Reload this Page >

Carlson Hotels (Radisson) Family & Friends Rate 2018 - 2019 Thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 9, 2019, 7:26 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: MileageAddict
The Friends and Family rate is intended to be offered to travellers who are "friend and family members" of a Carlson employee. That could be a hotel employee, a travel agent (Carlson Wagonlit) or restaurant employee (TGIF) (TGIF sold to Sentinel Capital Partners as of July 2014).

When you book the rate, you are supposed to have the basic data on your friend available at check-in for the hotel to verify that you are indeed authorized to use that rate. Generally, if they ask, they ask for:
1) Employee Name
2) Work location

Please consider that, as per T&C, only employee name and location can be requested only at the check in time.

The new code is RHGRFNF
NOTE:
Booking a rate that you're not entitled to book may result in rate adjustments and Club Carlson account freezing.

In general, the rate is €80 per night in Europe.

*These stays post as "Ineligible" - non-qualifying, non-stay, non-points earning ... so, in sum, don't associate a F&F reservation with your Gold Points account, unless elite perks you hope to enjoy are worth the risk.
Print Wikipost

Carlson Hotels (Radisson) Family & Friends Rate 2018 - 2019 Thread

Search this Thread

Old Jun 24, 2019, 9:54 am

Programs: AS 75k, UA peon, BA Bronze, AC E50k, Marriott Plat, HH Diamond, Fairmont Plat (RIP)
I have no idea whether you are or are not entitled to legitimately use the code, nor did I say that you weren’t. I said it wasn’t as simple as just using the code anymore just because it still works. The pop up makes it clear that one must have the form if making their own reservation. The fact that you weren’t asked for it that one time doesn’t mean we can go back to the days where the code was abused. Which is a good thing, IMO.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.