Reload this Page >

Malmaison London $74

Malmaison London $74

Old Feb 3, 2016, 1:36 pm
Used to be highman123
Original Poster

Malmaison London $74

Great looking 4 star, consistently prices at $200-$300

$74 for October 16 and the nights immediately after are much cheaper than normal too

Only one room category prices that way - rest is at normal rates

http://www.orbitz.com/London-Hotels-...el-Information
Old Feb 3, 2016, 4:47 pm

Programs: BAEC GGL, HHonors Diamond, IHG Uninspired, Marriott Bonvoy Titanium, UK AMEX Plat
This doesn't look to be Orbitz-specific - the Malmaison hotel booking site is showing 57 for that one night. The rate is showing as "Malmazing"
Old Feb 4, 2016, 2:14 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: HH Gold, BA Silver, Accor Silver
Quite a bargain - although past experience has been that the cheapest rooms aren't great.

https://www.malmaison.com/offers/roo...to-be-forward/ is the promotional link - the one posted by Gagravarr directs me to just the Edinburgh property.

Terms here - This rate is bookable a minimum 120 days in advance via the website only. Full, non refundable prepayment is required at time of booking. Once reserved, the offer is non cancellable and dates non amendable. Oxford is excluded. Not valid on Tuesdays, Wednesdays or Saturdays. Please note rates vary by hotel and date, and subject to availability.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.