Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotel Deals
Reload this Page >

Flash sale: a genuine 50% off Hilton hotels in Japan

Old May 16, 17, 9:10 am
Original Poster

Hilton are running a pretty spectacular flash sale in Japan, offering a full 50% off at various properties.

You need to book by 19 May, but the sale rates apply to stays any time up to 30 December 2017.

Given the high cost of hotels in Japan, particularly in central Tokyo (and both the Hilton and Conrad Tokyo are included in the sale), this is a great opportunity if you can make it work for you.
Old May 16, 17, 10:28 am

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Titanium
Damn...I had booked when it was only 35% off a month or two ago
Old May 16, 17, 3:08 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, MR LTT, HH Gold, Amex Plat
looking at some random dates in September that I might need and only 1 of the hotels shows these rates at all and I can still get the Marriott cheaper on a refundable rate. Sounds good, but not in all circumstances.
Old May 20, 17, 12:05 pm

Programs: AA Plat Pro, DL Plat
Originally Posted by InsideFlyer UK View Post
Hilton are running a pretty spectacular flash sale in Japan, offering a full 50% off at various properties.

You need to book by 19 May, but the sale rates apply to stays any time up to 30 December 2017.

Given the high cost of hotels in Japan, particularly in central Tokyo (and both the Hilton and Conrad Tokyo are included in the sale), this is a great opportunity if you can make it work for you.
When I looked, their flash sale price was $200-$300 more expensive for total stay than I paid two weeks ago when I booked at the Conrad.

Search this Thread