Last edit by: trajanc
Print Wikipost

Las Vegas Codes and Promos

Search this Thread

Old Aug 30, 2018, 1:36 pm
Suspended

RCCL should last til 12/31 :/
Old Sep 19, 2018, 4:59 pm

Free rooms for Caesars properties up to January. Includes some weekends too. Mostly at Bally's and Planet Hollywood.

https://myvegasadvisor.com/blog/caes...l-of-the-year/
Old Sep 26, 2018, 9:14 am

Programs: MileagePlus Gold, Avis PP, National EE, Lifemiles Silver, ConnectMiles Gold
Originally Posted by bobu
Free rooms for Caesars properties up to January. Includes some weekends too. Mostly at Bally's and Planet Hollywood.

Lucked out as I have a last minute trip to Vegas this weekend. Managed to get a free night at Harrah's, plus a $36 Saturday night and Monday and Tuesday free at PH. Paid the same I was going to for my Airbnb and I'll be walking, so no additional costs for me.

Curiously: I had to make two reservations at Harrah's for consecutive nights cause it worked out cheaper. One under my wife's name and one under my name. Can I combine them at check in?
Old Sep 29, 2018, 4:31 pm

Originally Posted by Redwood839
Lucked out as I have a last minute trip to Vegas this weekend. Managed to get a free night at Harrah's, plus a $36 Saturday night and Monday and Tuesday free at PH. Paid the same I was going to for my Airbnb and I'll be walking, so no additional costs for me.

Curiously: I had to make two reservations at Harrah's for consecutive nights cause it worked out cheaper. One under my wife's name and one under my name. Can I combine them at check in?
Won't hurt to ask with a smile & a double sawbuck, but because the reservations are in different names I wouldn't be optimistic!
You'll most likely have to check-out and then check back in, probably to a new room so don't unpack too much
Sad But True.
Old Oct 1, 2018, 7:29 am

Programs: MileagePlus Gold, Avis PP, National EE, Lifemiles Silver, ConnectMiles Gold
Originally Posted by fairlyoddmother
Won't hurt to ask with a smile & a double sawbuck, but because the reservations are in different names I wouldn't be optimistic!
You'll most likely have to check-out and then check back in, probably to a new room so don't unpack too much
Sad But True.
All was ok, did it from the phone in room. Same room, didn't even have to go down the desk.
Old Oct 17, 2018, 10:51 pm

Programs: UA Premier 1K, AC SE, Delta Platinum Medallion, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by bobu

Still have to pay for the resort fee, unless you are a Diamond member
Old Oct 18, 2018, 2:08 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Oceanic Airlines Gold Elite
Originally Posted by MDFFlyer
Still have to pay for the resort fee, unless you are a Diamond member
You can status match Hilton and Marriott Gold, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Platinum and others to Wyndham Diamond and then status match Wyndham Diamond to TR Diamond. Note that HH Gold, Marriott Gold and IHG Platinum/Spire status comes free with particular credit cards. Boom, instant free comp (no resort or parking fee) + $100 Celebration Dinner.
Old Oct 19, 2018, 7:26 am

Programs: Hilton Gold, IHG Platinum, United, AAdvantage
Originally Posted by eponymous_coward
You can status match Hilton and Marriott Gold, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Platinum and others to Wyndham Diamond and then status match Wyndham Diamond to TR Diamond. Note that HH Gold, Marriott Gold and IHG Platinum/Spire status comes free with particular credit cards. Boom, instant free comp (no resort or parking fee) + $100 Celebration Dinner.
I have one question about Celebration dinner. Am I eligible for celebration dinner after I become TR diamond or I have to wait for sometime? Any idea how to get the celebration dinner "coupon"?
Old Oct 19, 2018, 10:58 am

Programs: DL PM
Originally Posted by animesh42001
I have one question about Celebration dinner. Am I eligible for celebration dinner after I become TR diamond or I have to wait for sometime? Any idea how to get the celebration dinner "coupon"?
I'd suggest checking out the Flyertalk Gaming forum where you can get a lot more information about Total Rewards Diamond. But to answer your question, the $100 credit is immediate upon becoming Diamond, and as of earlier this year there are no longer any vouchers. Instead you're supposed to be able to use the credit directly with your Diamond card at any eligible restaurant (which worked fine for me at Mesa Grill in Caesers Las Vegas.) But it never hurts to check with the total rewards desk to be sure beforehand.
Old Nov 2, 2018, 2:03 pm

The new Royal Caribbean offer is out. Wiki updated. https://www.mgmresorts.com/en/mlife-...l-offer-2.html
Old Nov 2, 2018, 2:09 pm

Originally Posted by mudpuppy
The new Royal Caribbean offer is out. Wiki updated. https://www.mgmresorts.com/en/mlife-...l-offer-2.html
Ok, the link isn't working from the wiki, but it is from my post. Anyone smarter than me that can fix this please do!
Old Nov 15, 2018, 8:20 pm

Originally Posted by animesh42001
I just came back from Planet Hollywood and here’s my experience. I status matched to TR Diamond about 3 weeks ago. Got here on Tuesday and was told that corporate has to add the celebration dinners separately for status matches. Checked back every day and no luck 3 days later. I’m not complaining since the rooms are comped and there’s no resort fee, but don’t expect a celebration dinner if you’re staying less than 4 days.
MDFFlyer likes this.
Old Nov 20, 2018, 8:32 am

Booking Aria Sky Suites with RC offer

I noticed that Aria Sky Suites are no longer showing up as a room choice with the Royal Caribbean offer. I’ve booked them in the past with this offer. Has anyone had luck calling and booking?
Old Dec 18, 2018, 4:50 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Oceanic Airlines Gold Elite
Originally Posted by mudpuppy
Ok, the link isn't working from the wiki, but it is from my post. Anyone smarter than me that can fix this please do!
The rates using this new offer are significantly higher for me at Park MGM than without it. FYI.
Old Jan 2, 2019, 4:36 pm
Suspended

So Wynn/Encore have a special promo out. Book by Jan 11 (can book through July 3), special rate on Deluxe Resort King room. You get daily complimentary buffet breakfast for 2. If you stay 4+ nights, you also get a $100 resort credit.

Ended up getting a room at the Encore for $698 (before tax) for 4 nights. I don't go to Vegas that often but I haven't seen something this good in a while.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.