Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotel Deals
Reload this Page >

StayVancouverHotels (ex-"BeVancouver") up to $125 off for stays until April 30, 2019

StayVancouverHotels (ex-"BeVancouver") up to $125 off for stays until April 30, 2019

Old Feb 7, 2019, 3:22 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: AF/KL Life Plat, BA GGL+GfL, ALL Plat, Hilton Diam, Marriott Gold, blablablah, etc
Has the promo expired? I can't see it on their website or am I missing something obvious?
Old Mar 1, 2019, 4:24 pm

Originally Posted by orbitmic
Has the promo expired? I can't see it on their website or am I missing something obvious?
It was only good until February 28th.
Old Mar 2, 2019, 12:19 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: AF/KL Life Plat, BA GGL+GfL, ALL Plat, Hilton Diam, Marriott Gold, blablablah, etc
Originally Posted by dragond
It was only good until February 28th.
Thanks! Though I tried a lot earlier than that and still couldn't see it but found decent stuff anyway!
Old Mar 12, 2019, 2:50 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

some information about my experience for anyone interested.
the pre-paid amex cards are in $25 increments so for the $150 I received, i got six cards.
even though my room was pre-paid, the hotel took the cards and applied them to my folio which resulted in a reimbursement of the $150 which was much easier than trying to spend six low value cards.
overall, this was a very good deal which resulted in two nights at $85. Had I been willing to change hotels, I would have gotten the first night at about $60 since the rebate is $100 the first night and $50 the second.
the going rate was around $170 the nights i stayed when i looked about a week out.
overall, a very good experience.
Old Apr 7, 2019, 10:51 pm

Damn, have 2 upcoming stays in Vancouver this month.. this promo would have been awesome. Current promos for $25 GCs are no good.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.