Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Current Hyatt Promotions (announcements only)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Dec 9, 2021, 11:44 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Markie
Originally Posted by peteropny
This thread will not be locked but please keep commentary on the individual promotions in their specific thread.
Feel free to give comments on this sticky in this thread or point out promotions that we may have missed. However, at some point, we may delete posts so that this sticky remains "clean", please do not be offended.
(also feel free to edit this wiki to list current promos and remove outdated ones -- anyone with 90 days and 90 posts should be able to edit the wiki).
Can we please not remove promos until they are over > 1 month, to allow people chasing points etc easy access.

Current EMEA promo; 24% off at 143 participating properties, includes breakfast book Jan 5 - Jan 29 2024: https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/promo/member-private-sale?
1 Jul - 15 Sept 23 here - https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyat...ul-15-sep.html

New global promo, 1 Oct - 30 Nov 23 here - https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyat...00-points.html

FT link to add'l codes/promos here - https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyat...corporate.html
1,000 ETIHAD miles in addition to Hyatt Base Miles - 1.2.24 to 30.3.24 https://world.hyatt.com/content/gp/e...cQaQDBRnpXOi0g

Print Wikipost

Current Hyatt Promotions (announcements only)

Search this Thread

Old Sep 24, 2022, 6:31 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by skj
What's the link to the search engine for participating restaurants? The one here only shows properties.

I've found these centralized resources are often unfamiliar with individual property details, such as whether a restaurant is operated by the hotel. Your MHC may be willing to follow-up with the property, but mine usually isn't (at least in a timely manner), which is why I contacted the property directly.

Yes, it is weird, as MGM properties are explicitly excluded from the promo, along with SLH and the All-inclusive properties. From the T&Cs ...

"Offer is not available at Alua Hotels & Resorts, Breathless Resorts & Spas, Dreams Resorts & Spas, Hyatt Residence Club, Hyatt Zilara, Hyatt Ziva, Lindblad Expeditions, MGM Resorts, Small Luxury Hotels of the World, Sunscape Resort & Spas, Vivid Hotels & Resorts, or Zoëtry Wellness and Spa Resorts."
I don’t recall stating it was from the 3x dining promo just that I earned 3x Bonus Points from our dinner at Morimoto Las Vegas.

We charged it to the room and they have (2) 2x promos running concurrently. Meaning that from now until 10/15 any dining or even spa charges at MGM properties will net you 3x which is very good as they have dozens of very good options two that I’d pick are Morimoto and International Smoke.
Old Oct 1, 2022, 9:03 pm

There’s been some speculation as to a possible addition to the Q4 promo(s) here and elsewhere.

Any thoughts?

With the current climate and the current Hyatt regime it seems fairly unpredictable.

Given that the 30% off points promo just ended there may be a chance for a Gift Card promo. The last one was in November 2019 IIRC for 10% off. Hopefully they either do that or some small addition, but of course we will see.

The 2x is kind of lackluster especially with ending on 12/20 instead of 1/4 (or 1/5) as they have historically done. With what may be a majority of the holiday travel taking place during those two lost weeks.
Old Oct 1, 2022, 9:35 pm
Ambassador: World of Hyatt

Originally Posted by Matt4200
There’s been some speculation as to a possible addition to the Q4 promo(s) here and elsewhere.

Any thoughts?

With the current climate and the current Hyatt regime it seems fairly unpredictable.

Given that the 30% off points promo just ended there may be a chance for a Gift Card promo. The last one was in November 2019 IIRC for 10% off. Hopefully they either do that or some small addition, but of course we will see.

The 2x is kind of lackluster especially with ending on 12/20 instead of 1/4 (or 1/5) as they have historically done. With what may be a majority of the holiday travel taking place during those two lost weeks.
There was so much fraud with gift cards I’d be surprised to see it again and Hyatt for the most part seems weak promotionally except during the eye of the storm with the pandemic 😷
As the economy may start to tank as being reported now with cruises etc this may start to change
Old Oct 1, 2022, 9:44 pm
Ambassador: World of Hyatt

I thought someone posted the Hyatt search engine for participating restaurants
I get back from Europe this week so I will post /repost if necessary
Old Oct 2, 2022, 7:58 am

Does “points + cash” booking get 2x points ?

Does “points + cash” booking get 2x points ? The whole amount or just the cash portion? Thank you in advance!
Old Oct 2, 2022, 8:04 am

Programs: AA EXP, BA Gold, VS Gold, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by Illinwu
Does “points + cash” booking get 2x points ? The whole amount or just the cash portion? Thank you in advance!
The “whole amount” is the cash portion. You don’t earn base points on redemptions.
Old Oct 2, 2022, 8:10 am

Originally Posted by coleslaw
The “whole amount” is the cash portion. You don’t earn base points on redemptions.
Thank you. So “points + cash” is considered cash booking? Thank you so much.
Old Oct 2, 2022, 9:02 am

Originally Posted by 777 global mile hound
There was so much fraud with gift cards I’d be surprised to see it again and Hyatt for the most part seems weak promotionally except during the eye of the storm with the pandemic 😷
As the economy may start to tank as being reported now with cruises etc this may start to change
Based on my readings the only gift card fraud took place prior to the 2019 Gift Card promo, which is why many people here loaded up on them in November 2019.

I mentioned offering that as an addition because it gives Hyatt Corporate more cash in hand while guaranteeing more stays and it’s only 10% compared to the 30% off points.

But it’s just spitballing so to speak, as you mentioned Hyatt has been very weak promotionally since the eye of the pandemic.
Old Oct 27, 2022, 10:24 pm

3x points on the menu promo

I’m a globalist, not even sure if it matters but If I spend $100 dining at a Hyatt restaurant, how many points can I earn? And using a Hyatt CC?
Old Oct 27, 2022, 10:30 pm

Originally Posted by BeyondTalk
I’m a globalist, not even sure if it matters but If I spend $100 dining at a Hyatt restaurant, how many points can I earn? And using a Hyatt CC?
Spend -

$100 = 500 points
3x Bonus - + 1,000 points
Globalist Bonus - 150 points

Hyatt CC Points - 400 points

2,050 points worth - $35

35% Back in Points
poptarts and WSTC like this.
Old Oct 28, 2022, 4:10 pm

Spend -

$100 = 500 points
3x Bonus - + 1,000 points
Globalist Bonus - 150 points

Hyatt CC Points - 400 points

2,050 points worth - $35

35% Back in Points
thanks bud wow that’s really good returns
Old Nov 1, 2022, 4:19 pm

Has anyone recieved any of their double qualifying nights yet?
Old Nov 2, 2022, 8:44 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist (Full), Marriott Titanium, IHG Spire, Wyndham DIA, Hilton Gold, AA EXP
New promo?
https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/promo/po...ities-americas
Old Nov 2, 2022, 3:33 pm

Originally Posted by lAzyTraveler
Based on checking it seems this shows up as the “Book now and save 20%” rate with or without the offer code “unlock” applied.
Old Nov 2, 2022, 4:20 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist (Full), Marriott Titanium, IHG Spire, Wyndham DIA, Hilton Gold, AA EXP
Based on checking it seems this shows up as the “Book now and save 20%” rate with or without the offer code “unlock” applied.
I guess it's not that great. Sad

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.