Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotel Deals
Reload this Page >

Granada Palace Suites Business & Spa, 17GBP per night (Spain)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 19, 2015, 1:44 am
Original Poster

This is a 4* hotel, but a few kilometers outside the city.

I also saw a Groupon in Spanish for this hotel, but the Groupon price was more than what I found at TravelRepublic.co.uk .

I was looking at January 4-8, and I don't know if it applies to any other dates. This is a flexible bed and breakfast rate, and the hotel looks great. I am very tempted, except for the distance from the center.
Old Nov 19, 2015, 6:15 am

Programs: SK, LH
i don't see that price now for the same dates.. may be its fixed
Old Nov 19, 2015, 10:57 am
Original Poster

Still there

I confirmed it is still there. I searched for single occupancy, which may be relevant.
Old Nov 19, 2015, 5:23 pm

Location: EWR Ionosphere Club, LAX Clipper Club, Still Traveling Global, yearly BIS miles
Programs: EAL Silver Wings, I-Club, Flying Colonels DL, WorldPass PLat from the olde Meatball and PE SMARTbank
Great find,
this site is very cagey with the fine print, read the Tricks and Traps before you book:
London or Barcelona accommodation more than 1 day before departure - free cancellation

Any other destination more than 3 days before departure - Ł40 cancellation charge (or the value of the booking if lower)

3 days or less before departure (or 1 day or less before departure for London or Barcelona accommodation) - 100% of the booking value

If you make a new accommodation booking within 30 days having cancelled more than 3 days before departure, we will refund the charge. If you cancelled 3 days or less before departure, please contact our Sales Team who can advise if any refund is applicable.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.