Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotel Deals
Reload this Page >

Hilton Conrad Chicago $11.40

Old Nov 14, 17, 10:48 am
Moderator: Hotel Deals and MilesBuzz
Original Poster

The Conrad Chicago is celebrating its one year anniversary with $11.14 rates today. Starting at 11 a.m. Central time you can book stays between November 15 and March 31, 2018, with the following blackouts:

November 24 to 29
New Year’s Eve
January 21 and 22

You have to book this by phone at 1-844-676-2522, asking for reservations, and requesting group code 1YEAR. You can only book one night per person, so if you want a two night stay have two people ring simultaneously each requesting a night (a couple can put one night in each of their names).

They’re only making 3 rooms available per night at this rate, but once those are sold out they are running a second discount rate of just $111.40 for the same dates.
Old Nov 14, 17, 11:26 am

no luck for me, the number was busy tone since 10:55 central time, even the diamond member line is/was busy

picked up a 111.14 rate for a night i needed anyways

anyone else have luck
Old Nov 14, 17, 5:29 pm

Programs: Top Tier with all 3 alliances
This was such a BS, the $11 rate was not available online, and you couldn't get them on the phone. I think the whole think was a scam to sell their bs $111 rooms. There are better rates in the winter in Chicago. I am pretty annoyed with them, as they also did not honor a nice suite deal last year...
Old Nov 15, 17, 8:23 am

tried on the phone for 10 minutes, just busy..
just another endless publicity farce
Old Oct 29, 18, 7:26 pm

So I was able to take advantage of this deal. What I did was call the reservation center a few minutes prior while they looked up my account, i told them why i was calling and they said the reservations for the rate do not start for another minute and we had them check my details.. Then you could hear a countdown from all the staff and cheering. I had 4 dates ready at hand to try, the second set worked out.