Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotel Deals
Reload this Page >

BMI 25 off a 2 night Hotel booking or 100 off Package (flight & 3 nights hotel)

BMI 25 off a 2 night Hotel booking or 100 off Package (flight & 3 nights hotel)

Old Mar 7, 08, 12:13 pm
Original Poster

Programs: US Airways, IC Hotels Plat, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold
Smile BMI 25 off a 2 night Hotel booking or 100 off Package (flight & 3 nights hotel)

British Midland - Good Deal, particularly for cheaper hotel bookings

BMI use Expedia for hotel bookings.
You also get BMI points for bookings

Link to website below:
http://www.flybmi.com/bmi/en-gb/rewa...ew-hotels.aspx

"To celebrate this great new hotel offering we're delighted to offer you 100 off a 3 night flight + hotel city break and 25 off a 2 night hotel stay. To take advantage of this great offer, simply book before 16 March 2008. Visit flybmi.com and at the payment stage enter the reference BMIPKG1 for a flight + hotel package or BMIHTL1 for a hotel, and your discount will be automatically deducted.
Old Mar 7, 08, 5:52 pm

For a couple of dates in June in Las Vegas, I found prices via the links to be higher than direct with Expedia.

**edit** Looking into this some more, I see some hotels would cost less than £20 for 2 nights, some even less than £5.

Last edited by NevadaKaz; Mar 7, 08 at 7:09 pm
Old Mar 9, 08, 10:16 am

Programs: BA Gold
I tried booking a flight and hotel package that was pricing as just over £100, when I applied the voucher the balance was a little under £5 - it wouldn't accept the booking and said there were errors with my credit card information (which there weren't). The T&C's clearly state the the minimum price is £0 - so it shouldn't be rejecting the booking on the basis of its price.

[EDIT] Managed to book it when using Firefox, still not working with IE, weird. [/EDIT]

Last edited by absoluy; Mar 9, 08 at 10:27 am Reason: Update
Old Mar 9, 08, 7:30 pm

Out of interest, which flight and hotel package did you book absoluy? I tried to find some for around 100 and gave up.

I did, however, find some very cheap hotels in South East Asia (try Bangkok, Phuket or Bali for example - you should be able to get a hotel for between 6-10 per 2 night stay.
Old Mar 10, 08, 10:58 pm

Programs: AA EXP
It seems this is better than the $50 off for hotel bookings that Orbitz is offering, at least for the destinations I was looking at. For those going the hostel route, it is awesome as a 2-night booking can be had for 1.80 UK lbs., all in.
Old Mar 11, 08, 2:18 pm

Programs: AA Exp
I've tried some hotels in Vietnam. Only for the more expensive hotels does the "I have a coupon" option appear.

Has anyone else has this happen?
Old Mar 11, 08, 2:39 pm

Programs: BA Gold
Originally Posted by jesus4jets View Post
It seems this is better than the $50 off for hotel bookings that Orbitz is offering, at least for the destinations I was looking at. For those going the hostel route, it is awesome as a 2-night booking can be had for 1.80 UK lbs., all in.
They seem to have a few bugs in their system - I was overcharged by nearly 80 after making my booking a few days ago, still hasn't been sorted.
Old Mar 16, 08, 3:46 pm
Suspended

Voucher expired

Originally Posted by brosna View Post
British Midland - Good Deal, particularly for cheaper hotel bookings

BMI use Expedia for hotel bookings.
You also get BMI points for bookings

Link to website below:
http://www.flybmi.com/bmi/en-gb/rewa...ew-hotels.aspx

"To celebrate this great new hotel offering we're delighted to offer you 100 off a 3 night flight + hotel city break and 25 off a 2 night hotel stay. To take advantage of this great offer, simply book before 16 March 2008. Visit flybmi.com and at the payment stage enter the reference BMIPKG1 for a flight + hotel package or BMIHTL1 for a hotel, and your discount will be automatically deducted.
Voucher has expired

The voucher code you entered has expired.
Old Mar 16, 08, 4:18 pm

Programs: Willamette Valley Cropdusters Silver Elite, National Tent Frequent Stay program, Ed's Rent-a-tractor
Originally Posted by Didi View Post
Voucher has expired

The voucher code you entered has expired.
I get the same result. As it's still the 16th of March in the UK as of this posting, "book before 16 March 2008" must mean "book by 15 March 2008".
Old Mar 16, 08, 4:36 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by DoubleJ View Post
I get the same result. As it's still the 16th of March in the UK as of this posting, "book before 16 March 2008" must mean "book by 15 March 2008".
I also realized that. Stupid me Wanted to do some bookings today. Grrr!
Old Mar 16, 08, 9:24 pm

Programs: Willamette Valley Cropdusters Silver Elite, National Tent Frequent Stay program, Ed's Rent-a-tractor
Originally Posted by Didi View Post
I also realized that. Stupid me Wanted to do some bookings today. Grrr!
Ditto. The Orbitz offer doesn't work with the properties I wanted.

Search this Thread