in and check-out that it is on your folio. Then, depending on the property, watch the points posting carefully and make sure it shows up. If not, call GP and they'll add it. Lather, rinse, repeat.

But you can only add one promotion code, right? I.e. you cannot add GP481 plus G2, can you?
Zurich Flyer is offline  
Old Jan 24, 11, 12:42 pm
  #20  
Moderator: GLBT Travelers & Hyatt Gold Passport
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2000
Location: CVG
Posts: 15,296
Originally Posted by Zurich Flyer
But you can only add one promotion code, right? I.e. you cannot add GP481 plus G2, can you?
You can only add 1 online - but CS can add 1 or 2 more - I wouldn't bother with Gx bonus though since having that in the reservation means nothing - just ask that it be added at check-in/out
peteropny is offline  
Old Jan 24, 11, 11:36 pm
  #21  
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: stuck at home now.
Programs: status-less.
Posts: 486
48 hour sale at hyatt resorts

http://www.hyattpressroom.com/hyatt/...anuary-25.html

Hyatt Hotels & Resorts announced today a 48-hour, 25 percent off sale for 21 Hyatt resort locations across the U.S. and the Caribbean beginning at 12:01 a.m. Central time on January 25, 2011 and ending at 11:59 p.m. Central time on January 26, 2011. Reservations are available for stays through March 31, 2011 and may be made by visiting www.48hoursale.hyattresorts.com starting at 12:01 a.m. on Jan. 25 using offer code R48HY.

T&C indicates rate is 25% off 'hyatt daily rate', cannot be combined with other discounts, is pre-pay/non-refundable. Thus not a good deal but perhaps someone may benefit. Entire hyatt site is having lots of problems right now (12:35AM Central, 1/25); maybe it will be more reliable later in the morning.
jtaft is offline  
Old Jan 27, 11, 7:05 am
  #22  
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Washington, DC
Programs: UA Plat MM, AA Gold, Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Gold, IHG Plat, Marriott Titanium Elite
Posts: 5,015
20% Off at Andaz Fifth Avenue (through 3/31/11)

Got an email from a list I belong to offering 20% off at this hotel:

Smartly keep your siblings/ parents/ mistress out of your place, and book them in style at the Andaz 5th Ave; the hotel boasts 184 huge rooms plus the perfect spot to reconvene: the bar downstairs, which slings liquor made in small batches, also just about the right amount of time to spend with your siblings/ parents/ mistress. Now til 3/31, score 20% off by typing THRILL into the special offer section at andaz5thavenue.com or call and ask for the Thrillist rate.

I tried the special offer code and it indeed arrives at the lowest rate, beating the lowest advance purchase rate as well.
DCBob is offline  
Old Jan 29, 11, 11:41 pm
  #23  
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 7
I Booked my hotel a few months ago, for a 4day stay with Hyatt in April (ATL), am i still able to apply for the Double points offer?? if so.. How?

I have been staying with Hyatt for years, but have only just started using my card.
AussieK is offline  
Old Jan 30, 11, 7:57 am
  #24  
Moderator: GLBT Travelers & Hyatt Gold Passport
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2000
Location: CVG
Posts: 15,296
Originally Posted by AussieK
I Booked my hotel a few months ago, for a 4day stay with Hyatt in April (ATL), am i still able to apply for the Double points offer?? if so.. How?

I have been staying with Hyatt for years, but have only just started using my card.
Contact Customer Service to add the promo code - unless the promo require a specific rate which you had not booked, they can do it. If the promo requires a specific rate, it may increase your rate which probably would not be advantageous to you so just decline and leave the reservation as is.
peteropny is offline  
Old Feb 3, 11, 8:04 am
  #25  
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: NY
Programs: AA: ExPlat & 3MM; UA: 1k; KL: Plat 4 Life; Hyatt: Plat; SPG, Marriott, Hilton: Gold
Posts: 2,682
Originally Posted by Zurich Flyer
But you can only add one promotion code, right? I.e. you cannot add GP481 plus G2, can you?
What are details of G2? Also, what is GP2?

