Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotel Deals
Reload this Page >

[EXPIRED] FAIRMONT HOTELS - Employee Friends and Family Promotion

[EXPIRED] FAIRMONT HOTELS - Employee Friends and Family Promotion

Old Feb 2, 2010, 10:06 pm

Programs: Fairmont President's Club, Aeroplan, Airmiles
Glad I could be so helpful to you... and others in this thread. Good luck on your run for Platinum!

Originally Posted by rfrost
Just wanted to reiterate how grateful I am for this thread and the help I've had from nyx.t2t.
Smart business for Fairmont, too. They'd pretty much fallen off my radar screen after a less-than-ideal stay at Lake Louise some years ago. Now I'm all set to make a run for Platinum.
Old Feb 5, 2010, 6:30 pm

Need help with Fairmont Friends & Family Promotion

Can you help me determine how to take advantage of the Fairmont hotels promotion? Want to stay at Fairmont Lake Louise on Feb. 12 & 13.
Old Feb 5, 2010, 6:40 pm

Programs: UA 1MM 0P, AA, DL, *wood, Lifetime FPC Plat., IHG, HHD
hmmm

Originally Posted by travelwhiz
Can you help me determine how to take advantage of the Fairmont hotels promotion? Want to stay at Fairmont Lake Louise on Feb. 12 & 13.
do you mean, can we HELP you READ the first page of this thread? I don't know if we can do that. You might be on your own for learning to read a bit.

YOU actually don't have to even make the effort to get back to the first page of this thread, you only have to LOOK 1.5 inches above your post and all will be revealed.

That is, if you can read?

Old Feb 5, 2010, 6:41 pm

How can I make contact with a Fairmont employee?

Originally Posted by CanuckFlyHigh
THIS PROMOTION IS SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY. EACH HOTEL HAS DIFFERENT AVAILABILITY

I am not a Fairmont employee and have no affiliation with Fairmont Hotels. Do not PM me to request a Booker ID. I obtain no personal gain from whichever Booker ID/Friend you decide to contact on this thread.

A few details: RATES and BOOKER ID's can not be posted publicly by Fairmont employees. There are Fairmont legal and T+C issues regarding this. Fairmont is encouraging Employees to promote this to their "FRIENDS" and family and offering incentives for doing so! There are Fairmont employees on this forum (USER ID - nyx.t2t) and (USER ID - edmonton2001) who you may want to PM and become friends with.

April 20, 2009 UPDATE: That NFAF rate would qualify for Fairmont President's Club credit, but not for Airline miles.

November 4, 2009 UPDATE: This rate IS NOT eligible at Swissotel and Raffles Hotels. Fairmont employees have received a warning about this.

CONFIRMED SUCCESSES/HOTEL REQUESTS

There have been hundreds, if not thousands of successes for people using this code. NOT ONE PERSON has reported a failure with the use of this code with ANY Booker ID.

THE DEAL:

Old Feb 6, 2010, 6:15 am

Originally Posted by nmenaker

YOU actually don't have to even make the effort to get back to the first page of this thread, you only have to LOOK 1.5 inches above your post and all will be revealed.
+1. Priceless
Old Feb 6, 2010, 6:41 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: GMLFL, Life 2.0 - Mucci Premiere Classe & des Chevaliers Toulousiens
Just booked Santa Monica, San Francisco and Scottsdale for April. With the suite upgrade certificates and 3 for 2 certificate and this promotional rate it almost feels like stealing...
Old Feb 6, 2010, 9:30 am

Originally Posted by henkybaby
Just booked Santa Monica, San Francisco and Scottsdale for April. With the suite upgrade certificates and 3 for 2 certificate and this promotional rate it almost feels like stealing...
That does sound like a GREAT deal! Where can I get my hands on said certificates?
Old Feb 6, 2010, 9:55 am

Originally Posted by gibbersome
That does sound like a GREAT deal! Where can I get my hands on said certificates?

You need to be enrolled in their president club and have premier or platinum status to receive suite or room upgrade certificates.
Old Feb 6, 2010, 10:03 am

Originally Posted by 1K+
You need to be enrolled in their president club and have premier or platinum status to receive suite or room upgrade certificates.
Thanks! The F&F rate will have to do for now!
Old Feb 6, 2010, 12:41 pm

Programs: Qantas WP
I thought the promotion expired March 31 ?
I've been holding off in the hope it is extended..........
Old Feb 6, 2010, 3:43 pm

Originally Posted by durham70
I thought the promotion expired March 31 ?
I've been holding off in the hope it is extended..........
It DOES expire but the system still allows people to book past the deadline for some reason. No word on an extension yet.
Old Feb 6, 2010, 8:12 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

The Customer Service Department together with the Concierge & Loyalty Services made the bookings for me (since they had to apply the certificates) and happily applied the NFAF rate for April.... If it is cancelled, they don't know about it.

More likely is that you can book until March 31st (for stays after that date), so the final stay date would be 3 months after that.
Old Feb 6, 2010, 10:32 pm

That is actually incorrect. The promotion's terms actually state that the stays must be consumed by March 31, 2010.

The Customer Service Department together with the Concierge & Loyalty Services made the bookings for me (since they had to apply the certificates) and happily applied the NFAF rate for April.... If it is cancelled, they don't know about it.

More likely is that you can book until March 31st (for stays after that date), so the final stay date would be 3 months after that.
Old Feb 7, 2010, 1:16 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by nyx.t2t
That is actually incorrect. The promotion's terms actually state that the stays must be consumed by March 31, 2010.
Well, well... I have several mails offering to apply the rate for stays after 31/3/10. I think it has been very successful given that I have stayed for over 20 nights at Fairmont properties already where I would never have considered using them otherwise. I have a friend at the Fairmont Marketing Department. I'll ask her....
Old Feb 7, 2010, 4:34 am

I have a booking for August 2010 and have received an email specifically confirming the rate FROM THE HOTEL res. dept. and asking for my arrival times.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.