FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Hotel Deals (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hotel-deals-607/)
-   -   BRG with its own website? (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hotel-deals/836259-brg-its-own-website.html)

minang Jun 19, 08 11:01 am

BRG with its own website?

I booked a room at Ramada for $99 + tax through their website yesterday for June 26. Now, I see on their website their price dropped to $70. Is there a possibility to do BRG on my reservation? I booked only for one night. Any suggestion is welcome. Thanks.

ingy Jun 19, 08 11:34 am

Brg

I'd just cancel and rebook at the lower rate if you can't find a better BRG claim.

roadtripman Jun 21, 08 12:00 am

Unfortunately, as per their terms and conditions, if they have a lower rate available than what you booked, that will be the rate you are offered. It's only free if it is a competitor with the lower rate.

cmjaffe Jul 18, 08 12:49 pm

Think I found a BRG for Anaheim August dates

Roadtripman, since I'm a "newbie" at this could you confirm if I'm doing this right.
Hotels.com has 2 double beds for $79
Wyndham has it for $109 (think it's a substantial difference)
for August 5 Wyndham Anaheim Park.
I'm at a library computer right now so I can't do a screen save but will when I get home later tonight (I'm not computer savy) and then I guess I need to put in a BRG claim. How would it work for 2 nights. Would the first night be free and the second $79? Was going to do a Priceline bid for this area but was going to stay almost a week and know that PL bids for that length of stay might be problematic. If this is indeed legit for BRG I might just book for 8/1 and then 8/11 which will be right before our return back home. Really trying to do this trip on "budget" so a freebie night would work out well.
Have you ever stayed here?
Please let me know if I "did good" on this find...
Thanks,
Carolyn

cmjaffe Jul 18, 08 12:50 pm

Roadtripman

Please PM me if I did, indeed, find a brg
Thanks
Carolyn

roadtripman Jul 18, 08 2:26 pm

As long as the room types exactly match up, and the Hotels.com rate is indeed nonrefundable (as should be the Wyndham.com rate), then you have found a BRG.

If you have found it, then yes you will get your first night free and the additional nights at the lower rate ($79).

Dave/Roadtripman

Originally Posted by cmjaffe (Post 10055762)
Roadtripman, since I'm a "newbie" at this could you confirm if I'm doing this right.
Hotels.com has 2 double beds for $79
Wyndham has it for $109 (think it's a substantial difference)
for August 5 Wyndham Anaheim Park.
I'm at a library computer right now so I can't do a screen save but will when I get home later tonight (I'm not computer savy) and then I guess I need to put in a BRG claim. How would it work for 2 nights. Would the first night be free and the second $79? Was going to do a Priceline bid for this area but was going to stay almost a week and know that PL bids for that length of stay might be problematic. If this is indeed legit for BRG I might just book for 8/1 and then 8/11 which will be right before our return back home. Really trying to do this trip on "budget" so a freebie night would work out well.
Have you ever stayed here?
Please let me know if I "did good" on this find...
Thanks,
Carolyn