Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Exclusive Offer: Bonus Points Or Free Nights (Targetted for stays 5/1-7/31/14)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 22, 2014, 1:11 pm
Original Poster

Got this in my email today:

Pack your bags and head to any Hyatt hotel worldwide. Register today to earn 5,000 Hyatt Gold Passport® bonus points after completing five eligible stays from May 1 through July 31, 2014. Then redeem those points toward free nights or other exceptional experiences, from suite upgrades to deep-tissue massages. Free nights start at just 5,000 points!

We look forward to welcoming you to Hyatt, where finding your own piece of paradise is closer than you think.
T and C:

Members will receive 5,000 Hyatt Gold Passport bonus points after your fifth Eligible Stay from May 1, 2014 through July 31, 2014. A maximum 5,000 bonus points may be earned, regardless of the number of stays completed during the promotional period. For the purpose of this Offer, an “Eligible Stay” is defined in the complete Terms and Conditions of the Hyatt Gold Passport program, except that stays at M life resorts do not count as Eligible Stays under this promotion. Award nights shall not constitute an eligible night. Hyatt Gold Passport members will only receive eligible stay credit for their room, regardless of the number of paid rooms. Members must provide their Hyatt Gold Passport membership number at the time of check-in and choose points or miles for their stay. Hyatt Gold Passport will automatically track Eligible Stays when members provide their Hyatt Gold Passport membership number. Hyatt Gold Passport reserves the right to alter or withdraw this promotion at any time without notice. This promotion is subject to the complete Terms and Conditions of the Hyatt Gold Passport program. For complete program terms and conditions, visit goldpassport.com. Promotional blackout periods may apply due to seasonal periods or special events, and normal arrival/departure restrictions apply. Hyatt Hotels & Resorts® encompasses hotels managed, franchised or leased by subsidiaries and affiliates of Hyatt Hotels Corporation. The trademarks Hyatt®, Hyatt Hotels & Resorts®, Park Hyatt®, Andaz®, Grand Hyatt®, Hyatt Regency®, Hyatt Place®, Hyatt House®, Hyatt Zilara™, Hyatt Ziva™, Hyatt Residence Club®, Hyatt Gold Passport®, and related marks are trademarks of Hyatt Corporation and its affiliates. ©2014 Hyatt Corporation. All rights reserved.
Old Apr 22, 2014, 1:20 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: AA Plat / UA NOTHING / Alaska 75K / Hyatt Diamond / SPG LT Plat / Marriott Gold / Priority Club Plat / Hertz Pres
Hmmm....better than a stick in the eye. Pretty limited at - 5,000 points max.
Old Apr 22, 2014, 1:25 pm

Didn't get the e-mail, but it would be nice as we already have 5 stays booked within the time period, so an easy 5,000 points.
Old Apr 22, 2014, 2:04 pm

Programs: AA PLT, DL GM, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Gold
What's the link to register?
Old Apr 22, 2014, 2:09 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: HH Diamond, Marriott Gold, IHG Gold, Hyatt something
Originally Posted by lawyertalk
What's the link to register?
In the email, IF you receive it.
Old Apr 22, 2014, 2:16 pm

Programs: AA PLT, DL GM, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by Jaimito Cartero
In the email, IF you receive it.
I know, but the T&Cs don't state that it's an exclusive/targeted offer, so can someone post the link from the email?
Old Apr 22, 2014, 3:25 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: HH Diamond, Marriott Gold, IHG Gold, Hyatt something
I just got a similar email from a family account, for 1k points only. I think I'd like 5k better.
Old Apr 22, 2014, 4:13 pm

Programs: Lots of faux metal
I got 2000 for my next stay. It is says it is targeted to those members that receive it.
You must be a recipient of this email and register by July 31, 2014 through email link to participate in this offer. Members will receive 2,000 Hyatt Gold Passport bonus points after your first Eligible Stay from May 1, 2014 through July 31, 2014. A maximum 2,000 bonus points may be earned, regardless of the number of stays completed during the promotional period.....
Old Apr 22, 2014, 4:16 pm

I also got the 2000 points for 1 stay offer. Was really hoping for a good summer offer from Hyatt, as I'm thinking about doing the Diamond challenge. Oh well.
Old Apr 22, 2014, 4:40 pm

Also got the 2000 after one stay; actually email was to wife, but I was signed in to Hyatt website when I clicked on register, so it registered me; now we are both registered for that offer.
Old Apr 22, 2014, 6:17 pm

Programs: Hyatt Giraffe
o.O so the question then is, who's sharing the link?
Old Apr 22, 2014, 7:28 pm

Programs: AA, Hyatt Platinum, SPG
I received this one today.

"Pack your bags and head to Hyatt. Register today to earn a free night at any Category 1–4 Hyatt hotel worldwide (valid through October 31, 2014). Simply complete two eligible stays from May 1 through July 31, 2014. Then redeem that night at an exciting destination like Hyatt Regency Delhi or Hyatt Regency Phuket Resort."
Old Apr 22, 2014, 7:41 pm

Programs: AA EXP, SPG PLT
Nada for me
Old Apr 22, 2014, 7:47 pm

Well how nice. I got zilch...par for the course on the targeted Hyatt promos for me.
Old Apr 22, 2014, 7:53 pm

Programs: US/AA, UA, AS, BA, IHG, HGP
Originally Posted by antonius66
Well how nice. I got zilch...par for the course on the targeted Hyatt promos for me.
You might make sure you have the option for Hyatt promos & specials via email and/or mail checked in your account. Additionally, for those who want to try their hand with the URL http://hyatthotels.hyatt.com/content...1KENGAGE1.html

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.