Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotel Deals
Reload this Page >

2nd Night Free (w/ qualifying credit card, Visa Signature in USA) - Conrad & Waldorf

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Sep 30, 2016, 3:55 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Mbcijim10
As stated on the website: http://www2.visasignaturehotels.com/hilton-one-night-free/, the deal is dead, and has been since September 15, 2016: "Due to popularity of the complimentary night offer, the offer is no longer available. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. You can book a stay at any participating Waldorf Astoria, Conrad or Curio hotel by October 31, 2016 and receive a $75 USD Visa gift card after your stay (see promotion page for more information)."

DP: Posts #97 & #101 report receipt of $75 GC Post #101 was 5-6 weeks after Stay.
Print Wikipost

2nd Night Free (w/ qualifying credit card, Visa Signature in USA) - Conrad & Waldorf

Search this Thread

Old Sep 19, 2016, 6:59 pm

Programs: UA Platinum, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Gold, IHG Platinum
Originally Posted by jix
Kindly note that upon check out you will only pay for one night (amount of XXX) and then the 02nd night will be paid by the visa luxury company on your behalf.

Above from email directly from hotel I booked. Also checked with Visa Signature through email to confirm the same, the amount will be refunded. Should be ok.
Thank you!
Old Sep 19, 2016, 9:20 pm

Data point: Stayed at the Philadelphia Logan (curio collection) in a suite booked with the promo (Thurs/Fri nights). They mentioned the promo at check in, gave me $60 in breakfast vouchers.

At check out, neither the last night free nor the $25 F&B credit was given, I had to ask for both, but neither was a problem. Everything was honored. I have no Hilton status, so I can't help anyone there. Will try to remember to post if/when the $75 GC shows up, but was happy with the deal either way.
Old Sep 22, 2016, 1:12 pm

Programs: AA EXP (LT Plat 2MM), Marriott Plat, IHG Plat, HHonors Diamond, Hyatt Plat, SPG Plat75, UA1K
We head to Singapore tomorrow and will report back on our success at the Conrad.
Old Sep 24, 2016, 5:58 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1MM, WN CP, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Gold, IC Plat
Really upset I missed this, but that's what happens when you are crossing the dateline on a 2-day sale

I guess maybe it's worth paying for in-flight internet so I can monitor FT and the bloggers 24/7/365
Old Sep 24, 2016, 6:03 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Hyatt Discoverist, SEIBU PRINCE CLUB Silver, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by Boraxo
Really upset I missed this, but that's what happens when you are crossing the dateline on a 2-day sale

I guess maybe it's worth paying for in-flight internet so I can monitor FT and the bloggers 24/7/365
That could be a good business opportunity. A service to proactively book error rates and "too good be true" sales for people that don't have time to monitor FT and the bloggers 24/7/365
Old Sep 24, 2016, 7:15 pm

Originally Posted by DaveInLA
My wife and I are staying at Conrad BKK in February. Before the promo ended, I booked the first 2 nights with my CSR. My plan was to book nights 3 and 4 with her card, then finish off with a single night in my name to get the $75 gift card. Unfortunately, I didn't have access to her card until after the promo ended so my plan now is to book her for night 3, me for night 4, then her again for night 5. I figure we can get the $75 VGC for each of he final 3 nights. Are you guys trying the alternating nights to maximize this?
One only person commented on this, saying that only 1 $75 GC per address. I couldn't find that in the T+C. Any other thoughts?
Old Sep 25, 2016, 8:32 am

One only person commented on this, saying that only 1 $75 GC per address. I couldn't find that in the T+C. Any other thoughts?
See the T+C here.

Offer valid at participating Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts™, Conrad Hotels & Resorts™, or Curio – A Collection by Hilton™ (“Participating Hotels”) only for stays booked between August 1st, 2016 and October 31st, 2016 and completed between August 1st, 2016 and February 28th, 2017. Offer must be booked with a U.S.-issued Visa Signature or Visa Infinite card through the Visa Signature Luxury Hotel Collection website (VisaSignatureHotels.com) to receive a one-time $75 USD Visa gift card.
(emphasis added)
Old Sep 25, 2016, 9:44 am

Originally Posted by ENOTTY
See the T+C here.

(emphasis added)
Do you interpret this to mean one per person for the whole duration of the promo? One per address? One per stay?
Old Sep 25, 2016, 4:09 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Hyatt Discoverist, SEIBU PRINCE CLUB Silver, Marriott Gold
Do you interpret this to mean one per person for the whole duration of the promo? One per address? One per stay?
One time means one time. If there were additional qualifiers, e.g. one time per stay, those would be spelled out.
Old Sep 26, 2016, 7:18 am

Programs: AA EXP (LT Plat 2MM), Marriott Plat, IHG Plat, HHonors Diamond, Hyatt Plat, SPG Plat75, UA1K
Just wrapped up a two night stay at the Conrad Singapore. Program worked like a charm. Received upgrade to Executive Level King, Club Access, offer to press up to 5 garments, fruit & truffles in room. As far as the Visa program was concerned, no issue with having the 2nd night deducted from the bill and I received the $25USD F&B credit applied at checkout. Front Desk Agent was proactive in recognizing the program when I checked in. All in all, great find and saved us a ton. Now will wait to see when we get the gift card.
Old Sep 26, 2016, 7:59 pm

Programs: UA Platinum, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Gold, IHG Platinum
Originally Posted by ORDPLATAA
Just wrapped up a two night stay at the Conrad Singapore. Program worked like a charm. Received upgrade to Executive Level King, Club Access, offer to press up to 5 garments, fruit & truffles in room. As far as the Visa program was concerned, no issue with having the 2nd night deducted from the bill and I received the $25USD F&B credit applied at checkout. Front Desk Agent was proactive in recognizing the program when I checked in. All in all, great find and saved us a ton. Now will wait to see when we get the gift card.
This is super helpful! Thanks! Hopefully we'll have additional data points to confirm that this offer works in other properties in addition to an initial data point regarding the $75 gift card.
Old Sep 27, 2016, 7:34 am

Programs: BAEC, AAdvantage, AMEX Plat
Thanks a ton for this datapoint. I was wondering if anyone has tried two back-to-back reservations on different Visa Signature/Infinite credit cards at the same property?
Old Sep 27, 2016, 8:20 am

Did they recognize the program at check-in? I'm booked for 3 nights at Conrad Singapore as well, in February. I don't normally eat or drink in the restaurant, but obviously the $25 F+B credit can change my mind.
Old Sep 27, 2016, 10:25 am

Has anyone tried to change the date with the hotel? I called the Visa Concierge and they don't have a way to change the date, only to cancel and rebook :/
Old Sep 28, 2016, 10:33 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond, IHG Spire Ambassador, Radisson Gold, Hyatt Discoverist
Just checked in to Conrad Bangkok. The check in agent knew about the promotion and confirmed I'd get the second night free and $25 F&B credit. She told me the credit had to be used at the outlets, not for room service or minibar.

Also, she mentioned that under the promotion, I got a deluxe corner room, and that they then upgraded me one level as a Diamond member, so I'm in a pretty nice 30th floor suite.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.