FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Hotel Deals (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hotel-deals-607/)
-   -   Pan Pacific Vancouver $102 USD 11/5-11/8/15 LMT CLUB (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hotel-deals/1710373-pan-pacific-vancouver-102-usd-11-5-11-8-15-lmt-club.html)

BEAV Sep 16, 2015 8:16 am

Pan Pacific Vancouver $102 USD 11/5-11/8/15 LMT CLUB

Booked 3 nights on LMT Club 11/5-11/8/15 $102 USD.

Hotel website $305 CND/$230 USD
Expedia $185 USD

PointsMeanPrizes Sep 17, 2015 1:16 am

Wow, that's a great deal for an awesome hotel.

I see the LMT Club requires a subscription. Is there regularly good deals or can you normally find them for similar money elsewhere?

Firewind Sep 17, 2015 3:07 pm

Wish I could arrange to be there on the available dates. Always dreamed of staying there. Walked out by it many times, looking into the the cruise ships' dining rooms etc.

PointsMeanPrizes, I saw a long forum discussion in TripAdvisor about your question. I infer that there are two companies whose names are almost the same. One requires a membership fee, one doesn't. Lots of frustration. Can't help beyond this.

frank_10b Sep 18, 2015 2:14 am

Originally Posted by BEAV (Post 25433678)
Booked 3 nights on LMT Club 11/5-11/8/15 $102 USD.

Hotel website $305 CND/$230 USD
Expedia $185 USD

is that price p/n ?

trajanc Sep 18, 2015 9:27 am

Originally Posted by PointsMeanPrizes (Post 25438005)
Wow, that's a great deal for an awesome hotel.

I see the LMT Club requires a subscription. Is there regularly good deals or can you normally find them for similar money elsewhere?

LMT Club usually has promo codes for free membership floating around. IMHO they are one of the best sites. Technically a 'blind' site like Hotwire Hot Rates or bidding on Priceline and LMTClub has similar pricing to those but once you have a membership you see the name of the properties before booking and bookings are refundable per the terms of the individual property.

BEAV Sep 18, 2015 2:16 pm

Originally Posted by frank_10b (Post 25443183)
is that price p/n ?

Yes, this is price per night.

The promo code JCCBR2013 was posted on another thread and appears to waive the membership fee.

It's possible these prices are available on other travel dates as well. YMMV.

Tenerife Sep 18, 2015 6:07 pm

I've been using LMTclub for over a year and have been getting fantastic prices. Service is good and cancellation policies excellent. Like car rentals, once I book and then find a lower price on the site, I simply book the new price and cancel the old reservation (CC has always been credited within a day or so). At the moment Hilton Quebec booked for less than $80 per night, less than half of Hilton's price, Doubletree MCO same etc. etc. Their vouchers are issued by Tourico and they're located in the Orlando area.

EHD (Extremehoteldeals.com) shows a code right now for free LMTclub membership + a $25 coupon off a $250 booking. Don't know if he wants it listed here, so just check out EHD.

skywalkerLAX Sep 20, 2015 2:03 am

Great Rates, thanks!! Four Seasons Vancouver is cheap too.

BEAV Sep 20, 2015 6:50 am

Here's another promo code that waives membership fee to LMT Club.

cheaptravel

Firewind Sep 20, 2015 1:36 pm

Originally Posted by Tenerife (Post 25446921)
... At the moment Hilton Quebec booked for less than $80 per night, less than half of Hilton's price, ...

Thank you, Tenerife. Can you suggest some dates at this rate for the Hilton Quebec? I've done considerable due diligence without any luck. Thank you again. :)

(General ETA: It's no problem to see what hotel a "blind" listing is when TripAdvisor's photos are there.)

Tenerife Sep 21, 2015 2:30 pm

Originally Posted by Firewind (Post 25453743)
Thank you, Tenerife. Can you suggest some dates at this rate for the Hilton Quebec? I've done considerable due diligence without any luck. Thank you again. :)

(General ETA: It's no problem to see what hotel a "blind" listing is when TripAdvisor's photos are there.)

Booked through LMTclub, we are staying at the Hilton Quebec from Oct. 17 - 19 (total price for the two nights, including tax = U.S. $177), then boarding a ship to take us the rest of the way to Ft. Lauderdale :D (still indian summer, hopefully!)
P.S. LMTclub also has excellent pricing for the Marriott Chateau Champlain (Montreal) in Oct.

newdaybegin Sep 21, 2015 3:45 pm

I am not sure how do your guys find those cheap hotel, but i am looking for my area and my country. Which it show the same price as ozbit or any other OTA, what section do your guys search for cheap hotel once you log in to your LMTclub account? thanks!

Firewind Sep 22, 2015 11:31 am

Thank you so much, Tenerife. Safe travel. :)

allbrosca Sep 22, 2015 12:28 pm

Originally Posted by newdaybegin (Post 25459046)
I am not sure how do your guys find those cheap hotel, but i am looking for my area and my country. Which it show the same price as ozbit or any other OTA, what section do your guys search for cheap hotel once you log in to your LMTclub account? thanks!

I always consult LMT. I find the best deals in US destinations like Las Vegas, LA and Hawaii. I have not used it anywhere outside of the US except for Edinburgh. Never hurts to check.