FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Hotel Deals (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hotel-deals-607/)
-   -   General list of Codes and Promos (Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, TravelZoo, Etc.) (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hotel-deals/934858-general-list-codes-promos-orbitz-hotels-com-expedia-travelzoo-etc.html)

rankourabu May 14, 2009 2:43 pm

The first GBP40 vouchers have arrived :)

2 days after two friends (me@hotmail and me@live) made a booking with the GBP20 voucher, the GBP40 vouchers showed up in the referer's mailbox (me@yahoo).

The good news appears to be that there is no restrictions on the GBP40 voucher, I used it with the "friend" account, and with the same credit card the "friend" used.

Total savings now: £140 for summer travel :)

barman2891 May 14, 2009 3:55 pm

just booked a Milan hotel with the 20 pound off voucher... worked out well :)
got the code in this thread, and now ready myself to send out the 20 pounds vouchers :)

so if you need one of those vouchers, please PM me with your email

boxo May 14, 2009 6:00 pm

Want to earn $100 Priceline Bonus Cash? Then see Post #3.

RustyC May 14, 2009 9:46 pm

Looks like expedia UK deal still lurching along. PM me with e-mail address (can be junk e-mail) for codes. The e-mail will include not only the code but links and full T&Cs. PLEASE either use only ONE or read earlier posts in this thread about what you would need to do on more than one to not have codes invalidated. Problems have been reported when people try to use more than one of this offer.

I can vouch for this as I have been able to book successfully as a "referred" party on the 20-pound discount.

Here are a couple of ones for general consumption as a public service. PM me if you use so I can update. If you want a fresh one sent along with e-mail details for the offer, PM me with e-mail address where you can receive it.

CL9N-RCNP-8MBQ-G0MN
BSVK-SZ4W-TLC0-MSG2

This deal works best on 1-night bookings, where it can cut the cost by about $30. Also works on multi-night bookings, though.

CalItalian May 14, 2009 10:13 pm

I thought this was supposed to be a thread of "General Codes and Promos". It would be nice if all the Expedia UK one time use codes were in a thread of their own as they are overwhelming this thread.

Now, back on topic.

PRIDE2009 will take $100 off a 5-night HOTEL ONLY or HOTEL + AIRFARE purchase on ORBITZ. Purchase by 9/7/2009. Complete travel by 11/15/2009.

Terms and conditions:

Book a qualifying hotel or flight + hotel package between May 1, 2009 and September 7, 2009, for 5 or more nights for travel between May 1, 2009, and November 15, 2009, via Orbitz and instantly receive $100 off your booking through the use of the promotion code. To display qualifying hotels or packages, click “I have a promotion code.” and enter the promotion code, then look for hotels or packages marked with the icon “COUPON.” Limit one discount per hotel room and one promotion code per booking. Discounts are not redeemable for cash for any reason. Any attempt at fraud will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Void where prohibited, taxed or restricted. Orbitz reserves the right to change or limit the promotion in its sole discretion.

RustyC May 14, 2009 10:48 pm

Originally Posted by boxo (Post 11750672)
Want to earn $100 Priceline Bonus Cash? Then see Post #3.

Interesting. 5x$20/night, but to qualify you have to book 2 hotel rooms in same hotel at same time. Can do via Name Your Own Price, though.

Could lead to some odd situations in 1* hotels in places like Las Vegas!

iahphx May 15, 2009 6:36 am

Originally Posted by al613 (Post 11751956)
When you make expedia reservation, you can get 6.5% back on whatever you pay after voucher through this site:

http://www.TopCashBack.co.uk/

I came across that site earlier this week. It says "[y]ou must be a UK resident to use this website."

Is that enforced? Don't you need a UK address? And how do they do the payout?

I guess there's little to lose by registering from abroad.

al613 May 15, 2009 8:44 am

I started to use this site with hotelclub.com promo. I'm in US, but never told it to them :) They paid few times in gbp through paypal. It went fine.

Originally Posted by iahphx (Post 11752921)
I came across that site earlier this week. It says "[y]ou must be a UK resident to use this website."

Is that enforced? Don't you need a UK address? And how do they do the payout?

I guess there's little to lose by registering from abroad.

CalItalian May 15, 2009 1:11 pm

Originally Posted by CalItalian (Post 11751734)
I thought this was supposed to be a thread of "General Codes and Promos". It would be nice if all the Expedia UK one time use codes were in a thread of their own as they are overwhelming this thread.

Now, back on topic.

PRIDE2009 will take $100 off a 5-night HOTEL ONLY or HOTEL + AIRFARE purchase on ORBITZ. Purchase by 9/7/2009. Complete travel by 11/15/2009.

Terms and conditions:

Book a qualifying hotel or flight + hotel package between May 1, 2009 and September 7, 2009, for 5 or more nights for travel between May 1, 2009, and November 15, 2009, via Orbitz and instantly receive $100 off your booking through the use of the promotion code. To display qualifying hotels or packages, click “I have a promotion code.” and enter the promotion code, then look for hotels or packages marked with the icon “COUPON.” Limit one discount per hotel room and one promotion code per booking. Discounts are not redeemable for cash for any reason. Any attempt at fraud will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Void where prohibited, taxed or restricted. Orbitz reserves the right to change or limit the promotion in its sole discretion.

Code is not currently working on hotels only but is still working on vacation packages. That's a change from last night. T&C's remain the same, though.

whackyjacky May 15, 2009 4:17 pm

Thanks Again

Thanks to Rusty and Al613. It all worked beautifully once I cleared out the cookies between each booking. wj

harryhv May 15, 2009 10:04 pm

Expeedya site is down, but offers
$10 off hotel booking: HOTEL10 (2+ nites at a "special rate" hotel)
or
$25 off package booking: PACKAGE25

bsb21 May 15, 2009 10:47 pm

Hotels.com is also down.

Use code SDHOTEL4 for a 10% discount between May 15 and May 17.

chitownflyer May 15, 2009 11:07 pm

Expedia site is down for maintenance, so they are giving these discounts ONLY on May 16 & 17.

EHOTEL10 = $10 off hotel coupon

EPACKAGE25 = $25 off a package.

boxo May 16, 2009 12:56 am

From Hotels.com.uk Twitter: save 10% off any 'Low Price Guarantee' hotel

HC1TWIT10

Book by 5/17, stay by 12/31/09.

raph May 16, 2009 8:17 am

New Hotels.com (UK) Discount code:

HC2eWk6XNight10

£10 off / Night on 3* or up.
Valid for hotel bookings between 00:01 a.m. on 8.5.2009 and 23:59 p.m. on 31.5.2009 , for stay dates between 8.5.2009 and 25.04.2010
- to book a Low Price Guarantee hotel (excluding bookings for any Harrahs, MGM, Starwood, Marriott, Intercontinental, Crowne Plaza, Hotel Indigo, Holiday Inn, Nippon Airways, Staybridge & Candlewood Suites).