Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotel Deals
Reload this Page >

ANA Crowne Plaza Kyoto ~$1 or $2/night

ANA Crowne Plaza Kyoto ~$1 or $2/night

Old Jun 19, 20, 5:57 pm

Programs: A3 Gold, BA Silver
Originally Posted by skywalkerLAX View Post
I'd maybe send them one email and expect them to decline. Maybe ask them for a voucher instead of cash money back.

Beyond that it's not worth your time for the $30 IMHO.
30-50 USD falls into the category of them willing to just reimburse. Last year there was a hotel that was changing names every other day and then fell off the Bookings.com platform. They just contacted me and told me to find a different hotel and they will reimburse me up to 40 USD of the price difference. Just had to send in the invoice after the stay.
Old Jun 22, 20, 3:36 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP LT GLD 1MM, BA GLD, NH/UA*G, Hyatt Dia, Marr Tit LT GLD, IHG Spire,HH Dia, MGM NOIR,Hertz PC
Originally Posted by NextWhiteDeath View Post
30-50 USD falls into the category of them willing to just reimburse. Last year there was a hotel that was changing names every other day and then fell off the Bookings.com platform. They just contacted me and told me to find a different hotel and they will reimburse me up to 40 USD of the price difference. Just had to send in the invoice after the stay.
That's a totally different thing as I'm sure you paid a regular price for your initial hotel so nobody could claim an error of sorts.

If you book a branded hotel for a dollar I'd say it can be expected that they'll tell you to take a hike unless it's a short notice booking and nobody bothers to check the rate.
Old Jun 24, 20, 12:39 am

Remind me a stay back then at Osaka where orbitz.com charges one 0 less ( US 29.5 vs 295.0). Went to the hotel, after a lot of behind the counter conversation among the staffs, they gave me a room with 2 beds vs 3 beds to "minimise" their lost. This was for 1 night though and 29.5 seems to be a reasonable low end rate.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: