Last edit by: trajanc
Print Wikipost

Las Vegas Codes and Promos

Search this Thread

Old May 30, 2013, 5:14 am

Question

Originally Posted by bobu
Best deal of the year up at www.mycheapvegas.com

MGM is having the stay 2 nights, get 2 free show ticket deals again.

As always, take advantage of these deals by booking the first 2 nights under first person's name, and then 2nd set of the 2 nights under 2nd person's name and then combine them during check in. That way you get 4 show tickets!

Enjoy!
I would like to try this but is there a chance that the offer won't be honored if I do this?
Old May 30, 2013, 7:39 am

Originally Posted by PRflyer26
I would like to try this but is there a chance that the offer won't be honored if I do this?
After you booked. They will send you a confirmation with the link to reserve your tickets. You get into the link, key in your confirmation number and you can chose the show and date you want. The system will give you the best seats in the category reserved for this promo and you can reserve your seats. After this, it'll give you a confirmation number for the seat reservation. You can print the voucher if you like. Quite simple.
Old May 30, 2013, 8:37 am

Sounds good, I'm going in November so I will give it a shot.
Old May 30, 2013, 10:14 am

Programs: DL SkyMiles PM/2MM, AA Plat, IC Diam. Amb., Peninsula regular, amanjunkie
Originally Posted by jumpdogjump
$109 weekdays, $169 weekends at either property until 9/7. Book by 12:00pm EST 3/31 (resort fee $25/night).

www.palazzo.com/Las-Vegas-Offers/Suite-Offers/May-Retreat/

www.venetian.com/Las-Vegas-Offers/Suite-Offers/May-Retreat/

From T & C's for Palazzo offer:
Must book before 3 p.m. Pacific Standard time on 05/31/2013. Blackout dates do apply. Any additional nights are at the prevailing rate. Must be 21 years of age or older. Rates and dates are subject to availability, and may not be used in conjunction with any other offer within a five day period. Offer is based on single or double occupancy and added charges may apply for additional guests. Offer is restricted to nine suites or fewer and is not valid on any group bookings or for existing reservations. First night’s room and tax deposit required, and is fully refundable if cancelled at least 72 hours prior to arrival. Rates are non-commissionable to travel agents. The Palazzo management reserves all rights. For reservations assistance please call (866) 863-0619 and mention code: EP4MAY

(my bolding)

FYI - these are the same rates that were offered in Post #2 of this thread ('09)
Thanks for posting. Just rebooked my upcoming reservation onto this package. Shaved $140 off total room cost for two nights in June and also got in on the coupon book-- will have to see what that looks like.
Old May 30, 2013, 1:38 pm

Programs: UA 1P, F9 Ascent, SPG Lifetime Gold, Marriott Silver
$20 trick at Orleans

Got 4 PM late check out, removal of resort fees, reduced room rate beyond lowest internet rates.
Old May 31, 2013, 4:58 am

Question

Originally Posted by travjud
After you booked. They will send you a confirmation with the link to reserve your tickets. You get into the link, key in your confirmation number and you can chose the show and date you want. The system will give you the best seats in the category reserved for this promo and you can reserve your seats. After this, it'll give you a confirmation number for the seat reservation. You can print the voucher if you like. Quite simple.
I know this may seem abusive but I'll be staying 6 nights. Is there a way of squeezing this offer into 3 different reservations for 6 tickets?
Old May 31, 2013, 8:31 am

I know this may seem abusive but I'll be staying 6 nights. Is there a way of squeezing this offer into 3 different reservations for 6 tickets?
I've never done this so couldn't comment on it.
Old May 31, 2013, 9:29 am

As far as I can see the process is automated. You make a booking, book your show tickets and then just do it again. The system does not stop you. When you check in the clerk is not going to bust you because there is nothing to bust you over. Just tell them you added on days to your original booking and the clerk will string them together.
Old May 31, 2013, 12:15 pm

Thanks everyone for the info. Already made my reservations so let's see how it goes.
Old May 31, 2013, 3:44 pm

Originally Posted by bobu
Best deal of the year up at www.mycheapvegas.com

MGM is having the stay 2 nights, get 2 free show ticket deals again.

As always, take advantage of these deals by booking the first 2 nights under first person's name, and then 2nd set of the 2 nights under 2nd person's name and then combine them during check in. That way you get 4 show tickets!

Enjoy!
If you do an mgm promo, using the same name but book two different mgm properties, i.e. bellagio and aria - will they still count it as consecutive reservations and void the 2nd promo?
Old Jun 3, 2013, 6:21 pm

Programs: IHG Plat
just a heads up, mgm has partnered with southwest so you get 2x rewards right now (2 x 600) if you book through an mgm property/mlife website.

link
Old Jun 5, 2013, 3:36 pm

Programs: HA, DL, UA, PC Gold, A/club Plat, HH Gold, Hyatt Pl
Originally Posted by indelible
just a heads up, mgm has partnered with southwest so you get 2x rewards right now (2 x 600) if you book through an mgm property/mlife website.

link
interesting...now its hyatt as well...i wonder if you can triple dip somehow
Old Jun 14, 2013, 4:56 pm

Best Vegas deal of the year imho.

http://www.mgmresorts.com/RoyalOffer2013/

2 night min stay with a resort credit (dining, spa) at all the mlife properties, 12 resorts in total. Offered room rates are low. Credit in many instances is more than the base cost of the room, like MGM lowest rate is $52 per night with $150 credit. Even almost up to tax and resort fees in a few cases; MGM Aug 25 2 nights total with taxes and resort fee $172 with $150 resort credit. Best deals seem to me to be at NYNY, Mandalay Bay, Monte Carlo and MGM. But even Bellagio is not bad; Aug 25-27 again, 2 night total is $342 with a $200 credit.

Book by July 1 for stays thru Aug 31.

Their booking engine has been squirrely the past few days so if it does not work try later.

Last edited by trajanc; Jun 17, 2013 at 3:41 pm
Old Jun 17, 2013, 11:01 am

these are so awesome!!! thanks!
Old Jun 17, 2013, 2:48 pm

Programs: UA 1K, Marriott Platinum, Hertz President Circle
Las Vegas Codes and Promos

To be clear, I don't think the resort credit can be used to pay for your room rates, taxes, or resort fees. They are to be used for dining, spa services, room service, etc. and carry "no cash value".

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.