I am staying at Grand Hyatt HK and was wondering what best promo is
anandrag is offline  
Old Feb 3, 11, 11:19 am
  #26  
Moderator: GLBT Travelers & Hyatt Gold Passport
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2000
Location: CVG
Posts: 15,296
Originally Posted by anandrag
What are details of G2? Also, what is GP2?

I am staying at Grand Hyatt HK and was wondering what best promo is
G2 is a 2000 bonus point promotion (for properties that are running it - so not sure if GH HKG is running it or even some other Gx bonus - we generally refer to these as Gx here in the forum). Not sure what GP2 is - never heard of it before.
peteropny is offline  
Old Feb 3, 11, 12:20 pm
  #27  
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: NY
Programs: AA: ExPlat & 3MM; UA: 1k; KL: Plat 4 Life; Hyatt: Plat; SPG, Marriott, Hilton: Gold
Posts: 2,682
Originally Posted by peteropny
G2 is a 2000 bonus point promotion (for properties that are running it - so not sure if GH HKG is running it or even some other Gx bonus - we generally refer to these as Gx here in the forum). Not sure what GP2 is - never heard of it before.

Thx. How do I find out whether applicable at GH HK?
anandrag is offline  
Old Feb 3, 11, 12:22 pm
  #28  
FlyerTalk Evangelist
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Northeast Kansas | Colorado Native
Programs: Amex, UA *G, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Gold, NEXUS, TSA Disparager Unobtanium
Posts: 21,071
Originally Posted by anandrag
Thx. How do I find out whether applicable at GH HK?
Visit this site:

http://goldpassport.hyatt.com/hyatt/...questid=147251
FriendlySkies is offline  
Old Feb 4, 11, 8:56 am
  #29  
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Gold Country, California
Programs: Hilton Gold, IHG Diamond Ambassador, Hyatt Globalist
Posts: 1,152
Monterey

Originally Posted by jtaft
48 hour sale at hyatt resorts

http://www.hyattpressroom.com/hyatt/...anuary-25.html

Hyatt Hotels & Resorts announced today a 48-hour, 25 percent off sale for 21 Hyatt resort locations across the U.S. and the Caribbean beginning at 12:01 a.m. Central time on January 25, 2011 and ending at 11:59 p.m. Central time on January 26, 2011. Reservations are available for stays through March 31, 2011 and may be made by visiting www.48hoursale.hyattresorts.com starting at 12:01 a.m. on Jan. 25 using offer code R48HY.

T&C indicates rate is 25% off 'hyatt daily rate', cannot be combined with other discounts, is pre-pay/non-refundable. Thus not a good deal but perhaps someone may benefit. Entire hyatt site is having lots of problems right now (12:35AM Central, 1/25); maybe it will be more reliable later in the morning.
In quickly checking Monterey possibilities, I discovered they have a "48-hour Sale" for $135 on Saturdays (could be more days, I didn't check). Don't know when their 48-Hour Sale started but I found dates in March--would be nice if we knew what the new promo is going to be. This 48-Hour Sale rate is better than what's mentioned above . . . it includes breakfast for 2 in the restaurant & $25 off spa. But it is non-refundable. Today I received a Groupon offer for this Hyatt, $135, breakfast & resort fee included. I had thought that was a good deal until I double-checked the Hyatt website.
Steph58 is offline  
Old Feb 4, 11, 11:00 am
  #30  
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: San Luis Obispo, CA
Programs: Military Space-A, UA Plat, AS MVP Gold 75K, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Plat, IHG Plat, HHonors Gold
Posts: 1,246
Groupon, if interested, is at:
http://www.groupon.com/deals/hyatt-regency-monterey?
Originally Posted by Steph58
In quickly checking Monterey possibilities, I discovered they have a "48-hour Sale" for $135 on Saturdays (could be more days, I didn't check). Don't know when their 48-Hour Sale started but I found dates in March--would be nice if we knew what the new promo is going to be. This 48-Hour Sale rate is better than what's mentioned above . . . it includes breakfast for 2 in the restaurant & $25 off spa. But it is non-refundable. Today I received a Groupon offer for this Hyatt, $135, breakfast & resort fee included. I had thought that was a good deal until I double-checked the Hyatt website.
slocouple is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread