Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotel Deals
Reload this Page >

2nd Night Free (w/ qualifying credit card, Visa Signature in USA) - Conrad & Waldorf

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Sep 30, 2016, 3:55 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Mbcijim10
As stated on the website: http://www2.visasignaturehotels.com/hilton-one-night-free/, the deal is dead, and has been since September 15, 2016: "Due to popularity of the complimentary night offer, the offer is no longer available. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. You can book a stay at any participating Waldorf Astoria, Conrad or Curio hotel by October 31, 2016 and receive a $75 USD Visa gift card after your stay (see promotion page for more information)."

DP: Posts #97 & #101 report receipt of $75 GC Post #101 was 5-6 weeks after Stay.
Print Wikipost

2nd Night Free (w/ qualifying credit card, Visa Signature in USA) - Conrad & Waldorf

Search this Thread

Old Nov 21, 2016, 7:43 am

Stay Completed: Conrad Chicago. Brand new hotel, got an upgrade to a junior suite (in advance with an email) with fantastic floor to ceiling windows and a view of the city. Free breakfast was off the menu at the hotel restaurant with no limit specified or enforced, although I didn't order any alcohol. Had to ask for the last day's breakfast to be removed from the folio at checkout, but that was done quickly and the promotion was very well recognized. Paid with a Visa Signature. Great stay.
Old Nov 22, 2016, 10:50 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, AA Gold, FB Gold, ITA Volare Executive
I'm now 7 weeks past check-out and haven't seen the $75 GC. Anyone else? Anyone tried calling in (where?) for it?
Old Nov 28, 2016, 7:32 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, AA Gold, FB Gold, ITA Volare Executive
Okay, so yesterday, since I was over 8 weeks since checkout, I got on the Visa Luxury Hotel site. Probably at the bottom of the page, I found a contact e-mail address (seemed silly to call on T'sgiving weekend). I wrote asking what was up with my gift card.

Today -- next day -- I got a swift, focused response, giving me the mailing date (a smidge over 6 weeks out from check-out date) and a promise to look into it further if it didn't show up this week.

Fortunately, it showed up today.

Nothing but props for how this was handled, and definitely will have me looking back at their booking site in the future.
Old Nov 29, 2016, 6:56 am

Programs: UA MM, Hilton-Dia
Datapoint: checked out Oct 29. $75 card received Nov 28.
Old Nov 29, 2016, 12:24 pm

Programs: AA Lifetime Plat; Bonvoy Titanium Lifetime Elite;Hyatt Globalist; HHonors Diamond; United Silver
Just got my visa Cert over the long weekend; checked out 10/20.

What a great deal this was.
Old Dec 8, 2016, 12:59 pm

Check out: Nov 8
$75 card received: Dec 6
Old Dec 23, 2016, 5:24 pm

i got my card about 6 weeks post stay as well
Old Dec 24, 2016, 5:41 am

Originally Posted by chaotix
Stay Completed: Conrad Chicago. Brand new hotel, got an upgrade to a junior suite (in advance with an email) with fantastic floor to ceiling windows and a view of the city. Free breakfast was off the menu at the hotel restaurant with no limit specified or enforced, although I didn't order any alcohol. Had to ask for the last day's breakfast to be removed from the folio at checkout, but that was done quickly and the promotion was very well recognized. Paid with a Visa Signature. Great stay.
did you email them for the upgrade?
Old Dec 27, 2016, 1:05 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond, IHG Spire Ambassador, Radisson Gold, Hyatt Discoverist
Originally Posted by patpatpatme
i got my card about 6 weeks post stay as well
I checked out around September 30. I received the $75 visa card a few weeks ago, hard to say because I travel a lot and have mail held. But let's say it arrived roughly 8-10 weeks after I checked out.
Old Dec 31, 2016, 5:59 pm

Programs: Milege+, SkyMiles, AAdvantage, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Gold
I will have to look into this. I often forget to check on the Visa Signature deals. Thanks!!
Old Jan 4, 2017, 8:56 pm

Programs: AA EXP 1MM, Starwood Gold, Hyatt Diamond
This was an amazing deals. Booked a suite at the Waldorf in Shanghai. Because I'm HH Diamond, I got an upgrade to a river view with breakfast and 350rmb in food credits.
Paid for only one night and got my $75 GC a week ago. Used that immediately to buy a $75 Amazon GC
Old Jan 5, 2017, 1:22 am

Programs: AS MVPG
My credit card number changed (still same account). Would this cause issues on an upcoming stay?
Old Jan 5, 2017, 3:13 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Hyatt Discoverist, SEIBU PRINCE CLUB Silver, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by alphaeagle
My credit card number changed (still same account). Would this cause issues on an upcoming stay?
AFAIK, you only have to pay with an eligible credit card, not any one specific card.
Old Jan 9, 2017, 10:22 am

Just wanted to provide another data point: Conrad NYC this past weekend. No issues, everything went great and the correct pricing (removing the second night) was charged without me having to say anything. Breakfast was already going to be included for me since I'm Diamond. When I called for a late checkout they originally seemed to waiver, but then the woman on the phone mentioned my status and granted 2pm. Both my status and the special deal were recognized at checkin. I spent almost exactly $25 at the bar and those charges correctly did not appear on the bill ($25 f&b credit). I didn't get a major room upgrade but they did move us to a room that had a better river view (although on a lower floor). Overall I was very happy with everything and got what I think is a great price (less than $250 for the 2-night total).
Old Jan 9, 2017, 1:52 pm

Programs: Milege+, SkyMiles, AAdvantage, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by Nirvana91
Just wanted to provide another data point: Conrad NYC this past weekend. (less than $250 for the 2-night total).
That is a good price

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.