Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotel Deals
Reload this Page >

50% Off Jasmine Grande Residence Bangkok 6-9 of May

Old Apr 29, 15, 3:17 am
Original Poster

This is my personal booking (have 2 rooms booked, the second one is no longer needed). Booking made separately for 3 nights (2 names), non-cancellable. Minimum rate now is 50 USD per night (via RoomGuru and Otel.com). More than 50% discount will be given to fellow Flyertalkers who occasionally need it
Old Apr 29, 15, 10:24 pm

Programs: Chase Ultimate, Amex, Delta, AA, BA Avios, United, US Airways, Marriott, Hilton
Good luck....is there no way you can cancel for refund? some cards have certain trip protection stuff that you can get reimbursed...worst case can you not just rebook for a small fee?

Never booked through room guru or otel.com so curious a little, why you chose through them?
Old Apr 29, 15, 11:47 pm
Original Poster

Bought via Hotwire+Paypal and it's not refundable. I think that cancelling by opening Paypal case is not a good idea
Old Apr 30, 15, 1:36 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Hilton IHG LH BA TK
Originally Posted by pstravels View Post
Good luck....is there no way you can cancel for refund? some cards have certain trip protection stuff that you can get reimbursed...worst case can you not just rebook for a small fee?

Never booked through room guru or otel.com so curious a little, why you chose through them?
Roomguru is the Russian version of hotelscombined. It isn't a booking platform, so I'm guessing it directed the OP to otel.com.

Otel.com is the Istanbul-based consumer interface of Metglobal.

Otel.com was the online agent involved in the Goa Holiday Inn fiasco covered in another thread in this forum.
Old Apr 30, 15, 1:39 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Hilton IHG LH BA TK
oops! duplicate post
Old Apr 30, 15, 8:52 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by IAN-UK View Post
Roomguru is the Russian version of hotelscombined. It isn't a booking platform, so I'm guessing it directed the OP to otel.com.

Otel.com is the Istanbul-based consumer interface of Metglobal.

Otel.com was the online agent involved in the Goa Holiday Inn fiasco covered in another thread in this forum.
Actually RoomGuru and Otel.com is just reference for current minimum price. The hotel in this topic was paid via Hotwire (Expedia group).
Old May 1, 15, 11:30 pm

This is what Roomer is for. Might be too late though.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: