Old Mar 31, 2016, 1:06 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: trajanc
Print Wikipost

Las Vegas Codes and Promos

Search this Thread

Old Oct 10, 2011, 11:52 pm

Programs: UA 1k, Hertz Pres, Avis Pres, Marriott Platinum
Anyone have a corp code or discount code for the Four Seasons or Mandarin Oriental in Vegas?

Thanks

Last edited by DavidRS4; Oct 11, 2011 at 12:10 am
Old Oct 18, 2011, 6:25 pm

Programs: AA mm, Hilton Dime, Hyatt Xpl.& PC Plat, Miracle Fruit-su club
Venetian/Pallazzo

Email - Venetian rates at 30% off from select dates Nov - Jan 7 - From $104/night Sun-Thurs and $139/night weekend (book by 10/28)

http://www.venetian.com/Las-Vegas-Pa...source=EVOWNTR
Old Oct 20, 2011, 10:09 am

Programs: CX GO, TSA Pre✓ Afflictions: TSASS
Wynn/Encore

Nice deal posted over at Slickdeals for Wynn & Encore.

$149 + 20 (resort fee) (per night) for 2 people, 2 nights, 2 buffet passes (for one meal) and 2 Le Reve tickets.

Of course they blocked out Christmas, New Years, and the CES show. But otherwise it runs Nov 20 through March 31. Coupon code from SD is required.

Last edited by RevJim; Oct 21, 2011 at 6:18 am Reason: Updated per night
Old Oct 20, 2011, 12:02 pm

Originally Posted by RevJim

$149 + 20 (resort fee) for 2 people, 2 nights, 2 buffet passes (for one meal) and 2 Le Reve tickets.

Of course they blocked out Christmas, New Years, and the CES show. But otherwise it runs Nov 20 through March 31. Coupon code from SD is required.
People on SD are reporting that you can only get the Le Reve tickets if you have a code that you received via snail mail. The rest of the deal may still work, though.
Old Oct 20, 2011, 8:46 pm

Originally Posted by vortix
People on SD are reporting that you can only get the Le Reve tickets if you have a code that you received via snail mail. The rest of the deal may still work, though.
I have updated the link in my post to point to a different SD page. They say that you don't need the reference code if you book directly online. If you call on the phone they ask for a code from the snail mail.

It sounds like the Le Reve tix are going to be a "YMMV" issue. But $169 (per night) for 2 nights at Wynn/Encore is still a good deal, especially if you can get it on a weekend. Even if you don't get the Reve tix....

Last edited by RevJim; Oct 21, 2011 at 6:19 am Reason: (per night clarification)
Old Oct 21, 2011, 4:48 am

Programs: NEXUS; *A Gold
I have updated the link in my post to point to a different SD page. They say that you don't need the reference code if you book directly online. If you call on the phone they ask for a code from the snail mail.

It sounds like the Le Reve tix are going to be a "YMMV" issue. But $169 for 2 nights at Wynn/Encore is still a good deal, especially if you can get it on a weekend. Even if you don't get the Reve tix....
Just to clarify, its not $149 for 2 nights, its $149 PER NIGHT including the buffet voucher based on a minimum 2 night stay which is a standard mail-out promo...I got one for $129/night based on a 3 night stay with $100 credit and triple red card points...

Lets just make sure everyone understands the deal before they get too excited!
Old Oct 21, 2011, 6:21 am

Originally Posted by Neil791
Lets just make sure everyone understands the deal before they get too excited!

Oops, I was one of those. I fixed my posts to say "per night". It's still a good deal, but I thought it was a super crazy insane deal.

Originally I was linking to a different post at SD and I copied the choice of words from them....
Old Oct 21, 2011, 6:55 am

Oops, I was one of those. I fixed my posts to say "per night". It's still a good deal, but I thought it was a super crazy insane deal.
As they say, if it looks too good to be true, it usually is...

Although i would be the first to jump on a deal like that if it were true!!
Old Oct 22, 2011, 1:59 am

Programs: BA VS Gold; Hyatt Accor Marriott SPG Plat
Originally Posted by jumpdogjump
Email - Venetian rates at 30% off from select dates Nov - Jan 7 - From $104/night Sun-Thurs and $139/night weekend (book by 10/28)

http://www.venetian.com/Las-Vegas-Pa...source=EVOWNTR
+1
For Palazzo: http://www.palazzo.com/Las-Vegas-Pac...source=EPOWNTR

Notable that this discount extends to "Prestige" suites (separate check-in, dedicated lounge etc), so the premium for this becomes $70 instead of $100 per night.
Book by 2 November.
Old Oct 24, 2011, 7:41 am

$149 + 20 (resort fee) (per night) for 2 people, 2 nights, 2 buffet passes (for one meal) and 2 Le Reve tickets.

Nice deal, even better hotel, the show, I paid for full price and was kinda expensive. I think i preferred the $55 KA more. Either way, great deal. Oh yeah, Wynn buffet one of my favorites. Unfortunately only snow crabs last time I went =(.
Old Oct 28, 2011, 6:14 pm

Programs: HA, DL, UA, PC Gold, A/club Plat, HH Gold, Hyatt Pl
44$ a night at mgm grand..nov, dec, jan..

MGM1025
Old Oct 28, 2011, 8:18 pm

Programs: AC *P
Originally Posted by bitachu
Starting at: 44$ a night at mgm grand..nov, dec, jan..

MGM1025
Old Oct 29, 2011, 5:35 am

Email Offers

just received the following email offer which might be of some use to some FT'ers,

Wynn

From November 18, 2011 through February 29, 2012, stay with us in a newly-redecorated room at Wynn starting at $129 per night Sunday through Thursday. If you visit Friday or Saturday, your room starts at $199 per night. I also have $100 FREECREDIT and 3X points on your Red Card to offer you when you stay three or more nights.

You can also book up to four rooms at Wynn for your guests at these rates. When you make your reservation, ask about a complimentary upgrade to a spacious king suite at Encore. They are usually available if you book midweek.
Availability for this not-to-be-missed special offer is limited, so please book soon. To plan your next stay with us

Promotion Code: BLISS12E
Old Oct 29, 2011, 12:39 pm

Originally Posted by Neil791
just received the following email offer which might be of some use to some FT'ers,

Wynn

From November 18, 2011 through February 29, 2012, stay with us in a newly-redecorated room at Wynn starting at $129 per night Sunday through Thursday. If you visit Friday or Saturday, your room starts at $199 per night. I also have $100 FREECREDIT and 3X points on your Red Card to offer you when you stay three or more nights.

You can also book up to four rooms at Wynn for your guests at these rates. When you make your reservation, ask about a complimentary upgrade to a spacious king suite at Encore. They are usually available if you book midweek.
Availability for this not-to-be-missed special offer is limited, so please book soon. To plan your next stay with us

Promotion Code: BLISS12E
Thanks! Was able to get a 700+ sq ft suite at Encore using this deal! There is also a $20 resort fee per night, however, but still a good deal for a suite in a 5* hotel!
Old Oct 29, 2011, 2:54 pm

Originally Posted by vortix
Thanks! Was able to get a 700+ sq ft suite at Encore using this deal! There is also a $20 resort fee per night, however, but still a good deal for a suite in a 5* hotel!
All decent hotels in Vegas will charge a resort fee which covers your in-room telephone calls, wired/wireless internet, use of the pool/fitness facility which at Wynn/Encore is well worth it. I wish I could use the deal myself but we just got back from 3 days at Bellagio...glad it was a comp as i was not impressed in comparison to Wynn/Encore!

Glad you found some use for it!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.