Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotel Deals
Reload this Page >

[Rate Gone] Conrad Bangkok Presedential Suite $51 on priceline

[Rate Gone] Conrad Bangkok Presedential Suite $51 on priceline

Old Aug 26, 2006, 10:02 am

Programs: It's Complicated...
Originally Posted by kyushuman
It's not showing any rooms at any rates right now--for October, December, January, or April... on Travelocity, or the hilton.com web site. So I think they're on to it.
Yep, it will be interesting to see how long the priceline rate keeps showing up.
Old Aug 26, 2006, 10:06 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: ua mm, aa plat, starriott LTPP, ihg plat, hh gold.
i got the same message.

i'm going to sit tight for a few days and see how this shakes out. my stay isn't until october and i have alternate reservations, so there's time for them to work it out.

Originally Posted by broadwayboy
And when I checked on Hilton.com, this is what I got from my Priceline and Amex reservations:

Reservation Error
We apologize for the inconvenience, but the selected reservation cannot be retrieved online. Please contact the Internet Help Desk at 1-800-774-1500.

Please contact our Internet Reservations Hot Line for further assistance with your reservation request at 1-800-774-1500. You can also email us, or try again later.

Should I worry?
Old Aug 26, 2006, 10:15 am
In memoriam

Programs: UA 1K 1.9MM, Starwood Platinum, a nothing in several others
Originally Posted by derpelikan
Rate Information:

Rate Type:
TRAVEL VOLUME RATE
Rate per night: 1935.00 THB
I did a few web searches and it looks like the rate should be about US$1900 per night. Looks like the currency was specified incorrectly.
Old Aug 26, 2006, 10:24 am

Priceline Available

Looks like this is still available. After looking at individial dates, was able to still locate..
Old Aug 26, 2006, 10:28 am

Programs: UA1k;HH Gold;MR Gold
Originally Posted by karenkay
i got the same message.

i'm going to sit tight for a few days and see how this shakes out. my stay isn't until october and i have alternate reservations, so there's time for them to work it out.

This is the message I always get when I bring over reservations that were not booked on the Hilton site
Old Aug 26, 2006, 10:37 am

Programs: Lots of different coloured cards
Got it for beginning of November...!
Old Aug 26, 2006, 10:38 am

I booked 4 nights in November and was confirmed in a 1 bedroom suite, 114 sq m. (1227 sq ft.) for THB645++ per night, which equals THB3036.66 (US$81, Є63) for the stay. When I sign into my HHonors account the booking is listed under My Reservations but when I click on the confirmation number to retrieve the booking the response is the same as the following:
Originally Posted by broadwayboy
Reservation Error
We apologize for the inconvenience, but the selected reservation cannot be retrieved online. Please contact the Internet Help Desk at 1-800-774-1500.

Please contact our Internet Reservations Hot Line for further assistance with your reservation request at 1-800-774-1500. You can also email us, or try again later.
Old Aug 26, 2006, 10:42 am

Programs: CO Silver, HHonors Gold, Marriott Silver
Originally Posted by Mr. Roboto
I booked 4 nights in November and was confirmed in a 1 bedroom suite, 114 sq m. (1227 sq ft.) for THB645++ per night, which equals THB3036.66 (US$81, Є63) for the stay. When I sign into my HHonors account the booking is listed under My Reservations but when I click on the confirmation number to retrieve the booking the response is the same as the following:
Happens for all reservations not booked through the Hilton family of websites.
Old Aug 26, 2006, 10:42 am

Programs: UA Silver, AA, WN, DL
Originally Posted by Mr. Roboto
If you got it through priceline, this is the standard message... as another poster mentioned previously.

EDIT: Looks like someone was quicker on the draw

EDIT AGAIN: Bummer, I went to sleep at 4AM, and missed this by 30 minutes

Last edited by luv2ctheworld; Aug 26, 2006 at 10:49 am
Old Aug 26, 2006, 10:57 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: ua mm, aa plat, starriott LTPP, ihg plat, hh gold.
weird

^ NOT GONE everywhere, just now got two dates on priceline (oct 10-12) at the tail end of my amex stay...in the pres suite for $51. (no need to go bumming around at $15 dollar guesthouses when i can have the pres suite )

then tried to get the earlier dates (oct 7-10) was shown availability, clicked 'buy now' and got the 'this room type is not available' message.

tried again, got 'we currently do not have availability and pricing information for this property. please wait a few minutes and click here to try again.'
Old Aug 26, 2006, 11:00 am

Originally Posted by luv2ctheworld
If you got it through priceline, this is the standard message...
I had my travel agent book it. I know that the agency booking systems (e.g. Sabre, Apollo, etc.) guarantee airfares but do they offer the same guarantee for hotel rates? I am not too sure on this one because with airfares you actually purchase a ticket at this price, but my booking is only guaranteed on a credit card. Fortunately, I haven't cancelled my Westin BKK reservation and the Conrad booking's cancellation policy is 4PM (hotel time) on day of arrival.
Old Aug 26, 2006, 11:06 am
formerly known as 2lovelife

Location: ORF : UA_Premier_Gold4Life, Bonvoy_titanium, Accor_Plat
In for Sept 27,28,29

Thanks Everyone!
Old Aug 26, 2006, 11:19 am

Programs: No longer loyal "over-entitled" 1K
Great Find! Reserved 5 nights in November. Thanks. Now, If I can only find cheap airfare to BKK...
Old Aug 26, 2006, 11:47 am

I'm in! June 25-30th.

The Conrad Bangkok Presidential Suite is 238 sq metres (2562 sq feet). It features CD player, entrance hallway with separate living and sleeping room, two TV's, couch and individual comfortable seating. Our unique bathrooms feature a free-standing bath tub next to windows with louvered shutters with views over Bangkok. Our bathrooms are also furnished with a separate shower stall with both handheld and deluge shower. A full range of larger sized, exclusively designed amenities are also included. Guest have exclusive access to the Executive floor facilities, which include a lounge, full breakfast, afternoon tea and coffee, evening cocktails, private check-in and check-out, cigar lounge, meeting room and work station with high speed Internet access. Access is granted to the Executive Floor and Lounge areas only by security key card
Old Aug 26, 2006, 11:56 am

Programs: UA 1k, SPG/Marriott Plat, IHG Plat
In for one night Sept. 13.... Thanks OP

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.