Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Auburn Hills, MI Hyatt Place REVIEW - MASTER THREAD

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 31, 2009, 11:38 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA MM 1K, Marriott LT Platinum

I am starting a new gig in Auburn Hills. Any advice regarding the Hyatt Place would be greatly appreciated.
Old Aug 31, 2009, 12:48 pm
k2o

Programs: UA 1K, DL Dia.,AA Plat, Hilton Dia,Bonvoy T
I stayed there a few months ago. Small but very nice. ^The people behind the counter were extremely friendly and knowledgable. I was staying during a promo and they made several suggestions at check in to insure I would be given credit for everything that was being promoted. Also, there was a group of hockey players (kids) there and they made a point to put me on a seperate floor,etc. Great service!
I'd stay there again in a minute if business took me there.
Old Aug 31, 2009, 8:05 pm

Programs: AS: 75K; DL/NW: Plat; DL SC: Lifetime; Hyatt: Diamond; HH: Gold; SPG: Plat;
I've stayed there during a mattress run last year (as part of the 2008 FFN). The hotel was a typical HP - not better or worse than any other HP I've stayed at.

It is relatively close to I-75 but not right on the highway, therefore not as loud as other nearby hotels (i.e, the older Crowne Plaza, etc)
Old Aug 31, 2009, 8:58 pm
thc

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, AA Platinum
I stayed here too last year. I agree with the previous poster. It's a typical Hyatt Place, and my stay was pleasant enough.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.