Search
Old Mar 31, 2016, 1:06 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: trajanc
Print Wikipost

Las Vegas Codes and Promos

Search this Thread

Old Aug 23, 2014, 3:56 pm

Total Rewards was having a 20% off sale, iirc, when I booked my stay in Vegas for mid September.

prices weren't bad...I think I paid around $430 for 4 nights (that's with estimated tax and resort fees).
Old Aug 25, 2014, 6:07 pm
Suspended

Anyone know what's going on with the Wynn 72 hours "WEB7248" promotion? It says "the sale is going on now" but then the calendar says "We are sorry, this promotion cannot be booked at this time."

Old Sep 9, 2014, 2:59 pm

Programs: OnePass, AAdvantage, USAirways, VARIG
Las Vegas Promotions

Hi all..!

I have a question... let's say I need a hotel for 4 nights in Vegas.

I saw some promotions on mycheapvegas that would entitle me to 2 tickets for a minimum of a 2-night stay at MGM Hotels.

So, is it possible to do two separate bookings at the same hotel in order to get 4 tickets? Or would I need to switch hotels?

Thanks!!
Old Sep 9, 2014, 11:37 pm

Programs: UA 1K, BA Silver, KL Gold, EK Silver
Originally Posted by howsleo
Hi all..!

I have a question... let's say I need a hotel for 4 nights in Vegas.

I saw some promotions on mycheapvegas that would entitle me to 2 tickets for a minimum of a 2-night stay at MGM Hotels.

So, is it possible to do two separate bookings at the same hotel in order to get 4 tickets? Or would I need to switch hotels?

Thanks!!
Check out the T&Cs (below). I'd say the answer to your question is no. However - if there are two of you, nobody could question a two-night reservation in one name followed by another two-night reservation in the other name. You do not usually need to provide names for all guests in the room, although the T&Cs below indicates you might need to for the purpose of this offer. It would of course, also require you to move mid-stay.

Offer is not valid on existing reservations and may not be combined with any other offer. Offer valid for arrivals November 9, 2014 through and including April 9, 2015. Reservation must be booked for a minimum of 2nights. Subject to availability and black-out days may apply. Limit 2 tickets per reservation, based on double occupancy (only 1 ticket maximum if only 1 person is booked in a room), and both tickets must be used for the same show and show time. Tickets must be reserved within 72 hours of booking your room and no later than September 28, 2014. This offer does not accumulate if unused. Some restrictions may apply. Tickets are not available for all price categories at all performances. Limited seating is available for select performances. Seating availability and location is determined automatically on a first-come-first-serve basis. This offer is non-transferable and has no cash value. Show tickets can only be redeemed by the primary guest as it appears on the reservation. Guest must check into the hotel prior to picking up their show tickets. A daily resort fee which includes select resort amenities may be added to your room account. Consecutive reservations will be excluded from receiving show tickets. Tickets must be picked up from the applicable Box Office at least 4 hours prior to show time or they are subject to be released. A valid credit card must be presented upon check-in. Participants must be at least 21 years of age. MGM Resorts reserves the right to cancel, suspend or modify this offer at its sole discretion and without prior notice. MGM Resorts International endorses responsible gaming. If you or someone you know has a problem gaming responsibly, please call the 24-hour Problem Gamblers Help-Line at 800.522.4700. ©2014 MGM Resorts International TM. All rights reserved.
Old Sep 10, 2014, 1:59 pm

$89 -- Las Vegas: 5-Star Vdara Condo Hotel on The Strip

http://www.travelzoo.com/local-deals...Getaway/136504

Part of T&C (bolding mine):

Taxes and a resort fee of $25 per night are not included and will be collected by Jet Luxury Resorts at time of booking. This fee covers high-speed Internet access, local calls and use of the fitness center. Deluxe Suite rooms accommodate up to four people. Parking is complimentary. Charges will apply for optional daily housekeeping; no cost for towels & amenities.
Old Sep 12, 2014, 9:22 am

Originally Posted by andrewjs18
Total Rewards was having a 20% off sale, iirc, when I booked my stay in Vegas for mid September.

prices weren't bad...I think I paid around $430 for 4 nights (that's with estimated tax and resort fees).
hi all, thank you for all these promo codes it has been very helpful to me for a few years

about the total rewards promo i wanted to book for october at the PH and i found out they have an extended summer sale :

http://www.lasvegasjaunt.com/coupons...wood-rooms-33/

i was able to book 3 nights at the PH in october for 335$
cheers
Old Sep 16, 2014, 1:50 am

Hello all, thank you for this wonderful forum. I have a question that some of you may help me with.

I'm planning a stay at Aria Las Vegas and came across the 20% off coupon code HYTEMP. it says its for Hyatt Employee Promo, however I am not a Hyatt employee. Do they check at check in or is the promo safe to use?

https://reservations.mgmmirage.com/b...er&code=hytemp

Last edited by thuongsta; Sep 16, 2014 at 2:00 am
Old Sep 23, 2014, 4:12 pm

Originally Posted by thuongsta
Hello all, thank you for this wonderful forum. I have a question that some of you may help me with.

I'm planning a stay at Aria Las Vegas and came across the 20% off coupon code HYTEMP. it says its for Hyatt Employee Promo, however I am not a Hyatt employee. Do they check at check in or is the promo safe to use?

https://reservations.mgmmirage.com/b...er&code=hytemp
Just use the promo codes on www.mycheapvegas.com usually will have 20% or better offers + extras

The best one I see right now is the 20% Off + Free Upgrade + Crepes! - From $93/night

Best part booking direct is that if you find something better, just cancel and rebook the better rate/deal
Old Sep 24, 2014, 7:04 am

http://www.mgmresorts.com/RoyalOffer2014/default.aspx

Here is the RoyalOffer for MGM properties. I used it before and didn't get asked for any confirmation of Royal Caribbean membership at the Aria hotel in July.
Old Sep 24, 2014, 10:18 pm

travelling first time to vegas

I couldn't find a good hotel in vegas strip for 4 nights under $500. Dates Oct24-28.

I tried few promos but no luck
Old Sep 25, 2014, 3:40 am

Programs: HH Silver
Originally Posted by asharat999
I couldn't find a good hotel in vegas strip for 4 nights under $500. Dates Oct24-28.

Circus $216, Strat $265, Riviera $267, Quad $369. I wouldnt call any of them "good", but better than some. That is Life is Beautiful weekend, so things are higher than normal.
Old Sep 25, 2014, 7:26 am

Try http://www.vegashoteloffers.com/ -- I found a few promos that weren't on smartervegas.com. Between those two sites hopefully you'll find something reasonable.
Old Sep 25, 2014, 10:02 am

Does anyone has targeted offer/deal which you many not use for dates Oct24-28? We can work on a deal!
Old Sep 26, 2014, 10:39 am

$500 with or without resort fees and taxes?

Last edited by michael_v; Sep 26, 2014 at 11:03 am
Old Sep 27, 2014, 1:06 am

Programs: AA Plt, Marriott Gold, National EE, Hertz PC, El Mambero De Mucci, PWP Aide to Generalissimo Godot
Looking for two nights Oct 17-19 for under $250 if anybody can find something as I did expedia and Hotels.com and I couldn't find anything near the strip...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.