Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotel Deals
Reload this Page >

[EXPIRED] FAIRMONT HOTELS - Employee Friends and Family Promotion

[EXPIRED] FAIRMONT HOTELS - Employee Friends and Family Promotion

Old Apr 7, 2009, 1:18 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Fairmont Plat, IHG Spire, SPG Gold, WS Gold, Hertz PC, National E Elite,
Originally Posted by Ripper3785
Interesting POV. I just received this email regarding our res which was made on Sunday with no Booker ID #.

YMMV
Awesome! Thanks for the update. I will add it to the first post. Again, a huge YMMV. Also, expect an internal announcement from the President of Fairmont Hotels, Tom Story tomorrow regarding this promotion!
Old Apr 7, 2009, 1:20 pm

Programs: US,AA
After speaking to the Fairmont KeaLani in Maui and also their central reservations dept, I can convinced my res is fine. they confirmed again and again
Old Apr 7, 2009, 1:33 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by rupmh
After speaking to the Fairmont KeaLani in Maui and also their central reservations dept, I can convinced my res is fine. they confirmed again and again
Fairmont Montreux insists on booking ID, name and working place
Old Apr 7, 2009, 2:54 pm
Original Member, Moderator: Hotel Deals and MilesBuzz

Moderator Message

My apologies for being late to the party but I have been happily climbing mountains in Peru this past week.

In regards to this thread...

Keep it on topic. Period. Any continued discussion on the morals of the offer will be deleted. Any posts by Fairmont employees soliciting to provide codes or appeals for Fairmont employees to email a code will be deleted. As always, use the private message feature if you seek a trade of discount code information.

Thank you.

Last edited by MileageAddict; Apr 8, 2009 at 8:04 am
Old Apr 7, 2009, 8:32 pm

I talked today to 2 different Fairmont agents at 2 different times, they both confirm the the reservations i made are good and i should not face any problems when checking-in, however, they also confirm NO Stay Credit and NO Air Miles can be earned on FAF rates.
Old Apr 7, 2009, 8:42 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: HH Silver
Originally Posted by KSA_USA
however, they also confirm NO Stay Credit and NO Air Miles can be earned on FAF rates.
As I suspected in this thread on the topic in the Other Hotels FT forum. Rather than muddy the waters in this thread on stay credit or elite questions perhaps they should be included in the linked thread.
Old Apr 8, 2009, 2:53 am

Programs: A3*G, AP Basic, FPC Platinum, SPG Gold
Anyone completed their stay yet?

Has anyone booked the FAF rate without the Booker ID and actually completed their stay with no problems?

I'm looking to book a few nights in Ottawa, Canada in May and this rate will save me $60/night but I don't have a Booker ID. I'm just concerned that if I just show up they will void my res.
Old Apr 8, 2009, 4:11 am

Programs: FlyingBlue Platinum, Miles&More Senator, bmi Diamond Club Silver, Marriott Gold Elite, SPG
I have tried to check availability at several hotels just now and the result is always the same. "You have entered an invalid promotion code". I entered NFAF. Maybe they cancelled the promotion?
Old Apr 8, 2009, 4:16 am

Programs: A3*G, AP Basic, FPC Platinum, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by TravellinHusker
I have tried to check availability at several hotels just now and the result is always the same. "You have entered an invalid promotion code". I entered NFAF. Maybe they cancelled the promotion?
Still works at Chateau Laurie in Ottawa, Canada. I just used it to book a night in May.
Old Apr 8, 2009, 5:57 am

Try within 90 days it should still work!
Old Apr 8, 2009, 6:55 am

Programs: UA Premier 1K 1MM, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Gold
Some people on this thread mentioned using the F&F to book at The Plaza in NYC. Have any of you stayed there yet? Any feedback? I have three nights booked in mid-May for our anniversary, and would hate to see it blow up.
Old Apr 8, 2009, 7:40 am

Programs: Nothing worth mentioning
Originally Posted by cubfan99
Some people on this thread mentioned using the F&F to book at The Plaza in NYC. Have any of you stayed there yet? Any feedback? I have three nights booked in mid-May for our anniversary, and would hate to see it blow up.
There are a couple FT's checking in at the Plaza on April 10th & I'll post my experience as soon as I can. I did receive an email from the Plaza confirming my reservation & late arrival (per my request), so not anticipating any problems.
Old Apr 8, 2009, 7:58 am
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Fairmont Plat, IHG Spire, SPG Gold, WS Gold, Hertz PC, National E Elite,
It is subject to availability, so a huge YMMV. Some hotels can opt not to offer this (I cant find it for any weekdays at Fairmont Palliser in Calgary)
Old Apr 8, 2009, 8:08 am

Programs: UA1k, Oneworld Sapphire, Hyatt Globalist, IHG DiamondAmb, Hilton Diamond, Marriott LTP,
Sounds like an amazing deal, similar to the One Intercontinental Are currently doing also.

Could somebody please send me a link and promo code to this promotion to check what the rates are like please. Looking for a stay in LA.

PM me.
Old Apr 8, 2009, 8:12 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by navatwal
Could somebody please send me a link and promo code to this promotion to check what the rates are like please. Looking for a stay in LA.

PM me.
Really? Read a few posts, do an inkling of research.

Last edited by MileageAddict; Apr 19, 2009 at 5:31 am Reason: rude comment

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.