Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotel Deals
Reload this Page >

Black Friday/Cyber Monday 2019

Old Nov 27, 19, 8:09 am
Original Poster

Tends to be top discount of the year! What are some of the rocking deals?
Old Nov 27, 19, 2:16 pm

Expedia black fri deals

Anyone know what would be the list of hotels going for 75% off? Can't find the list anywhere.

TIA!
Old Nov 27, 19, 6:29 pm

Originally Posted by waver99 View Post
Anyone know what would be the list of hotels going for 75% off? Can't find the list anywhere.

TIA!
i believe it will all be released on black friday
Old Nov 28, 19, 1:03 am

Location: EWR Ionosphere Club, LAX Clipper Club, Still Traveling Global, yearly BIS miles
Programs: EAL Silver Wings, I-Club, Flying Colonels DL, WorldPass PLat from the olde Meatball and PE SMARTbank
Well there is this one,
https://extremehoteldeals.com/black-...-cyber-monday/
but I guess more if you have the premium service.
Anyone here have the premium service? How is it?
Old Nov 28, 19, 2:47 pm

Chain hotels will not qualify for the discount.
Old Nov 29, 19, 12:48 am

Programs: This game has *seriously* lost its luster.
Various Xanterra discounts and travel periods for anyone planning to go to Grand Canyon, Yellowstone, Zion, or Death Valley, plus their other outfits such as Windstar Cruises: https://www.xanterra.com/thankful/

Terms & Conditions

*Yellowstone reservations are online-only Black Friday, November 29, through Cyber Monday, December 2, 2019. The call center will be open to answer questions on Cyber Monday, December 2, 2019 ONLY.

**Holiday Vacations reservations are call-only Black Friday, November 29, through November 30, 2019 and on Cyber Monday, December 2, 2019. The call center will be CLOSED on Sunday, December 1.
Old Nov 29, 19, 2:52 am

Aparently Expedia coupons this time not applicable if you are in another country (physically)
Old Nov 29, 19, 8:47 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, MR LTT, HH Gold, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by travelbug2225 View Post
Chain hotels will not qualify for the discount.
not entirely true. There is a Westin in Toronto and the Fairmont and a Marriott hotel in NYC. So they do exist, but they are rare. Will be some nice BRG opportunities today.
Old Nov 29, 19, 11:07 am
Original Poster

before anyone could see code:

75% Off Select Hotels with App Coupon

Very limited quantity, while supplies last. Terms apply.

All Coupons Claimed
Old Nov 29, 19, 2:19 pm

Originally Posted by Inferno View Post
Aparently Expedia coupons this time not applicable if you are in another country (physically)
I couldn't even apply them on my own country due to not agreeing the terms and conditions even if they did. I really dislike this security measure they added as prevent even legit users to book.
Old Nov 29, 19, 5:05 pm

Anyone know if the coupon code only apply to USA only. I try to apply them to hotel in Japan and non of them work. I have the other code for 15% off which work with these hotels. But when I try to use the 75% off coupon today it did not go through.
Old Nov 30, 19, 7:56 am

Not a hotel deal but if someone is traveling abroad then it can be useful for that person, as they can access any region content while traveling with a VPN, PureVPN is offering 88% discount on its 5 years subscription.
Old Nov 30, 19, 11:26 am

Originally Posted by travelbug2225 View Post
Anyone know if the coupon code only apply to USA only. I try to apply them to hotel in Japan and non of them work. I have the other code for 15% off which work with these hotels. But when I try to use the 75% off coupon today it did not go through.
The Expedia coupon for 75% off was extremely disappointing. Would not work. I tried on them on the UK and Canadian sites as well. Completely different from last year. They restricted hotels that wasn't even on the excluded list, smh.
Old Nov 30, 19, 12:15 pm

Originally Posted by Cat88L3 View Post
The Expedia coupon for 75% off was extremely disappointing. Would not work. I tried on them on the UK and Canadian sites as well. Completely different from last year. They restricted hotels that wasn't even on the excluded list, smh.
I think the issue was that all the coupons were redeemed when you tried applying the coupon. Mine was successfully applied at first, purchase didn't go through, and after that I'd get the "not valid for this hotel" message.
I agree, it was very disappointing - I'd guess that they decreased the number of coupons this year.
Old Nov 30, 19, 6:20 pm

Originally Posted by klanfa View Post
I think the issue was that all the coupons were redeemed when you tried applying the coupon. Mine was successfully applied at first, purchase didn't go through, and after that I'd get the "not valid for this hotel" message.
I agree, it was very disappointing - I'd guess that they decreased the number of coupons this year.
I made sure that I was on the app 2 minutes before showtime, lol. I had everything set up and was at checkout when the clock struck. I think they definitely decreased the coupon redemptions, but I also think they excluded hotels that wasn't on the official list.

Search this Thread