Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

35,000 BA Miles W/ 30 nights at Hyatt (1,000/night + 5,000 after 25) - 8/1-11/1/10

35,000 BA Miles W/ 30 nights at Hyatt (1,000/night + 5,000 after 25) - 8/1-11/1/10

Old Aug 2, 2010, 2:43 pm
Original Poster

Saw this in my latest British Airways newsletter today:

You don’t have to fly at 35,000 feet to earn 35,000 BA Miles

Thanks to Hyatt’s amazing offer, join Hyatt Gold Passport, and you can earn up to 35,000 BA Miles, just by staying at any Hyatt Hotel & Resort™, Andaz™, Hyatt Place™, or Hyatt Summerfield Suites™ worldwide, between now and 1 November 2010.

Join Hyatt Gold Passport now

Each night you stay, for a maximum of 30 nights, you pick up 1,000 bonus BA Miles. And should you manage to stay for 25 nights within the offer period, Hyatt will credit an exclusive Executive Club bonus of 5,000 BA Miles to your account.

How far do 35,000 BA Miles take you?

Anywhere from Paris to Portugal, Rome to Romania, or Hamburg to Hungary. And back, of course. All you pay are the appropriate taxes, fees and charges.

Ready to book your stay? Here’s your travel checklist:

Join Hyatt Gold Passport.
Complete an eligible stay at any Hyatt worldwide between 1 August and 1 November 2010.
Provide your Hyatt Gold Passport and Executive Club account numbers when booking your stay, and checking in.
Request Executive Club miles at check-in.

Never stayed with Hyatt before?

Then you’re in for a treat. Whether it’s a romantic break, or action packed family vacation you’re looking for, you don’t need to look further than Hyatt to provide the perfect getaway.

Terms and conditions

You must be a Hyatt Gold Passport™ member and register for the promotion to participate. To register or enroll in Hyatt Gold Passport visit www.goldpassport.com/executiveclub. Receive 1,000 Executive Club bonus miles per night between 01 August 2010 and 01 November 2010 at any Hyatt Hotel & Resort™, Hyatt Place™, Hyatt Summerfield Suites™ or Andaz™ worldwide. Earn an additional bonus of 5,000 Executive Club miles after completing 25 nights during the promotion period. Provide your Hyatt Gold Passport and Executive Club membership number at time of check-in, choose miles for your stay and pay an Eligible rate. Hyatt Gold Passport will track all eligible stays in which Hyatt Gold Passport and Executive Club membership numbers are provided. "Eligible Rate" is any hotel published room rate, including, but not limited to rates found on hyatt.com, hyattplace.com, hyattsummerfiedsuites.com, prevailing rack rate, BAR, volume, AAA and senior citizen rates, etc. "Ineligible Rates" are discounted rates, including, but not limited to, any free night stays, Internet wholesale rates (such as priceline.com, hotels.com, etc.), traditional wholesale rates (such as GOGO Worldwide Vacations, Pleasant Holidays, etc.), airline crew rates, airline employee rates, travel agency employee rates, Club at the Hyatt discount certificate stays, Hyatt employee or employee family discount rates, airline interrupted-trip vouchers or contracted rooms (a contract room is a room that has been reserved pursuant to a written and executed agreement between a hotel and a corporation, government agency or individual for a negotiated room rate in exchange for an agreed upon number of rooms to be rented for an extended period of time). For the purposes of this promotion, an Eligible Night shall be defined as one (1) or more nights at any participating hotel when choosing miles and paying an eligible rate, physically occupying the room, whether or not you check out and back in during such period; award nights shall not constitute an Eligible Night. Hyatt Gold Passport members will only receive credit for one room, per Eligible Night, regardless of the number of paid rooms. A maximum of 35,000 Executive Club bonus miles may be earned per member, regardless of the total eligible nights during the promotion period. The member can earn an additional bonus of 5,000 Executive Club miles after completing 25 nights during the promotion period.
Old Aug 2, 2010, 6:08 pm

Programs: AA mm, Hilton Dime, Hyatt Xpl.& PC Plat, Miracle Fruit-su club
Love it - stay 24 nights and get 1k BA miles per night, your 25th night get a 10k BA mile bonus.

Methinks I'll stick wid da points.
Old Aug 2, 2010, 6:40 pm

Programs: AA PLT, UA 1K (2k), Hyatt Diamond, SPG Platinum, HHonors Gold
Originally Posted by jumpdogjump
Love it - stay 24 nights and get 1k BA miles per night, your 25th night get a 10k BA mile bonus.

Methinks I'll stick wid da points.
don't forget HGP Diamond status after your 25th stay, complimentary of Hyatt!
Old Aug 3, 2010, 8:33 am
formerly known as CARTflagman

It wont let you register, and when you call Gold Passport customer service, they know nothing about it. Nice going Hyatt and BA marketing... way to communicate, ya big dummies!
Old Aug 3, 2010, 10:47 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Gold 1MM, AS 75k, AA Plat, Bonvoyed Gold, Honors Dia, Hyatt Explorer, IHG Plat, ...
Originally Posted by CART_Flagman
It wont let you register, and when you call Gold Passport customer service, they know nothing about it. Nice going Hyatt and BA marketing... way to communicate, ya big dummies!
Just send them an email with the link in it and ask them to register you. I find it much more efficient to communicate via email as I can more easily spell out what I want and provide the necessary details (such as, in this case, a link).

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.