Old May 13, 2018, 11:54 pm
Original Poster

Charlottesville, Virginia, USA from USD6

Hyatt Charlottesville, Virginia, USA
6jun2019 -13jun2019
start from USD6
offical website

Old May 14, 2018, 8:15 am

True. This was found for Charlottesville. Personally, I could only use any point along I-95, i.e. East Coast
Old May 14, 2018, 9:27 pm

Looks like you guys bought out the place for the weekend
Old May 18, 2018, 9:35 am

Availability?

cant find this? Isitstill available? If so tips?
Old Aug 20, 2018, 1:50 pm

Just got a cancellation notice that I did not request. Trying to figure out why the reservation was cancelled.
Old Sep 2, 2018, 11:20 pm

Programs: DL ✈️
The fare is from May... it's long gone :P
Old Sep 3, 2018, 1:29 am

My reservation is still okay, I got a honored reservation email, find here:

Thank you for making a reservation at Hyatt Place Charlottesville.
We recently experienced a error that resulted in the display of incorrect room rates at our hotel. This was our mistake, and we have addressed it.

While the Hyatt.com terms and conditions permit Hyatt Place Charlottesville to cancel reservations in this situation, Hyatt Place Charlottesville has decided to honor the rate, date(s) and name(s) for which your reservation was originally booked*. We look forward to welcoming you to our hotel, but please do note that any change to the date(s) or name(s) on your reservation will affect the rate.

How many days did you tried to book?
Old Sep 4, 2018, 1:49 pm

Originally Posted by l0rd
My reservation is still okay, I got a honored reservation email, find here:

Thank you for making a reservation at Hyatt Place Charlottesville.
We recently experienced a error that resulted in the display of incorrect room rates at our hotel. This was our mistake, and we have addressed it.

While the Hyatt.com terms and conditions permit Hyatt Place Charlottesville to cancel reservations in this situation, Hyatt Place Charlottesville has decided to honor the rate, date(s) and name(s) for which your reservation was originally booked*. We look forward to welcoming you to our hotel, but please do note that any change to the date(s) or name(s) on your reservation will affect the rate.

How many days did you tried to book?
4 days...over a weekend. I also didn't try and change anything.
Old Sep 4, 2018, 3:38 pm

My reservation is also for 4 days, from Monday till Thursday in June.
Old Sep 12, 2018, 12:42 pm

Called the hotel and the front desk agent told me that if they tried to pre-auth your credit card and it didn't go through, they canceled your reservation. In my case, my reservation was pre-paid, so I'm not sure what they were trying to pre-auth. I have a credit card on file that I never used as I always paid with a different one when i showed up...so I'm sure the one on file didn't authorize for anything b/c it was expired. Seems like a way of saying they will honor but then skate out of it under a technicality. Waiting on a call back from the finance manager.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.