Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotel Deals
Reload this Page >

Premiere Inn Terminal 4 Heathrow NEW PROPERTY

Old Jun 11, 17, 8:15 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA, Alaska, AA, KLM, Delta

You will find very good introductory pricing as it works out the bugs. My question...the bus from T5 to the hotel stops at T4 from which you can walk the covered walkway to the hotel. Has anyone stayed on the bus and gotten off at the next stop...I believe its called Sheffield that appears to be across the street from the hotel. Which is less walking and is street access difficult? Also crossing the street does not appear from google to be easy. TIA
Old Jun 12, 17, 7:07 am

I am seeing prices at 29 GBP which is a good deal.

Last edited by lordlucan; Jun 12, 17 at 7:33 am
Old Jun 12, 17, 7:58 am

Programs: UA MM/1K, SPG Lifetime Plat, Marriott Plat, Hyatt Diamond, HH Gold, Natl Exec Elite
Originally Posted by lordlucan View Post
I am seeing prices at 29 GBP which is a good deal.
not familiar with Premiere hotels - if the choice is between this new Premiere hotel and the Sheraton Skyline or Sheraton Heathrow, is the Premiere a good choice?

Price for a booking 6 months out is 45 GBP fully cancellable, which also seems quite reasonable for an on-airport property.
Old Jun 12, 17, 8:23 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by SportsTech View Post
not familiar with Premiere hotels - if the choice is between this new Premiere hotel and the Sheraton Skyline or Sheraton Heathrow, is the Premiere a good choice?

Price for a booking 6 months out is 45 GBP fully cancellable, which also seems quite reasonable for an on-airport property.
Not full service in the true sense but has a restaurant, bar, breakfast etc packages and unit purchases as well as a gym I believe. And it is brand new. Spent many nights at T5 Premier...this is a copy of the chain branding...you cannot go wrong. Free wifi...parking is an issue but if connecting from other terminals non issue
Old Jun 12, 17, 11:28 am

Premier Inns are pretty basic (think a clean, modernized, non-scary Motel 6). I've stayed in several and most of them have been perfectly adequate for an airport stay. I don't think I'd want to stay in one as a vacation destination, but they're fine for transiting.
Old Jun 14, 17, 6:35 am

Take the bus

Originally Posted by testycal View Post
You will find very good introductory pricing as it works out the bugs. My question...the bus from T5 to the hotel stops at T4 from which you can walk the covered walkway to the hotel. Has anyone stayed on the bus and gotten off at the next stop...I believe its called Sheffield that appears to be across the street from the hotel. Which is less walking and is street access difficult? Also crossing the street does not appear from google to be easy. TIA
Take the bus the extra bit. It's step-free access from the bus stop to the basement car park and then take the lift. Much less walking than from the terminal.
Old Jun 14, 17, 12:48 pm

Originally Posted by Tudway View Post
Take the bus the extra bit. It's step-free access from the bus stop to the basement car park and then take the lift. Much less walking than from the terminal.
Which bus are we talking about? Is it a public bus and if so, what is the number? Is the bus a paid service or is it a free service?
Old Jun 14, 17, 1:59 pm
Original Poster

490 and 482 I believe from stop 7 at Heathrow T5 headed south to T4 and Hatton etc

Originally Posted by puchong View Post
Which bus are we talking about? Is it a public bus and if so, what is the number? Is the bus a paid service or is it a free service?
FREE BUS

Search this Thread