Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Oklahoma City (Airport) Hyatt Place Micro REVIEW - MASTER THREAD (leaves 25 Sep 23)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Oklahoma City (Airport) Hyatt Place Micro REVIEW - MASTER THREAD (leaves 25 Sep 23)

Search this Thread

Old Nov 29, 2009, 4:42 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Hyatt Glob (Barely); Marriott Plat Life; AA Up and Down Now Plat; Hilton, UA, BA, HA Peasant

Very micro review.

Standard HP with plenty of parking on the South Meridian airport hotel strip. Convenient to airport and convenient to local freeway system (but not right next door so no noise). Room maybe a bit more worn than most but OK. The night we were there the lobby hosts were rather gregarious and really made the place work. One of the very few times I've seen an HP lobby function like the half-coffee shop/half-hotel bar imagined by the designer.

There are a number of full-service hotels in town, but the only Hyatt properties are HP.
Old Dec 4, 2009, 7:28 pm

Programs: UA 1K, Marriott Plat, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Gold
I could not agree more. The only thing outside of the ordinary at this property is the staff. They treated me like royalty and went out of their way to make sure I had everything I needed at night (I checked in late due to a delayed flight) and yet they still made sure I had a bite to eat before going to bed.

The area itself is full of chain hotels and bad chain restaurants, but convenient for jumping on the interstate and going to a meeting.
Old Apr 3, 2012, 5:28 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Hyatt Glob (Barely); Marriott Plat Life; AA Up and Down Now Plat; Hilton, UA, BA, HA Peasant
Now serving a hot breakfast, but different than what I remember on the "beta test" menu elsewhere (they had oatmeal with a toppings bar, breakfast sandwiches but more of a standard variety, and mini pancakes).

They seemed to think hot was now standard, which has not been my experience. Guess I'll see what they have in Kansas this week.
Old Feb 29, 2016, 11:33 am

Programs: AA EXP, Marriott Titanium
Staying here now. Checked in late last night and there was some confusion about the room (initially booked under my SO's name and then changed to me last minute, as I didn't expect to be joining). Spoke to the front desk this morning and she took care of it right away and gave us a couple Diamond amenity coupons to use.

Decent breakfast (ham and cheese bagel with chipotle mayo, some sort of egg and veggie breakfast sandwich, french toast). The staff have been great so far.

Property is nice. I was given a corner room on the 5th (top) floor, no noise. I would definitely stay here again.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.