Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Dallas North Hyatt Place REVIEW - MASTER THREAD

Old Apr 11, 2009, 11:34 am
Original Poster

Programs: Hyatt Glob (Barely); Marriott Plat Life; AA Up and Down Now Plat; Hilton, UA, BA, HA Peasant

Location on Spring Valley just east of the North Tollway, just north of the Galleria and I-635 (LBJ Freeway). Standard-issue large-building HP, but in all the good sense of HP predictability. Not worn, quiet, good exercise room. Small outdoor pool that is already open. Can walk to a Wendy's or a very-high end steakhouse. Lots of other dining in area, including very high end destination stuff, but requires getting out in significant traffic to get there. Just nothing but positive things to say about the hotel; even a few trees around.

Those of you familiar with this area know its between the LBJ Freeway and Addison in far north Dallas. Sort of a faded glory area that many not be quite what it once was, but still very shopping, office, dining, and hotel dense. Lots and lots of choices, but only HP and an SS farther north in the immediate area if you are trying to book a Hyatt. I would say this HP stacks up well against most 3-star properties. You could pay more for a more prestigious name nearby and do worse.

(Moderator and membership in general, I would have sworn there was a thread for this hotel, but search engine isn't finding any hits on "Dallas" today. Please feel free to suggest a move if you find an existing thread).

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.