Reload this Page >

$40 off $80 promo on AA.com for bookings on booking.com

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

$40 off $80 promo on AA.com for bookings on booking.com

Search this Thread

Old Jun 25, 2017, 1:03 pm

Programs: UA 1k 1MM, AA Exec Plat, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat, Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, IHG Plat, Accor ?????
Originally Posted by TravelinSperry
Still live. However note: Persons from the US states of New Mexico and Hawaii, as well as employees of The Priceline Group Inc. and its affiliates, are excluded from participation.
What the heck? I've never seen any promos from other websites restrict NM residents like this. Booking.com's referral bonus T&C has the same limitation. I might be screwed (though they know I'm from NM and still send me emails about these promos). Then again, it might just be some boilerplate leftover...
Old Jun 27, 2017, 11:04 am

Location: EWR Ionosphere Club, LAX Clipper Club, Still Traveling Global, yearly BIS miles
Programs: EAL Silver Wings, I-Club, Flying Colonels DL, WorldPass PLat from the olde Meatball and PE SMARTbank
So people are actually getting cash back or just money to use towards new booking?
Old Jun 27, 2017, 11:19 am
Moderator: Hilton Honors forums

Originally Posted by frank_10b
So people are actually getting cash back or just money to use towards new booking?
I received a credit on my credit card; so cash back, in my case: $40.00 to use however I want.
Old Jun 30, 2017, 4:05 pm

Programs: UA 1MM, AA Plat, Marriott LT Titanium, Hyatt Glob, IHG ♢ Amb, Hilton ♢, Hertz Pres
Made my first reservation using the cb offer. Looking forward to see if it clears. btw, how many times can one use this? Likely it's 1x per acct... anyone tried a 2nd time with a different cc?
Old Jul 1, 2017, 1:54 am

Programs: IHG, CC, HH, AF, AA, UA
Originally Posted by Toronto1970
It was showing on the Dashboard page under the "free money" tab. It's possible that the system was mixing it up with a referral bonus of some sort which is $25CDN.

If your booking page shows the 80$, I wouldn't be too concerned over if you have anything in your dashboard. Just make sure you keep a screenshot!
I'm not seeing aything on this page, but it seems to relate to earnings made through referrals.

My concern is that the $ valuation on the booking page fluctuates (now showing 81$ but might very well change to 79$ or less in a couple of days).

I guess I'll have to make a screenshot and prepare for a claim if things don't go my way.
Old Jul 2, 2017, 12:19 pm

Programs: UA Plat MM, CM Plat, Amex Plat, Hertz CP, Hyatt Globalist, SPG Gold, Vons Club
Seems Dead.. I don't get the green bar anymore, do you?
Old Jul 2, 2017, 2:25 pm

Programs: UA 1MM, AA Plat, Marriott LT Titanium, Hyatt Glob, IHG ♢ Amb, Hilton ♢, Hertz Pres
Originally Posted by Flying Machine
Seems Dead.. I don't get the green bar anymore, do you?
Me either. Guessing the offer ended 6/30.
Old Jul 4, 2017, 2:53 am

Question

Originally Posted by TravelinSperry
Me either. Guessing the offer ended 6/30.
It shows up for me.

I want to make 3 bookings with this deal with the same account, same card, etc. Can anyone confirm recently that they got the $40 back and that it works 3x per account? Thank you very much. This is our summer vacation.
Old Jul 4, 2017, 9:54 am

Programs: UA Plat MM, CM Plat, Amex Plat, Hertz CP, Hyatt Globalist, SPG Gold, Vons Club
Originally Posted by reqfield
It shows up for me.

I want to make 3 bookings with this deal with the same account, same card, etc. Can anyone confirm recently that they got the $40 back and that it works 3x per account? Thank you very much. This is our summer vacation.
What link are you using? Would you please post here or PM me instead? Thanks in advance?
Old Jul 4, 2017, 12:30 pm

It works through this link:

http://www.secretflying.com/posts/pr...d-booking-com/
Old Jul 4, 2017, 3:36 pm

Thank you!

Originally Posted by iluvdoco
Thanks iluvdoco for posting. Have a nice 4th of July..
Old Jul 5, 2017, 4:58 pm

Programs: OZ*G
Would this be a different promo from the AA.COM and thus allow us to use it on the same credit card as the first promo?

Originally Posted by iluvdoco
Old Jul 5, 2017, 5:11 pm

Programs: All the programs!
It's probably the same promo.
Old Jul 6, 2017, 4:45 pm

when does this link end?
Old Jul 7, 2017, 12:15 am

Data point: I stayed one night last Saturday. Today the $40 refund was on my credit card.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.