Search
Old Mar 31, 2016, 1:06 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: trajanc
Print Wikipost

Las Vegas Codes and Promos

Search this Thread

Old Mar 22, 2018, 5:21 am

My friends just came back from a 6-night trip (2+2+2 nights reservation under alternate names) and all credits worked as advertised.
Old Mar 23, 2018, 10:44 am

Programs: MR Plat, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Gold, PC Plat, HH Gold, Delta Diamond
Originally Posted by touristtrap
My friends just came back from a 6-night trip (2+2+2 nights reservation under alternate names) and all credits worked as advertised.
Thanks for the update!
Old Mar 23, 2018, 11:25 pm

Programs: UA-1K, Aegean-Gold, TK-Elite, Accor-Platinum, SPG-Gold, Hilton-Gold, Club Carlson-Gold,AMEX-Platinum
Originally Posted by oxtailsoup

just thought I’d update on my experience of the Mirage $150 resort credit. I was informed at checkin that it could be used for any food and beverage charged to the room. I successfully used mine for a meal at Heritage Steak - no issues... and it was delicious!
Heritage steak is absolutely fantastic! Great choice Sir!
Old Apr 9, 2018, 7:39 am

I'm looking to book August 3-6th weekend. Will the Royal Carribean deal be refreshed for then or what's my best bet?
Old Apr 9, 2018, 11:25 pm

Any cheap hotel near Las Vegas?
Old Apr 10, 2018, 2:18 pm
Suspended

Programs: M&S, Radisson
Originally Posted by Jastine
Any cheap hotel near Las Vegas?
The promo code is hidden as the md5sum of the content of your post or what? Which OTA or chain?
Old Apr 11, 2018, 9:32 pm

Programs: AA EXP; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond, UA 1.56MM (fmr UA1K)
The MGM Royal offer is now extended through July 31
Old Apr 17, 2018, 2:07 pm

Thanks for the update!
Old Apr 18, 2018, 2:50 pm

Programs: UA/AA
Caesars Total Rewards Vegas Hotels Semi-Annual Sale

Room rates per night starting from:
Caesars Palace - $104
Rio Las Vegas - $29
The Cromwell - $94
Flamingo Las Vegas - $33
Paris Las Vegas - $56
The Linq - $37
Planet Hollywood - $56
Bally Las Vegas - $33
Harrah's Las Vegas - $31
Nobu Caesars Palace - $142

Plus Daily Resort Fee
Book by April 30, 2018 for travel dates starting March 19, 2018 through Feb. 28, 2019

https://www.caesars.com/sale?utm_med...paign=AM_brand
Old Apr 22, 2018, 12:46 am

Programs: AS MVP, Hilton Diamond, IHG Gold
The Cosmopolitan
$108++ select dates
2-night minimum
$40 resort fee
Book by April 24, stay by September.

https://www.travelzoo.com/hotel-book...-of-las-vegas/
Old Apr 30, 2018, 10:53 pm

Originally Posted by JetLife
I'm looking to book August 3-6th weekend. Will the Royal Carribean deal be refreshed for then or what's my best bet?
What property are you looking for? www.mycheapvegas.com (login: guest pw: guest) has an Aria one that gives you $150 credit, that's very close to the Royal, probably good to book a backup.

And I noticed you're going 3 nights. If you can, I'd extend it to 4 just so you can double dip on the bonuses. Sometimes there are buffet deals where you only have to stay 1 night too, or if there are comp rooms at myvegas, combine a 1 comp night with 2 paid nights.
Old May 2, 2018, 8:28 am

2 free buffets per day promo

hi there. I was wondering if anyone could advise me the following:
I've booked a Canada vacations to Vegas staying at the Monte Carlo with the 2 free buffets per day. I've now just found out that the Monte Carlo no longer has a buffet. Would I be able to use any other MGM hotels buffet for the promo? Also I called monte Carlo directly and they were able to confirm my reservation but not any promo. Canada vacations emailed me their invoice stating the promo on my itinerary. I hope I won't run into any problems there. Thanks in advance for any help and suggestions.
Old May 14, 2018, 12:12 pm

Royal Caribbean Offer + Mirage

when I checked in the agent stated I can use $150 at any MGM resort and just bill it to my room. I bought 2 bottles of water at Aria, 2 buffets + tips at Aria, the credit didn't apply, went to front desk, another agent say it only apply to Mirage restaurants, then he took the Aria buffets off when I told him it should be all MGM, he said he can't take off tips, and he can't take off the water b/c it's retail store. So watch your resort credit like a hawk! It should auto drop off your bill, if it doesn't dispute right away, (I got $63 left from the credit, went to Mirage buffets, it took off right away)

Last edited by tigone13; May 14, 2018 at 12:16 pm Reason: spelling
Old May 14, 2018, 3:30 pm

Programs: AA EP 4MM, UA 1MM, DL 1MM
Originally Posted by tigone13
when I checked in the agent stated I can use $150 at any MGM resort and just bill it to my room. I bought 2 bottles of water at Aria, 2 buffets + tips at Aria, the credit didn't apply, went to front desk, another agent say it only apply to Mirage restaurants, then he took the Aria buffets off when I told him it should be all MGM, he said he can't take off tips, and he can't take off the water b/c it's retail store. So watch your resort credit like a hawk! It should auto drop off your bill, if it doesn't dispute right away, (I got $63 left from the credit, went to Mirage buffets, it took off right away)
Tips never count towards the resort credit. One other note, the last 2 times I used the credit (at Bellagio and Mirage) I checked the bill on the tv in my room to see if the credit had been applied after I ate at various restaurants. Once I saw the restaurant charges I called the front desk and made sure they activated the credit. Once they do that, only the tips show up. I like to do this right away so when I check out, there are no surprises. Also know that not every restaurant in the hotel applies for the credit. For example, I don't believe Joel Robuchon at MGM Grand qualifies. I'd hate to spend $150 and think it will be deducted and then find out it didn't qualify. I know this doesn't necessarily pertain to your situation, but thought I'd try and help some people who might be using it for the first time.
Old May 15, 2018, 10:06 am

Thanks for your info, MGM gave me a list of restaurant that I can dine and the credit will apply. Mirage just gave me a list of MGM properties, and stated any place in this list, make sure to bill to the room.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.