Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotel Deals
Reload this Page >

StayVancouverHotels is back, up to $125 off stays

Old Oct 15, 2019, 2:01 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

stayvancouverhotels.com is back with their offer of pre-paid credit cards but they are Visa this time rather than Amex. other than that, same exact offer.
book a room and get visa gift cards from $50 to $125 for the first night and $50 for each subsequent night.

i did this and got a very good value. could have gotten more if we had stayed one night at two different hotels but the wife didn't want to move.
the rates are prepaid but the hotel applied the gift cards to our folio and credited the amount to the card we used. this could cause a small loss for people using non-CAD denominated credit cards.

Edit Jan 13, 2020: the offer is back and now valid for stays up to april 30, 2020

the promo expires Nov 17 so book before then for stays until Feb 29

[edit: the website no longer appears to show this expiry date]

from their website:
Promo Code: VISA
The Deal:
Get VISA Reward Cards worth: $50, $75, $100 or $125 per booking! PLUS $50 for every subsequent night booked!

How to Get It:
1) Use the promo code VISA
2) Pick your dates
3) Select a hotel and room
4) Book your stay
5) Youre done!

The Details:
Book through StayVancouverHotels.com using promo code VISA.
Booking subsequent nights as separate reservations will be treated the same as a single reservation for multiple nights.
The first night qualifies for the full reward amount plus $50 per subsequent night.
Stay must be between now and February 29, 2020.
Three bookings maximum.
VISA card(s) will be delivered at check-in.
Bookings can be made using VISA, MasterCard, or American Express.
This offer is limited and may end at any time.
Non-cancellable promotion.
StayVancouverHotels.com Terms & Conditions Apply.

Last edited by BenSenise; Jan 13, 2020 at 5:02 pm Reason: expiry date comment
Old Dec 10, 2019, 11:46 am
Suspended
Original Poster

This offer is active again and there are some good deals to be had in an otherwise notoriously expensive city. be sure to factor in parking.
Check in to one of 38 participating downtown Vancouver hotels (ranging from budget to luxury) and get a Visa Prepaid Card valued between $50-$125 for your first night's stay. Plus, each additional night comes with another $50 Visa Prepaid Card, no matter how long you stay!

Take advantage of this unique offer as it wont last long.

To view further details and the participating properties with the value of the Visa Prepaid Card offered (from $50-$125/first night stay) CLICK HERE.

Get it Now
Search your dates (valid for stays now until February 29, 2020)
Select the hotel of your choice
Book your stay
Receive your Visa Prepaid Card when you arrive at the hotel
Enjoy the Holidays in Downtown Vancouver!
https://www.stayvancouverhotels.com/...erry-Vancouver
Old Dec 11, 2019, 12:10 am

Programs: BA, JAL
Four seasons in Vancouver centre was awesome earlier in the year. Everything walkable and some awesome island hopping. Was waiting for this deal but it never appeared at my time. Vancouver is very reasonably priced for top hotels. The half inside/outside pool made it great for a morning warm up.
Old Dec 16, 2019, 2:11 pm

Programs: A3,AA,AF,B6,DL,UA
I was trying to find some of the most discounted dates, so i gathered the data (updated hourly) and posted it to a webpage, if anybody else is just trying to find the biggest discounted dates -
https://yvrhotels.mkefaredeals.com

The biggest discounts are between now and Christmas, although the best rates at the Four Seasons are right after Jan 1 and the Shangri-La the second week of January. The Marriott hotels have some large discounts around the 24th of January. If you want to stay at the house that Trump built, then December 29 is your night.
Old Jan 13, 2020, 2:55 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

And it's back again for bookings until April 30, 2020 now.

Last edited by BenSenise; Jan 15, 2020 at 10:22 am Reason: spelling correction
Old Jan 14, 2020, 5:49 pm

Programs: AA ExPl, DL PM, UA Silver, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium, probably some others
Some rates changing at click-through. Shangri-La is listed at $286 for my dates, but when I click through, the price goes up to $355.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.