FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Hotel Deals (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hotel-deals-607/)
-   -   [EXPIRED] Millennium Resort ,Patong Beach 3 - 25 (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hotel-deals/1577259-expired-millennium-resort-patong-beach-3-25-a.html)

chokdee May 15, 14 7:45 am

[EXPIRED] Millennium Resort ,Patong Beach 3 - 25

Get in quick ! This deal is still live as we talk but seems to be disappearing fast with OTA's.

Still available on Expedia until Jan'15.

Deluxe room with or without BFT from 25 refundable/non refundable.

Many rooms were available from about 3 with Booking.com (gone now) but some bargains seem to still be live- check comparison sites .

UPDATE

Expedia /hotels.com still have superior rooms from 13 (august but probably other dates) and laterooms/asiarooms have luxury Cabana pool access from 23. Ebookers too with rooms from 10 !

tommyhtown May 15, 14 8:07 am

Thanks Chokdee!

chokdee May 15, 14 8:15 am

Your welcome Tommy.

Best deal at present I can find is over Christmas and New year on ebookers.

Superior with BFT refundable or non refundable at 7 .

Use code ''discount days'' and get 15% reduction making 6 PN ...

Seems to run until the end of March on ebookers (maybe others?) with Grand deluxe rooms with bf available from 6 and Junior Suite 20.

Now lets wait for the cancellations :)

BobKop May 15, 14 9:04 am

Originally Posted by chokdee (Post 22868241)
Your welcome Tommy.

Best deal at present I can find is over Christmas and New year on ebookers.

Superior with BFT refundable or non refundable at 7 .

Use code ''discount days'' and get 15% reduction making 6 PN ...

Seems to run until the end of March on ebookers (maybe others?) with Grand deluxe rooms with bf available from 6 and Junior Suite 20.

Now lets wait for the cancellations :)

I got in on the ride... let's see where it takes us :D

gilbertaue May 15, 14 9:06 am

Originally Posted by BobKop (Post 22868508)
I got in on the ride... let's see where it takes us :D

"to the next millennium....." :D

Great find OP!

whistler814 May 15, 14 9:58 am

Thanks OP! Got 2 Cabana rooms for 2 nights in July for 118 ($200) all in. Free breakfast, free cancellation.

Now time to check the reviews...

Adriano(SP) May 15, 14 10:03 am

Thanks Chokdee for this one as well!

mikeS60 May 15, 14 10:15 am

What a great find. Wonder which reliable agent has it prepaid and refundable with the same range of dates as ebookers has (for ebookers it's non-refundable)

Upd. ebookers.de has refundable rates ~ 9 euro

abitlost May 15, 14 10:27 am

I'm seeing $8 in November on Orbitz. That is for a non-refundable junior suite for a week-long booking. An awesome find by Chokdee.

abitlost May 15, 14 10:41 am

I'm seeing $8 deluxe rooms throughout February, which is prime tourist season in Patong.

travelisfree May 15, 14 10:51 am

Crazy, at the Hyatt phuket now. Dread patong, but can't pass it up.

$13 on cheaptickets.com most of the time. Always available for one person.

Temedar May 15, 14 10:52 am

Awesome find, booked a Grand Deluxe for Jan'15. Too bad it has a 1% chance of beind honoured at best

nvoi May 15, 14 11:16 am

wow - even available over chinese new year! just booked with ebookers using discount code EBK20HOTEL for an additional 20% ;)

http://businesshotel.in/Hotel/Millen...ong_Phuket.htm

khob khun khrub, chokdee!

let's hope it won't get cancelled...

chokdee May 15, 14 11:45 am

I'm amazed how long this one has lasted, particularly as it was early evening Thai time when I posted. Since we are getting closer to midnight now in Thailand this may just go on for a while longer.

I originally spotted it on booking.com at 2.50 pn room only in the superior rising for the deluxe room etc.

Made a quick booking and almost immediately booking.com pulled the rate which made me think the hotel had spotted the mistake and the other OTA's would follow quickly as the hotel moved to end the offer.

Hence why I said ''better get in quick''.

Seems though it was only booking.com who pulled the rate. Methinks they may have my account flagged by now to set off an alarm throughout their headquarters every time I make a booking! :D

ben63 May 15, 14 11:48 am

Originally Posted by travelisfree (Post 22869138)
Crazy, at the Hyatt phuket now. Dread patong, but can't pass it up.

$13 on cheaptickets.com most of the time. Always available for one person.

The Hyatt is expensive - can't see it under 109 use...