Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotel Deals
Reload this Page >

Agoda 10% off discount code (For first 3000 bookings only)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 3, 2015, 7:29 am
Original Poster

Agoda just released a 10% off discount code "agoda800k".

Book by June 11.

You must visit this link to use the code:
http://www.agoda.com/agoda800k

First 3,000 orders only. The code just release so enjoy guys
Old Jun 3, 2015, 12:08 pm

Thank you!

Just booked a few nights and saved about $15 USD. Every little bit helps.

^
Old Jun 3, 2015, 6:44 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by alexteacher
Thank you!

Just booked a few nights and saved about $15 USD. Every little bit helps.

^
..Better than nothing, they not usually release discount code
Old Jun 4, 2015, 11:12 am
Ambassador: LATAM

Programs: BAEC Silver
Thanks celinebb. Just used it for a night in Madrid
Old Jun 4, 2015, 12:47 pm

Nice code and am trying to see if I can use it, because Agoda does have superior prices on some properties. But one thing to point out is these codes (otel.com does this as well) that require you to go through a specific link preclude you from getting cashback, e.g. 6% at TopCashBack. So effectively it's an extra 4% off (minus the hassle factor of having to wait for cashback). Anybody figure out a way to get it to work in conjunction with going through a cashback portal? Agoda doesn't seem to show the coupon code box unless you go through the link
Old Jun 4, 2015, 12:52 pm
Ambassador: LATAM

Programs: BAEC Silver
Originally Posted by gil123
Nice code and am trying to see if I can use it, because Agoda does have superior prices on some properties. But one thing to point out is these codes (otel.com does this as well) that require you to go through a specific link preclude you from getting cashback, e.g. 6% at TopCashBack. So effectively it's an extra 4% off (minus the hassle factor of having to wait for cashback). Anybody figure out a way to get it to work in conjunction with going through a cashback portal? Agoda doesn't seem to show the coupon code box unless you go through the link
Funny you should mention this. The hotel that I checked and subsequently booked, was £66 per night via the link above and £73 per night on topcashback.

I normally use Trivago and like to book with Agoda where possible but I have never noticed before that the topcashback price is higher
Old Jun 5, 2015, 10:39 am

Yeah it looks like they do totally dynamic pricing. The price for the hotels I have been looking at seems to fluctuate depending on some factors I can't quite figure out (browse longer or click more and the prices go down a bit, click in from a comparison site like Hotelscombined and prices go down a bit, etc.) although TCB doesn't seem to affect the pricing for the properties I am looking at. I guess they have figured out a way around the best price guarantees by making their prices a moving target.
Old Jun 5, 2015, 10:46 am

I always mess around with different devices and VPN locations and have seen some serious price differences.

Two days ago I was looking at the exact same hotel on Agoda on both my pc and my smart phone (using the Agoda app).

The mobile phone gave a price of $52 USD a night while the website via the PC gave a price of $72 a night!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.