FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Hotel Deals (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hotel-deals-607/)
-   -   QUALITY INN ROCHESTER AIRPORT $18 per night on Travelocity - 9th to 27th Dec (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hotel-deals/766077-quality-inn-rochester-airport-18-per-night-travelocity-9th-27th-dec.html)

brosna Dec 9, 2007 2:57 pm

QUALITY INN ROCHESTER AIRPORT $18 per night on Travelocity - 9th to 27th Dec

QUALITY INN ROCHESTER AIRPORT $18 per night on Travelocity - 9th to 27th Dec currently bookable at this rate.
I checked it was possible to book in advance of posting.
The rate for this hotel increases to $90 on Travelocity in January.

Dare I mention that I picked this one up from travelglitch.

Didi Dec 9, 2007 3:47 pm

Originally Posted by brosna (Post 8865680)
QUALITY INN ROCHESTER AIRPORT $18 per night on Travelocity - 9th to 27th Dec currently bookable at this rate.
I checked it was possible to book in advance of posting.
The rate for this hotel increases to $90 on Travelocity in January.

Dare I mention that I picked this one up from travelglitch.

Why again and again "deals" from that site?

brosna Dec 10, 2007 2:26 am

Originally Posted by Didi (Post 8865873)

Again (as in the Super 8 Pouthkeepsie thread) I posted this deal because IT WAS bookable when I posted it. If this deal was not posted somebody who may be interested in booking the hotel at this rate could otherwise miss out.

If you don't like the original source of the deal - might I suggest that you ignore it.

I'm relatively new to flyertalk and post what I consider real deals when I see them. I am attempting to contribute to the forum rather than just look for help and assistance and not provide anything in return.

It's up to all of us as individuals to balance the risks of booking these types of deals and having them honoured against the costs involved.

I have no affiliation whatsoever to travelglitch, I have simply signed up to their email alerts. You will also notice that I have posted a number of other deals from a variety of different sources and contributed and received help from other forums.

mastermc Dec 10, 2007 6:43 am

Thanks, OP! I booked a cheap stay. Continue posting these hotel deals.

Tenerife Dec 10, 2007 7:41 am

brosna,
Please continue posting the deals you find. I've spotted them on the other (bidding etc.) forum also. Some of us are very appreciative. Thanks.

imverge Dec 10, 2007 9:25 am

Originally Posted by Didi (Post 8865873)

Just because you have not lucked out doesn't mean other's won't or haven't.

I have benefited from 2 very good deals and from the posts above other's have as-well.

FT is like a television if you don't like the content turn the channel and surf another thread :)