Reload this Page >

HotelSlash Pre-Launch Offer

HotelSlash Pre-Launch Offer

Old Mar 29, 2024, 1:56 pm

thanks for sharing
Old Mar 29, 2024, 4:48 pm

Hotel Slash us the Priceline engine

Originally Posted by SocialAdept
I've been using Hotel Slash now for close to a month and I have not been able to see any significant draw over what the usual actors (Expedia/booking/agoda/HRS) already provides. I suspect there's a geographic divide here, I'm mainly searching for hotels in South East Asia, while the majority of users are focusing on the US (if the general buzz on this forum is any indication). Is there a specific time window where HotelSlash works best? For comparison I typically book hotels several months out on my projects.
I found out when my booking got screwed up. I booked a two bedroom suite or so i thought, the staff said I had booked a one bedroom. I showed them my booking on my laptop and they showed me what they received from priceline. Not a Hotel Slash booking, staff said they are not allowed to upgrade Priceline customers for free. I paid the extra $100, wrote a review about it and Hotel Slash reached out. You can see it in this thread. I never followed up but I still have the computer printout the hotel gave me.

I think the advantage of Hotel Slash is you know the identity of the Hotel ahead of time Vs Priceline or Hotwire. I have not compared prices between the two and frankly, I would pay Slash slightly more for knowing where I am going.
Edit does not let me correct the title for some reason. Uses not Us.
jmw and SocialAdept like this.

Last edited by edge; Mar 29, 2024 at 8:03 pm
Old Apr 3, 2024, 8:04 am

Programs: IHG
Just tried HotelSlash for my upcoming trip in Istanbul. Holiday inn istanbul city - they gave me a figure of $433 x2 = $866/ $344.37

I paid via Expedia and Topcashback for $909.05/722.92 with cashback $72.72/57.83 = $838.34/665.09

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.