Reload this Page >

Marriott Tysons Corner with Bonus Buck Sunday 7/8 only

Old Jul 2, 07, 9:58 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM/MM, UA MM, BV Titanium, HH Diamond

Error Rate found this evening - $149 rate with $100 Bonus Buck back available for that 7/8 Sunday night only. Regular rate should be $269-299 and Bonus Bucks usually not available for Sunday night only stays.
Old Jul 11, 07, 7:46 am

Programs: Marriott S, Hilton G, Delta FO, AA Platinum
Rate is $99 for this Saturday (July 13). Is only a night night stay required to obtain the $100 bonus buck coupon? OTOH, IAD Marriott Suites is only $89 at the rate offering $100 bonus bucks.
Old Jul 11, 07, 9:41 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM/MM, UA MM, BV Titanium, HH Diamond
I think that the error was that a BB offer was allowed for a one-night Sunday stay only. I had thought that a Friday or Saturday night is generally required, one night stay getting a $50BB and two getting the $100.

Meanwhile, for me, what amounted to a one-night midweek business stay cost only $49.
Old Jul 11, 07, 9:54 am

Programs: Marriott S, Hilton G, Delta FO, AA Platinum
I reserved just the Friday night and it states a $100 coupon will be given. Either way, good deal.
Old Jul 11, 07, 10:11 am

Programs: DL PE, Hyatt Diamond, HH Gold, UA Prem, PC Plat
From the T&C for the summer BB promotion:
Offer valid on Weekend and Stay for Breakfast® promotional rates only. Must book by July 31, 2007 for weekend stays May 24 through September 2, 2007 at participating JW Marriott Hotels & Resorts and Marriott Hotels & Resorts in the Continental U.S. and Canada. Must stay over a Friday or Saturday night to get the promotional rate. Offer may be made available seven days a week at select locations. Stay for Breakfast rate includes breakfast for up to two adults and children age 12 and under. Offer not applicable to groups of ten or more. A limited number of rooms are available and black out dates or other restrictions may apply. Payment must be made with a valid Visa card in order to receive one Bonus Bucks coupon valid on the weekends only from September 7 through December 30, 2007 on a consecutive two-night paid stay. One coupon issued per room, per stay. Reserve promotional rate code V12 in order to receive one $100 Bonus Bucks coupon per stay. A stay is defined as consecutive nights spent at the same hotel, regardless of check-in/check-out activity.

Search this Thread