Wiki Posts
Search

The Leela Gandhinagar (India) Presidential Suite $129++

Search this Thread

Old May 7, 2022, 12:22 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC GGL/GfL, Lufthansa SEN, Hilton Diamond, misc other stuff
The Leela Gandhinagar (India) Presidential Suite $129++

Business Offer -Stay in one of the most spacious rooms in the city along with a sumptuous breakfast at the Citrus Junction, complimentary airport transfers and afternoon tea service at Moksha Lounge

Tofino87 and s777bg like this.
Old May 7, 2022, 1:11 pm

Programs: BA Gold, VS Gold, Eurostar CB, IHG Spire, Hilton Diamond, Bonvoy Titanium, Hertz President Circle
I'm not able to find this.. is there any quirks to finding this beyond just searching on the Leela website?
Old May 7, 2022, 6:22 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC GGL/GfL, Lufthansa SEN, Hilton Diamond, misc other stuff
I just went to https://www.ghadiscovery.com/ selected the hotel and 4/26/23 as check-in date. It still shows up. Haven't checked other dates.

The Leela website doesn't show it. It does show a 250,000 INR rate which means the GHA site offers a $3200 discount
Old May 15, 2022, 3:40 am

Cant spot it

Tried but couldn’t get it. Anymore dates available?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.