Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotel Deals
Reload this Page >

Expedia Cyber Monday 90% Off Coupon - FAIL

Old Nov 30, 2015, 12:51 pm

Programs: UA/*A Gold, Global Entry, Marriott Plat, Hilton+IHG Gold, Hertz PC, DL
at this point we should just start guessing what the next code will be. then keep pounding the app until it's accepted.

so far:
TIME2SHOP
SAVE90
CYBERDEAL

*not condoning warez/ddos!
Old Nov 30, 2015, 12:58 pm

I think it's futile. It's not designed to work this year. And next year, we'll get screwed even harder...I wonder if anyone could post their 50% travelocity success of the day
Old Nov 30, 2015, 1:00 pm

Programs: AY Platinum (OWE), HHonors Gold
Supersteal

I can confirm it does become available within a couple of seconds of the expected time. Next time I hope to be able to use it too

Last edited by Jyrsa; Nov 30, 2015 at 1:01 pm Reason: Pat myself on the back for getting it out under 15s
Old Nov 30, 2015, 1:01 pm

Programs: AA ExPl, DL PM, UA Silver, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium, probably some others
Supersteal
Old Nov 30, 2015, 1:03 pm

Programs: AA ExPl, DL PM, UA Silver, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium, probably some others
Now Expedia's down.
Old Nov 30, 2015, 1:05 pm

Got mine to go through (Cancun), but Expedia sent me an e-mail listing the full price without the sale figure. I have screenshots, so this'll be fun.
Old Nov 30, 2015, 1:05 pm

This has to be the biggest joke of a promo I've seen in a bit. Makes me wonder if it's April Fool's Day
Old Nov 30, 2015, 1:07 pm

Programs: UA/*A Gold, Global Entry, Marriott Plat, Hilton+IHG Gold, Hertz PC, DL
"got" the boston deal, but it looks like i was charged full price. there was really no point where you could take a screenshot (at least on the android app) because it didn't total out the price. you got a little blip message saying that $280 was taken off of the room price after the code was accepted, and then you just slide to purchase.
Old Nov 30, 2015, 1:07 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by steveholt
Got mine to go through (Cancun), but Expedia sent me an e-mail listing the full price without the sale figure. I have screenshots, so this'll be fun.
You can dispute that right through your CC as the difference between what Expedia charged and what your invoice shows. Attach doc. Easy win. And then you'll have your ressie for the correct price.
Old Nov 30, 2015, 1:08 pm

Originally Posted by steveholt
Same here.
Old Nov 30, 2015, 1:11 pm

Programs: AS MVPG
Took about 45 seconds after 12PM before I was able to get the code to show up on the website (dumb that you have to use the website AND the APP to get this deal.) Of course they made it more difficult by randomly moving the times around, and having the 12PM hotels disappear completely right at 12pm.

I'm done, only had two hotels I wanted. I think this is partly a contest/lottery where your chances of winning aren't that great. Skill (being able to type in the code quickly enough) I bet is only a minor part to it.
Old Nov 30, 2015, 1:14 pm

Programs: AS MVPG
Originally Posted by TMM1982
You can dispute that right through your CC as the difference between what Expedia charged and what your invoice shows. Attach doc. Easy win. And then you'll have your ressie for the correct price.
Not sure how that would work if the invoice or receipt shows the amount charged?

Good luck to all who got in, only to be charged full price.
Old Nov 30, 2015, 1:17 pm

Programs: Once upon a time...
Originally Posted by SinglePapa2
I'm ready to start betting pool that no one will produce 2015 confirmation
I have 2 successful bookings so far.
Old Nov 30, 2015, 1:18 pm

Same here - 2 successful bookings, Austin and LV
Old Nov 30, 2015, 1:22 pm

Originally Posted by veeRob
I have 2 successful bookings so far.
I am sure to speak for majority who would love to see them

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.