Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotel Deals
Reload this Page >

NYC Hotel Week - 1/4 to 2/13 2022

Old Jan 18, 22, 7:44 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA PlatPro, UA Silver, BA Gold, VS Gold, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Gold

I've mentioned this in a few different threads in the Hyatt forum but it seems like the promotion hasn't been very well advertised.

There is an ongoing "NYC Hotel Week" promotion (similar to the semi-annual Restaurant Week) for January through to mid-February. The promotion has some good rates - usually about 20% lower than the Member Rate for Hyatt properties - and many properties have a 24 hour cancellation period.

https://www.nycgo.com/nyc-hotel-week/

The promotion covers lots of hotels outside of Hyatt - and some Hyatt's won't show up when searching for "Hyatt" (e.g. the Beekman) so try variations of the property names. Since you're booking directly with the property you'll also get elite benefits.
Old Feb 8, 22, 1:10 pm

I just came across this, very useful. The hotel I was planning to book is on the list and is a hilton property. For booking the website took me to hilton website.
Would any hilton benefits apply here?
Seems unadvertised and under used.
Thanks for bringing it up.
Rita
Old Feb 8, 22, 1:15 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA PlatPro, UA Silver, BA Gold, VS Gold, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by lovetotravel View Post
I just came across this, very useful. The hotel I was planning to book is on the list and is a hilton property. For booking the website took me to hilton website.
Would any hilton benefits apply here?
Seems unadvertised and under used.
Thanks for bringing it up.
Rita
Yes you get regular benefits.

Search this Thread