Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotel Deals
Reload this Page >

Hyatt Regency CDG Paris 82

Old Feb 15, 16, 10:31 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA, AA, SQ, UA, LH, MR TIT, IHG GLD

Next week King rooms available at this 5 stars hotel in Paris CDG airport for Euro 82 with 3 days advance purchase and last day to purchase the deal is February 22, 2016.
Old Feb 15, 16, 11:34 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Plat & 1MM, Marriott LT Gold, HHonors Gold, Hyatt Explorist & IHG Plat Amb
Appreciate, but a bit cryptic. Do you mean to say that discounted rooms will be going on sale now for checkin on Feb 21-27?

Or that we must wait until Feb 21-22 to book rooms for some undefined future dates?
Old Feb 15, 16, 2:20 pm
Original Poster

Rate Rules:

Reduced rates up to 25% off: Full prepayment due at booking: Non refundable if cancelled BOOKING WINDOW: 23NOV15-22FEB16 TRAVEL WINDOW: now-30APR16
Old Feb 15, 16, 3:20 pm

Programs: UA 2MM, DL 500k, WoH 1M, HH Gold, Rad. Gold, CP Gold, Miracle Fruit-su Club
Thank you, NA-Flyer. Would you have the link?

I commend Paris around Easter. The day itself is very quiet.
Old Feb 15, 16, 4:14 pm

Programs: UA Plat, IHG Plat, Marriott Plat. Elite
I found it at Hyatt.com under "The Places you can Explore" rate. Be warned that 82 Euros is not available on all dates.
Old Feb 15, 16, 4:47 pm

Programs: UA 2MM, DL 500k, WoH 1M, HH Gold, Rad. Gold, CP Gold, Miracle Fruit-su Club
Thanks, both, again.
Old Feb 15, 16, 6:22 pm

Thanks OP, and follow-ups.

If it works with my dates, I might spend a night at the airport.

cheers

asdf
Old Feb 16, 16, 4:34 pm

Programs: UA Plat, IHG Plat, Marriott Plat. Elite
Just saw it for 75 per night when booking two nights on March 4-6. Again it's the "Places you can Explore" rate on the Hyatt website.
Old Feb 16, 16, 4:52 pm

Programs: BA Gold, TK E+, IB+, VS FC, Hyatt Globalist, MR Plat Prem, IHG Plat, Hilton Gold
This is all well and good, but it's not a huge struggle to find a BRG claim at this property and improve upon that rate...
Old Feb 16, 16, 5:01 pm

Programs: UA 1K; QR P; HH D; MR G; IHG SpAmb
Originally Posted by jbjelloid View Post
I found it at Hyatt.com under "The Places you can Explore" rate. Be warned that 82 Euros is not available on all dates.
Indeed, it seems 150 euros for the night i'd need to stay near CDG...
Old Feb 17, 16, 12:02 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by jbjelloid View Post
Just saw it for 75 per night when booking two nights on March 4-6. Again it's the "Places you can Explore" rate on the Hyatt website.
France is experiencing a huge drop in the number of incoming tourists and business people due to the current security issues. The sharp drop in hotel rates in Paris at this time of the year is the best proof for that.
Old Feb 17, 16, 10:29 am

Programs: AA EXP OWE, DL DM ST+, AS MVPG, UA, BA, WN CP, Hyatt E, Ritz Plat, HH GM
Originally Posted by NA-Flyer View Post
France is experiencing a huge drop in the number of incoming tourists and business people due to the current security issues. The sharp drop in hotel rates in Paris at this time of the year is the best proof for that.
Security issues? Uh doubt it.
Old Feb 17, 16, 1:32 pm

@hiima - not to take this way off track, but then what? @NA-Flyer is definitely right as to the dramatic drop in tourism. I don't know about all of France, but a friend involved with a hotel consortium says their occupancy is way off in Paris since the second terrorism incident. And it has made for an interesting debate between the tourism people and the real tourists over in the TripAdvisor boards.
Old Feb 18, 16, 10:05 am

Not just Paris is suffering. Can also add to the last post that I've just booked a suite at the Grand in Poitiers for next Friday for less than the normal room price.
Old Feb 18, 16, 10:33 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Plat & 1MM, Marriott LT Gold, HHonors Gold, Hyatt Explorist & IHG Plat Amb
Originally Posted by NA-Flyer View Post
Most unfortunate, as I think it is one of the safer places in Europe now that security has been beefed up. We are planning to visit this summer when I expect things will be quite secure for EuroCup.

Unfortunately the rates we are being quoted are still sky high compared to what I might find in the USA, and it appears there are few chain properties outside Paris and the Riviera where points can be used. Hotels would be smart to discount early as families make plans well in advance of travel.

Viva la France!

Search this Thread