Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Napa Valley Gaia Hotel 3/30,31 $19 Queen extended

Search this Thread

Old Mar 30, 2007, 9:10 am
Original Poster

Napa Valley Gaia Hotel 3/30,31 $19 Queen extended

Probably a mistake since everything else is showing $119. I am not planning to go so did not actually book, but it does seem to take you all the way to the booking screen (where credit card numbers are prompted).

This is a brand new hotel, and is what they call Napa Valley’s First Fully Environmentally-Sustainable Hotel.

Can book directly from

http://www.gaiahotelnapavalley.com/

and specify dates for this weekend. Extended Queen is at the bottom of all the selections.
Old Mar 31, 2007, 2:37 am

Programs: NW 1MM, BD Gold, BA Gold, AA 1MM, LM, VX eleVAte, Hyatt D6, SPG Plat, Hertz President's
Rate Gone

Ah Man, I was hoping this would be there when I checked it. Guess they sold out as the room type is not even an option on the 31st.
Old Mar 31, 2007, 9:26 am

Still there

I just looked at their site - 8:25am Pacific time. The $19 rate is still there. Last rate on the page.

BZ
Old Mar 31, 2007, 12:04 pm

Programs: NW 1MM, BD Gold, BA Gold, AA 1MM, LM, VX eleVAte, Hyatt D6, SPG Plat, Hertz President's
I See It...

Man, that's totally bizarre! I checked last night and it wasn't even an option -- I even played around with the dates. Oh well...too late now, I already got pulled into a party for this evening. benzlotkin, you must have some super browser or something...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.