Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotel Deals
Reload this Page >

[EXPIRED] FAIRMONT HOTELS - Employee Friends and Family Promotion

[EXPIRED] FAIRMONT HOTELS - Employee Friends and Family Promotion

Old Feb 18, 2010, 1:06 pm

Originally Posted by 100,000miler
the more this great rate gets out, the more likely it will be shut down. So thanks a lot to the big mouths who posted this publically. You have done most of us who have legitimate access to these rates no favours at all.
Nice FT spirit.
Old Feb 18, 2010, 1:37 pm

Programs: Fairmont President's Club, Aeroplan, Airmiles
Originally Posted by LearningToFly
Nice FT spirit.
LOL. Some people want it all to themselves!
Old Feb 18, 2010, 3:52 pm

Location: Austin, TX -- AA Life Platinum; QF Life Silver; UA Silver
Interesting... I just got a very nice Fairmont Premier package in the mail yesterday, despite only having 4 stays last year.
Old Feb 19, 2010, 8:06 pm

anyone care enough to share nyx.t2t's id? i had pm him but i think he has yet to login here.. i'll be checkin in a few hours time and i thought i should have a booker id code just to be safe..
Old Feb 20, 2010, 4:11 pm

Programs: DL Plat, 1 MM; SPG LT Plat (RIP); Marriott LT Titanium; Fairmont Plat (RIP), DL Kryptonium Medallion
Originally Posted by hauteboy
Interesting... I just got a very nice Fairmont Premier package in the mail yesterday, despite only having 4 stays last year.
I stayed exactly 5 times last year, all on NFAF rates. The website still shows me as Club, even though I got a Permier package last week. Not sure what's going on.
Old Feb 21, 2010, 3:54 pm

Originally Posted by gncody
anyone care enough to share nyx.t2t's id? i had pm him but i think he has yet to login here.. i'll be checkin in a few hours time and i thought i should have a booker id code just to be safe..
Hi! Sorry, I got your messages too late. Even if I got it in time though, the booker ID is to be added to your reservation at the time you make it online.
Old Feb 21, 2010, 4:06 pm

Originally Posted by nyx.t2t
Hi! Sorry, I got your messages too late. Even if I got it in time though, the booker ID is to be added to your reservation at the time you make it online.
your kindness is appreciated, i have yet to use this but hope to soon

karma points for you
Old Feb 23, 2010, 10:31 am

Programs: WN A-list Preferred and CP, AA EXP, Hilton Diamond, RIP Kimpton
I'm not seeing this anywhere in the thread so I'm guessing word hasn't come down if this will be extended beyond 3/31? I tried checking rates at Fairmont Battery Wharf in April but nothing was found.
Old Feb 23, 2010, 11:30 pm

Originally Posted by mctrees02
I'm not seeing this anywhere in the thread so I'm guessing word hasn't come down if this will be extended beyond 3/31? I tried checking rates at Fairmont Battery Wharf in April but nothing was found.
That is correct... no word on an extension yet and I don't expect to hear one until later in March.
Old Mar 1, 2010, 6:21 pm

Just got back from Jasper Park Lodge with NFAF. Even cheaper than the wedding rate i was there for.

Thanks to all contributors in this thread (and the RFD'er for the redirect) and nyx.t2t for the hook up.
Old Mar 3, 2010, 12:11 pm

Programs: TK*G, Marriott Gold, Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat
That is correct... no word on an extension yet and I don't expect to hear one until later in March.
I was searching some nights in Bermuda for Apr/May long weekend. The website did give me NFAF rate.... Do you think that will be honored? Thx.
Old Mar 4, 2010, 8:22 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: HH Silver
Cutting it a little close isn't it?
Old Mar 5, 2010, 1:44 am
Suspended

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, Fairmont Platinum, Aeroplan Diamond, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by ericw
I was searching some nights in Bermuda for Apr/May long weekend. The website did give me NFAF rate.... Do you think that will be honored? Thx.
Booked 15 nights into April NFAF. Most hotels seem to be getting NFAF reservations 90 days out into May, now June. Book now! After March 31st, who knows?

They've been jacking up NFAF rates unfortunately. Almost all hotels have a cheaper option, so shop wisely.. i.e. Advanced pre-paid. NFAF I find has limited rooms, while other promos have a great variety.
Old Mar 5, 2010, 12:15 pm

Programs: Concorde Mach 2 -UAMM- First to Fly A380/B787/B747-8i/FlyingHonu
Question

I tried booking the NFAF rate at the Fairmont Singapore from March 24 to March 27 but the rate is not available.

All Deluxe rates seem to have gone as there is a worldwide maritime convention/show in Singapore at Expo during that same week. Many of the upscale hotels are fully booked.

Can't even get anything interesting using the Priceline "name your own price" tool.

Suggestions and ideas for finding great rates most welcome.
Old Mar 5, 2010, 6:42 pm
Suspended

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, Fairmont Platinum, Aeroplan Diamond, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by CDG1
I tried booking the NFAF rate at the Fairmont Singapore from March 24 to March 27 but the rate is not available.

All Deluxe rates seem to have gone as there is a worldwide maritime convention/show in Singapore at Expo during that same week. Many of the upscale hotels are fully booked.

Can't even get anything interesting using the Priceline "name your own price" tool.

Suggestions and ideas for finding great rates most welcome.
Dude! You are in a tough jam.. The best I can find b/w March 24 and 27 is Web Saver 20% off on fairmont.com. That gives you $568 Singapore Dollars for the signature room.. Otherwise b and b for $690 Singapore Dollars.

If you are Premier Member and haven't used your third night free cert, I would suggest that you try to apply it to this stay, although this might not work neither because the third night free is in a fairmont room, and I don't think that this is available neither.

Edit: Hotels.com has Deluxe rooms for $371 cdn for these dates.. should be <$350US.. and Signature room for $391 cdn (pretty much same as $568 Singapore Dollars above).

Pan Pacific Singapore for $210 cdn, about $360 Singapore Dollars on www.otel.com

www.hotelclub.com has Fairmont room for $299, $299, $246 cdn respectively.

Looking at availability chart on Expedia.. looks like the bottle neck is Wed resulting in rooms $200 more.. try booking one night Wed at high prices, and Thurs, Fri seperate reservation on Fairmont.com. Budda Boom Budda Bing.. Deluxe rooms available at $400 sgd regular price on thurs, fri of your stay.. bring this up with the booking agent at fairmont and they'll honor the rate.

Last edited by Ancien Maestro; Mar 5, 2010 at 6:59 pm

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.