Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Hyatt Gold Passport Private Online Community

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 6, 2011, 11:33 am
Original Poster

Programs: CX Go, Hyatt Diamond, Hitlon Diamond, SPG Gold, AC Elite.

Anyone else got an invite to this?

Dear ilovecathy,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our recent questionnaire.. We are pleased to welcome you to the Hyatt Gold Passport private online community and look forward to your active participation.

The Hyatt Gold Passport Community is a secure, password protected online community of members who will share opinions, provide feedback and actively debate a variety of topics regarding the Hyatt Gold Passport program, the travel experience and other.hospitality-related subjects.

Hyatt Gold Passport has partnered with Communispace, a leader in the online community space, to help facilitate our own private online community. You can expect to receive communications periodically from Communispace regarding new topics and discussions around Hyatt.

Getting Started
Log in to the community and fill out your profile by April 15th and we will provide you with 2,500 bonus points.*

Logging in for the first time:

Visit the Hyatt Gold Passport Community to get started. (Don't forget to bookmark https://xxx.com or add it to your favorites list!)

Your member name is: xxx
Your password is:.xxx

Once logged in, please follow the instructions on the home page that will guide you through the community, including how to update your profile and how to upload a photo. While you are there, check out the site, read other members' profiles, add your comments to a discussion, or take a quick survey.

If you have any questions or problems, please email your Communispace Facilitator, Xxx at [email protected]

Thanks again for your participation and we look forward to your feedback and ideas!

Sincerely,

xxx
Old Apr 6, 2011, 1:12 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Amex Gold/Plat, UA *G, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Gold, NEXUS, TSA Disparager Unobtanium
Have not received an invite, yet.. Sounds very similar to this community that UA created..
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/unite...community.html

Do they ask how much time you spend on FT?
Old Apr 6, 2011, 1:30 pm

Not here. I have been a member of the IHG communispace forum for a long time, but did not get any invite from Hyatt.
Old Apr 6, 2011, 2:20 pm

Programs: SWA CP, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Amb.
I got the invite.

Last edited by amgt123; Apr 11, 2011 at 3:24 am
Old Apr 6, 2011, 3:01 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Gold 1MM, AS 75k, AA Plat, Bonvoyed Gold, Honors Dia, Hyatt Explorer, IHG Plat, ...
No invite here.
Old Apr 6, 2011, 4:01 pm

Programs: Hyatt LIFETIME Globalist
I got the invite April 1st.
Old Apr 6, 2011, 4:26 pm
Used to be " vincentppetty "

Programs: DL Platinum/1MM; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott Titanium; Loews Platinum; GHA/Omni Platinum; Hilton Gold
Question

No invite for me ... but I would truly love to participate as a Diamond. Anyone have the e-mail for the communispace facilitator?
Old Apr 6, 2011, 8:45 pm
Original Poster

I don't think it have anything to do with FT, according to them:-

"As part of this community, you are part of an exclusive group of 500 global Gold Passport members who will have a chance to influence the direction and growth of the Gold Passport program and Hyatt Hotels as a whole..."

Further, as you can see, I'm rather new here I don't think they would want me there if its anyhow related to FT.
Old Apr 6, 2011, 8:57 pm
Original Poster

Another quote: "The Hyatt Gold Passport Online Community is a forum of 500 Diamond and Platinum members who will serve as consultants to Hyatt by providing insights and perspectives to influence our marketing and product decisions that will shape the growth of the Gold Passport program and Hyatt Hotels as a whole."
Old Apr 6, 2011, 11:58 pm

Yes, I got an invite on March 25, by e-mail (Special Invitation to Share Your Opinions). This linked to a short questionnaire that took a few minutes to finish. It asked about what hotel chains/brands I stay in, how often I stay in a hotel each year for business/pleasure, etc.

On April 1, received another e-mail (Welcome to Hyatt Gold Passport's Online Community) welcoming me to the community. Included in that e-mail was my login information and an offer for 2500 points: "Getting Started
Log in to the community and fill out your profile by April 15th and we will provide you with 2,500 bonus points.*"

There are also some other strange surveys and discussions in the community space: 5 Things About Me, Name for The Community, and Party Time.

At least a few of my other coworkers also got this invitation. We are all Hyatt Diamond.
Old Apr 7, 2011, 1:47 am

a few of your coworkers? Nothing here.
Old Apr 7, 2011, 8:18 am

I didn't get anything either. I wonder what the criteria was. Five hundred Diamonds and Plats out of all their customer base is pretty small, I would think.
Old Apr 7, 2011, 9:36 am

Originally Posted by FriendlySkies
Have not received an invite, yet.. Sounds very similar to this community that UA created..
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/unite...community.html

Do they ask how much time you spend on FT?
The online manager from UA just moved to Hyatt.
Old Apr 7, 2011, 10:40 am
Moderator: GLBT Travelers & Hyatt Gold Passport

This sounds like they are resurrecting the badly named 'yattit "community" from a few years ago - it didn't go anywhere and they eventually killed it.
Old Apr 7, 2011, 11:18 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by peteropny
This sounds like they are resurrecting the badly named 'yattit "community" from a few years ago - it didn't go anywhere and they eventually killed it.
I would have not remembered that until you mentioned it. As for this targeted group, I did not receive and invitation.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.