Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Hyatt Place Bloomington, IN REVIEW - MASTER THREAD

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 13, 2014, 7:48 am
No longer used by Hyatt; use World of Hyatt Concierge
Original Poster

Dear Flyertalkers,

Hyatt announced the opening of Hyatt Place Bloomington in Bloomington, IN. Just one block from the Bloomington Convention Center and a short distance from Indiana University, Hyatt Place Bloomington is located on Kirkwood Avenue, and is close to all of the restaurants, theaters and bars that create Bloomington’s unique, cultural reputation. The hotel offers 172 guestrooms, and guests can enjoy the brand's consistent services and amenities such as free wifi everywhere, free a.m. Kitchen Skillet breakfast, 24/7 Gallery Menu, 24-hour gym, and Coffee to Cocktails bar.
Old Aug 13, 2014, 3:14 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Is the campus within walking distance? Pool?

Is this new construction or a reflagging?
Old Aug 19, 2014, 11:20 pm

Never stayed, but as a graduate of IU I can answer a few of these.

Walking distance? -- Yes/no. It's not too far -- less than a mile to "touch" campus, but won't get you to the meat of the campus. It's across two fairly major roads, but still very walkable.

I believe this is new construction...the location its at used to be nothing. I don't think they have the best location though -- its a bit hidden and seems to be in an odd location.

Google says its new construction as well -- http://www.ibj.com/property-lines-20...AMS/post/38179

Looks like yes to a pool as well (pictures show it as well.)

Unfortunately they started this the year I graduated!
Old Aug 27, 2016, 4:34 am
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Marriott LTP, Hilton Gold, ITA Elite+, Cathay S, Singapore S, Hertz PC, Avis PC
Any recent stays here? I'll be here next month!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.