FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Hotel Deals (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hotel-deals-607/)
-   -   MakeMyTrip HTLFREE code (targeted): (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hotel-deals/1746798-makemytrip-htlfree-code-targeted.html)

SinglePapa2 Feb 16, 2016 5:44 am

MakeMyTrip HTLFREE code (targeted):

I haven't seen a MakeMyTrip discussion in a while...I remember last year they briefly offered a 60% off code (that worked on International hotels). I've been on lookout for a high International code since (?); but today they emailed me a supposedly 100% HTLFREE code, expiring Feb.16, and it says must be used in conjunction with my email address for one nite stay before Mar.31; unfortunately, domestic only:mad:

OFFER DETAILS

Hotel Type Discount Cupon Code Maximum Discount
Domestic Hotels 70% (Instant Discount) + 30% (Cashback To Wallet) HTLFREE INR 4,000
Terms & Condtions
This offer is valid for hotel bookings made on www.makemytrip.com, m.makemytrip.com and MakeMyTrip Mobile App
For Domestic hotels, the Instant Discount is 70% upto maximum of Rs. 2750 & Cashback is 30% upto maximum of Rs.1250. Overall Max. Discount will be Rs. 4000. To avail the offer, customer must enter the E-Coupon HTLFREE in the E-Coupon field.
This offer is valid for hotel check outs till 31st March 2016.
Offer is valid as per the criteria mentioned in the tables above.
The Cask Back amount will be credited to your MyWallet (MakeMyTrip MyWallet account) within 21 days of making the booking.
To know more about MakeMyTrip MyWallet, please check http://www.makemytrip.com/mywallet/
The discount will be provided on the base price.
Offer is not valid on select hotels.
Not valid for Pay At Hotel bookings.
Cashback will be calculated on per Email ID & Booking ID basis, that is, customers will be eligible for the maximum of Rs.1,250/- Cashback offer only if he/she has valid domestic hotel booking ID's as per the other terms and condition mentioned.
Cashback will be processed only if the customer uses the same Email Id to/for which he/she has received a communication directly from MakeMyTrip.
The offer will not be valid if the customer uses any other Email Id while making the hotel booking.
The coupon code can only be used one time per Email ID/Mobile No. to avail the offer. Multiple bookings using the same Email ID/Mobile No. will not be considered valid for the offer
If you have received SMS from MakeMyTrip regarding this offer, please note that we have also mentioned the email ID which is registered with us against your mobile number. The offer will be applicable only on the unique email ID mentioned in the SMS. If you use some other email ID while making this booking, the offer will not be applicable.
If the email ID mentioned in the SMS is not your email ID, that might be due to some technical issue in our registration. The offer will not be applicable in all those cases.
If the customer doesn't receive the cashback amount, he/she can claim for the same within 3 months from the booking date. In the event the Customer fails to do so, he/she will not be eligible for the cashback amount.
This offer is not valid on bookings where payment is made directly at the hotel.
While making the booking, if the customer enters the incorrect E-coupon code then the customer shall not be eligible for the offer.
This offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer of MakeMyTrip.
Offer is not valid on payments made through PayPal account, Cash on Delivery (COD) and EMI Options.
In addition user terms at www.makemytrip.com shall apply.
In the event of any misuse or abuse of the offer by the customer or travel agent, MakeMyTrip reserves the right to deny the offer or cancel the booking.
In no event shall MakeMyTrip be liable for any abuse or misuse of the e-coupon due to negligence of the customer.
If the booking is cancelled, the amount refunded will be less the discount amount and applicable cancellation charges.
MakeMyTrip shall not be liable to for any indirect, punitive, special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the offer.
MakeMyTrip shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising due to force majeure event.
In no event the entire liability of MakeMyTrip under this offer shall exceed the amount of applicable discount under this offer.
MakeMyTrip reserves the right to alter, modify or withdraw the offer anytime without any liability.
In the event of any dispute courts of New Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction.

Adam1222 Feb 16, 2016 12:28 pm

Note that this code will only get you about $40 off, with another $18.25 in your Makemytrip "wallet"